Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners (26776 Views)

North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / Dare Awoniyi Goofed On Issue Of The North Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Kemperor: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
xnsandrxns:

You are good entertainment

Now you want to talk about history

Something your fathers don't even know about

Don't be ashamed of your identity

You are Igbo claiming SS

You are a minority

Whichever angle you look at things from

Sorry for your loss

And next time before you say brown roof, take a minute and think about how the brown roofs came to being.
Cos in the 50s and 60s when the Yorubas were already using roofing sheets, you bush fathers were still living in thatched roof huts.

Now run off my mention and hawk some gala

So funny i had to comment...
Did u c wat u posted
Since d 50's and 60's?
What stopped u pple from changing the roof to a modern one
U pple stil use what d colonial masters built..
Go to the SE or SS and see d kind of roof dey use...
Fact....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by xnsandrxns: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
BiafranPound:
ifeanyi Okowa is from SE abi? Peter Odilli is from SE abi? Liyel Imoke is from SE abi? I talk am ! You be Afonja man!
You say Afonja as if it's an insult

Afonja is greater than any Igbo product

Dead or alive

And all those people you mentioned above

Name one of them that is in support of the beerfraud madness

Mind you I'm not against beerfraud. But I'm against the obviously childish notion that it can only come to pass by whining about the Yorubas

We do not owe you anything

If you guys can't make it happen on your own, then forget it

1 Like

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by xnsandrxns: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kemperor:

So funny i had to comment...
Did u c wat u posted
Since d 50's and 60's?
What stopped u pple from changing the roof to a modern one
U pple stil use what d colonial masters built..
Go to the SE or SS and see d kind of roof dey use...
Fact....
Again

Another ignorant post from the ignorant bunch

Some cities are called ancient cities for some reasons

One of which is the age of some of the structures

Go to Ibadan, Oshogbo, Kano, Benin and those other cities that have history

You guys won't know what that means though

You are just clearing your bushes

Have you been to the just developing areas of the west?

Go check if you'll see any old structure there

Because you don't have history doesn't mean other should throw away their history

Now fvck off my mention till you have sense

2 Likes

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Kemperor: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Again

Another ignorant post from the ignorant bunch

Some cities are called ancient cities for some reasons

One of which is the age of some of the structures

Go to Ibadan, Oshogbo, Kano, Benin and those other cities that have history

You guys won't know what that means though

You are just clearing your bushes

Have you been to the just developing areas of the west?

Go check if you'll see any old structure there

Because you don't have history doesn't mean other should throw away their history

Now fvck of my mention till you have sense

Are u talking about Lagos and Ogun States..
Den u ask ur self, who r d pple making d States blossom...
who know know SE
Wen ur fore fathers opened d door 4 d british, we fought dem until dey won.. Ass lickers..
Beta ask Britain abt SE...who know know d Eastern Region b4 d Amalgamation
SS is developing...
I jst hope d pple helping u guys 2 develop ur land will go home and develop deirs..
Examine ur self b4 u cal som1 ignorant.. u r jst a bitter fellow..

1 Like

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Unimaginable123: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
The north can bleed all it can, the south doesn't have any problem
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by GMBuhari: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
psalmsjob:

You took the words out of my mouth.

They read headings and then comment or upload pictures. They can't read, they can't comprehend, they can't think only to wail and wail on everything but the gullible state of mind.

He tire me for dem o

1 Like

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by xnsandrxns: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kemperor:

How know know SE
Wen ur fore fathers opened d door 4 d british, we fought dem until dey won.. Ass lickers..
SS is developing...
I jst hope d pple helping u guys 2 develop ur land will go home and develop deirs..
From our posts
One can easily deduct who the bitter one is
I'm not fighting anyone
You are the ones hating

If you guys are truly the ones developing those places, why not wicked them and stop the development undecided

Stupidity is when you leave your decaying home to develop another person's home

But being wise is obviously not of your virtues

I told you to come back only when you have sense
Be warned

1 Like

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by tit(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
this awoniyi is simply saying Sunday awoniyi was a failure

1 Like

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by ArabMopol(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
BiafranPound:
NNA MEHN, Ị kwụchago ya o! Ka Anyị kee ala Naijiriya, ka onyeọbula je zutu Ike ! angry
anyi choro obodo bu nke anyi... Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by ArabMopol(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
discusant:

Odua Republic? Impossible. Yoruba is deeply divided between Muslims and Non-Muslims.

The Muslim Yoruba look forward to the Sokoto Caliphate for directions and can't imagine another country without the Sokoto Caliphate.

