Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) (2334 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by marvelck: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man

Tyler Perry

"I want a man that I can look up to. Somebody that inspires me, somebody that will push me, motivate me; somebody who has had some success in his own career. I’m inspired by successful people. I can’t wait to meet someone like Tyler Perry.”-Linda Ikeji

Tyler Perry (born Emmitt Perry Jr.; September 13, 1969)[1] is an American actor, comedian, producer, director, screenwriter, playwright, author, and songwriter, specializing in the gospel genre. Perry wrote and produced many stage plays during the 1990s and early 2000s. In 2011, Forbes named him the highest paid man in entertainment; he earned US$130 million between May 2010 and 2011.

***Now you know why she wants someone like him

Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Aregs(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
She want better tin
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Does Tyler Perry know her?.
He has a woman.
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by dingbang(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
He has a woman.
no mind am....
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
dream chaser...chase on...menopause coming soon

1 Like

Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Donexy16(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Let our dear aunty keep waiting... To marry never hungry her yet
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
These are the effects of poorly treated Malaria

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
He has a woman.
she can become second wife or mistress cheesy
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by engrMikemd(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
wake up day don break
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Emac34: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Her life her business
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by refiner(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Who no like better thing...

But is this man not married yet?...lemme apply.. grin
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tyler Does Not Even Know She Exist. Menopause Is Knocking Dear Sis
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Has she taken care of those places wizkid complained smells?

Banana island house, groundnut brain.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
dingbang:
no mind am....
Lol. grin cheesy
She go old while hoping on Tyler.
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by CplusJason: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
He has a woman.
Your crush? wink
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Opakan2: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Linda never serious about marriage and regular sex
wey she go enter street find one agbero wey go dey knack am 24/7.. money dey already, what else does she need?
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by SafeDavid(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na wa o! grin
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by bigybanty10(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Opakan2:
wey she go enter street find one agbero wey go dey knack am 24/7.. money dey already, what else does she need?

Lwkmd bros u no well I swear.
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by bigybanty10(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Opakan2:

Lwkmd bros u no well I swear
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Opakan2: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
bigybanty10:

Lwkmd bros u no well I swear

she dey dull herself with Tyler perry.. who dat one Epp

when boiz yapa wey ready to steam wash her engine. All the baby oku, opa eyin, monkey tail and d likes

Linda sef go fresh, dey burst laugh evrytime.. everybody go marvel
make dem come use that back style give am triplets belle.. lobatan
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
This woman sha
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Mrjo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
These are the effects of poorly treated Malaria
blood of moses! Takem easy nah
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
CplusJason:
Your crush? wink
Lol. cheesy
He's brainy and handsome, who wouldn't crush on him?.

See 'the haves and have nots' and fall in-love with his script. grin
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by CplusJason: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy
He's brainy and handsome, who wouldn't crush on him?.

See 'the haves and have nots' and fall in-love with his script. grin
Lol, I have his contact sha. cool
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, I have his contact sha. cool
Lol.
I can use that, just to call and inform him how i'm in awe of his movies. grin
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by CplusJason: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
Lol.
I can use that, just to call and inform him how i'm in awe of his movies. grin
Lol, okay. I need to take you there to see him physically.
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, okay. I need to take you there to see him physically.
You want him baby mama to chew me?. grin
Would love to see him someday.
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by CplusJason: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
You want him baby mama to chew me?. grin
Would love to see him someday.
Lmfao, you're really in love with my childhood friend Perry. grin
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
CplusJason:
Lmfao, you're really in love with my childhood friend Perry. grin
Lol. cheesy
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Make she go marry wizkid.Them two dey compatible.
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Dream Man, Tyler Perry(photo) by stuffs4me(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Love Machine:
Make she go marry wizkid.Them two dey compatible.

Lol.. You wicked o. So you want her to kill WizKid with that her smelly puna wey fit wipe out a whole village.
Besides, _Linda_ikeji_ had had been sleeping with WizKid's producers upandan. While those ones did chop and clean mouth for her. So why would WizKid go back to the leftover of his producers.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Getting Benefit From This Sex,brother Or Sister?is She Loose Character / What Are You Doing Right Now? / Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.