To have the old Eastern region which is comprised of nearly 99% Christians to remain in Nigeria to serve as a buffer against Izlamization of entire Nigeria thus becomes a passion for the Yoruba and much of the north.
then yellow-bar Muslim should merge with their sokoto caliphate , all I need is republic of Biafra nothing else, yellow-bar Christian should go back to Togo where they came from or go to hell all I care,

1 Like

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by venus4cupid: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Really, wake up op!!!!!!!!!!!!
The north is already bleeding and bleeding
We are just waiting for its death so we the southern, Middle belt and easterner can bury it together with the afonjas of west.........

1 Like

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Kemperor: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
xnsandrxns:

From our posts
One can easily deduct who the bitter one is
I'm not fighting anyone
You are the ones hating

If you guys are truly the ones developing those places, why not wicked them and stop the development undecided

Stupidity is when you leave you decaying home to develop another person's home

I told you to come back only when you have sense
Be warned

I had to correct u wen i saw ur post..
U r being immature and bitter... is it cos of all d AFONJA vibe dats jst wat nairalanders use to tease u guys...i tink dats y u r worked up...
Let me educate u...
Abuja is d capital so dat xplains y pple r husting dere..
Lagos was a former capital so dat xplains y pple were n stil dere... plus d geographical location which made it a perfect place for commerce...
Ogun state is benefiting from d pieces dat falls from d table of lagos.. now u understand y d Igbos r dere.. since u already know dat d igbos r business minded...
D igbos come dere n tak almost all ur works and ur youth jst bcom prostitutes and agboros' (taut)..
Am just being honest...
How many Yuroba's r in d SE and SS or how many Northerners r in d SE and SS
Igbos r everywhere...and d SE is developing at its own pace..
Now am not being tribalistic but am tryna mak common sense...
How can som1 stil have a roof or building dat has been since d 30's.. i guess we should mak d SW our National Museum cos of d unnecessary stupid ancient things...lol... cheesy...b4 u react allow ur facial architectural marks 2 relax (a little sense of humour)...
Wel now u know, y d two major cities in 9ja are crowded by different tribes, especially d igbos..
Dude relax ur shoulders, every tribe is special in its own way.. respect one anoda..
Nigeria can survive wit or without any tribe or tribes..
4 d record SW is full of brown roofs...and d houses wit good roofs are owned by non indigenous fellows.. (people from oda tribes outside SW)... dude Hate it or Love..
And 4 d record igbos r d most industrious pple in Nija...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by pentlumpro(f): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kemperor:

U r being immature and bitter... is it cos of all d AFONJA vibe dats jst wat nairalanders use to tease u guys...i tink dats y u r worked up...
Let me educate u...
Lagos was a former capital so dat xplains y pple were n stil dere... plus d geography location which made it a perfect place for commerce...
Ogun state is benefiting from d pieces dat falls from d table of lagos.. now u understand y d Igbos r dere.. since u already know dat d igbos r business minded...
D igbos come dere n tak almost all ur works and ur youth jst bcom prostitutes and agboro (taut)..
Am just being honest...
How can som1 stil have a roof or building dat has been since d 30's.. i guess we should mak d SW our National Museum cos of d unnecessary stupid ancient things...lol... cheesy...b4 u react allow ur facial architectural marks 2 relax (a little sense of humour)...
Wel now u know y d two major cities in 9ja is crowded by different tribes, especially d igbos..
Dude relax ur shoulders, every tribe is special in its own way.. respect one anoda..
4 d record SW is full of brown roofs...and d houses wit good roofs are owned by non indigenous fellows.. (people from oda tribes outside SW)... dude Hate it or Love..
Truth
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by xnsandrxns: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kemperor:

Let me educate u...
Lagos was a former capital so dat xplains y pple were n stil dere... plus d geography location which made it a perfect place for commerce...
D igbos come dere n tak almost all ur works and ur youth jst bcom prostitutes and agboro (taut)..
Am just being honest...
Wel now u know y d two major cities in 9ja is crowded by different tribes, especially d igbos..
Your write up is disorganised and childish

Next time try and separate your pointlessness from your points

You don't see Yorubas in the east because we don't do Urban to Rural migration

That's why your successful ones have to travel to Lagos to be something in life

You think because you hawk gala and garden egg in traffic, you are a stakeholder in the development

If you guys are so good at it, why not develop your hellhole and stay there?

As I said, tabulate your points (if you have any)
And they shall be addressed
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Kemperor: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Your write up is disorganised and childish

Next time try and separate your pointlessness from your points

You don't see Yorubas in the east because we don't do Urban to Rural migration

That's why your successful ones have to travel to Lagos to be something in life

You think because you hawk gala and garden egg in traffic, you are a stakeholder in the development

If you guys are so good at it, why not develop your hellhole and stay there?

As I said, tabulate your points (if you have any)
And they shall be addressed

I guess u must b wondering y am replying u...well i just wanna open ur eyes to ur foolishness so dat next time u won't open ur mouth and say tins without facts..
D last time i was in lagos i only saw Yoruba guys hawking by d road side.. enta alaba market n u gonna tink u r in Aba or Onitsha market...
Dont mak me laugh... den travel 2 d East n den com back n halla me on Nairaland if u saw kids hawking by d road side..
Talking abt our successful ones dat com 2 ur land, its just because dey want to teach u d secret of success... while u sit at home doing notin but tautish works... u hating cos d easterners r makin d money legitimately without xploitin u pple... dere r even som Easterners in d Lagos State House... can u c d power of deir success... has it been done in anoda State...?
Even d white men had to leave deir continent in search of greener pastures.. dey found it in Africa and d American continents... sit down at home...lazy ass and dont go to anoda state and mak a living... enjoy ur brown roof.. 4 ur info d East is beta dan ur states apart 4rm Lagos...
Well am don wit u.. u r living in a dark hole n so ignorant... i hope u find knowledge, understanding and wisdom...

SIGNED OUT!!!!!!
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Codes151(m): 2:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Fool
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by BiafranPound: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2017
xnsandrxns:

You say Afonja as if it's an insult

Afonja is greater than any Igbo product

Dead or alive

And all those people you mentioned above

Name one of them that is in support of the beerfraud madness

Mind you I'm not against beerfraud. But I'm against the obviously childish notion that it can only come to pass by whining about the Yorubas

We do not owe you anything

If you guys can't make it happen on your own, then forget it
Am an Opobo man .. so don't tell me nonsense.. of SE governors won't support Biafra, will SS governors do tge same? how many SW governors have supported oodua Agitation?

Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by BiafranPound: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2017
ArabMopol:
anyi choro obodo bu nke anyi... Igbo amaka
ya kpọtuba! grin
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by xnsandrxns: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
Am an Opobo man .. so don't tell me nonsense.. of SE governors won't support Biafra, will SS governors do tge same? how many SW governors have supported oodua Agitation?

Speak English please
And what Oodua agitation are you talking about?
When we want something, we'll get it through the right way
Not by hating others online
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by ImperialYoruba: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Kemperor:

who know know SE
SS is developing...

Your entire territory was under the administration of Royal Niger Company. Who did you fight?
Britain paid couple of pounds to purchase you from RNC in preparation for merger and amalgamation. You wan hear your history?
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Kemperor: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Your entire territory was under the administration of Royal Niger Company. Who did you fight?
Britain paid couple of pounds to purchase you from RNC in preparation for merger and amalgamation. You wan hear your history?

Since no one educated u, go to Wikipedia...
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by ocelot2006(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
see this one o, so the igbos from your imaginary SS are outcasts abi? so you don't know that there are ijaws from SW Nigeria? kai what's wrong with you?? ! angry

So the SS is now imaginary, abi? Yet you're so quick to attach yourself to us. Imagine the bloody insult. Are you a parasite?
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by ocelot2006(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2017
As for Nigeria bleeding when the North bleeds, that's just one big joke. What strategic value does the north add to this nation? Almost nothing.
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by crimeboss: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:
He should also forward a copy of that statement to Buhari and Elrufai.
i don't understand what this man is talking about?, his father is a chairman of arewa consultative forum says a lot where his loyalty lies and his perceptions.
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by aurenflani: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
if u like call me old hen, that's your bizness and doesn't change the fact that the majority of the problems facing Nigerians are connected to the north..

You maybe right to an extent only if you admit that your southern brothers are also involved in sharing blame. You must also remember one thing, those that go abroad and spoil Nigeria's name.
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Kemperor: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
aurenflani:

You maybe right to an extent only if you admit that your southern brothers are also involved in sharing blame. You must also remember one thing, those that go abroad and spoil Nigeria's name.

Dere was once a President who travelled abroad and criticised his country's Ministers, how dey r lazy n blah blah...Worldwide disgrace...discussing ur personal country matter wit a foreign country.. imagine Putin or Obama sayin a tin lik dat...
Dat sam president said something in d presence of d most power woman on earth....hmmmm somewhere in Germany...he said his wife belongs 2 d kitchen n d oda room..... I NEVA REWIND O... but mak i stop there...
It is called WORLDWIDE disgrace...
Dat alone over powers wateva u ma fulani brother has in mind...
Re: If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners by Genea(f): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2017
aurenflani:

I am not denying dah fact, we would always have bad eggs and also the west and the east can't be excluded from the blame.. We just need to figure out how to leash the north so as not to lead us astray, cos as I said, majority of our probz originated from the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.