Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Delayed Diagnosis - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Delayed Diagnosis (165206 Views)

Delayed Elation (what Will Be Will Be) / The Diagnosis (episode 1) / Destiny Delayed But Unchanged By Oduniyi Olajide David…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
queenjuli:
Rex is indeed a hero. thanks for the update souloho

You're welcome dear..here's anoda
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
queenitee:
Rex Rex, he's a hero. Olivia, come and give him to me

Lol..Olivia would vex o..Andy is available now wink
Happy sunday
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
chidozeze:
OP. You're extremely talented Chai! This is the best story I have read in Nairaland so far. The way you use words and suspense overwhelmed me. I hope you will publish this story as novel and also convert it as season film. Ride on Mr Rex.

Thanks boss..I'm so glad to read ur comment. I'm currently working on the publishing angle and hopefully in colour too..happy Sunday bro

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
rachealfst:
Thumbs up Mr soul. You are just too good, every update wowed me. Continue to soar high bro. Happy weekend.

Tnx madam Rach Jah bless you..happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Olamega78:
Soulhoho..... Just keep blazing.... You are destined to be the greatest...

Thanks bro..you're one in a million happy Sunday to you
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
dview001:
souloho u no go kee person....up up u will go .amin

Lol...u'r too much bro...thanks happy sunday
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dedicated to CindyMorgan - happy birthday (don't ask me how I knew wink )

°•°•°

The hotel was a five star hotel. It was found in one of the classiest part of Lagos and was a location suitable for the presence of the kind of guests billed to attend the award ceremony.
As we drew closer, I found myself wishing that the time would be African time and that the hall would still be empty when the timer would count down.
That was just in case I couldn't reach it in time.

The amount of cars and the heavy security presence at the gate would convince me that was wishful thinking. Wishful thinking of the highest order. A strong mixture of both police and military presence was evident at the gate and they were doing a stop and search before letting cars into the hotel premises.
"Shiit...I don't know how on Earth we're going to get into the hotel at this rate" Betran sighed
"Relax we'll get in" I assured him. Though I wasn't so sure.
"And when we get in? How on earth do we get into the hall?"
"Look Betran..we didn't come this far to turn back without trying...stop worrying and start praying.....pray for me..I don't want to lose my life today"
He fell silent after that and we waited impatiently for our turn.

"Pop your trunk" A fierce looking soldier instructed and Betran complied immediately. A police officer inspected the booth of the car and not finding anything suspicious, shut it with a loud bang that caused a jittery Betran to jump.
"What is your business here today?" The soldier asked
I spoke up before Betran could "we have a business meeting over the weekend and Our colleagues would be joining us later today"
He scrutinized me closely then turned his attention to Betran. After some few seconds(felt more like hours really) he decided we fitted the business type. He waved us in after adding: "endeavour to stay away from the west wing of the hotel today" he gestured with his hands to show us where he meant.
I could see the hall was in that section. Countless cars were already lined up and I could see a small crowd outside the entrance and some camera crews as well. Whatever journalist was not at the other hotel location conducting the interview would be here it seems.

We nodded our agreement and Betran drove into the premises gratefully.
"What now?" He asked me immediately.
"I don't know" I replied. He was circling the parking lot, looking for a suitable parking space.
I scratched my head deep in thought "do you think I can pass for Wole Soyinka?"
He shook his head "uhm uhm....his elder brother probably...but definitely not the real deal..your face is too withered"
"Poof!" I checked the time "we have just thirteen minutes to 12..what time did you say the gas is going to go off?"
"The latest should be few minutes past noon"
"Shït! Stop this car...park anywhere!"
He parked immediately and I yanked the door. "What are you going to do?" He called out
"What I do best" I tossed over my shoulder as I hurried away "improvise!"

The a/c in the hotel reception hit me with full force and I felt like it was going to freeze my grey beard.
I hurried to the marble desk in the center of the room.

"Please where is the kitchen crew?"
"I beg your pardon?" The Lady behind the counter was gorgeous but she seemed rude. She responded me harshly and looked me over with a sneer. (Apparently I looked nothing like the great writer...maybe a poorer, rougher version)
I broke my words letter by letter if possible " I said..where is the kitchen! I don't have time to waste!"
The urgency in my voice broke through somewhat and she sat up "I'm sorry who...who are you?"
I sighed impatiently "woman...where are the Samosa we ordered for...where are the spring rolls? The grilled fish? How do you expect us to serve his excellency bottled water alone as appetizers?"
Her eyes widened "oh...you're with the-"
I interrupted her rudely "my friend point me to the kitchen where I can get this mess sorted out if not someone is going to take the blame and it might as well be you!"
That got her. She gave me directions immediately and even added "we're so sorry for the inconvenience" as I hurried off.

I had no idea what I was doing, a part of me wondered drily how I hadn't grown feathers judging by how many times I had 'winged it' on different occasions.

I took the elevator to the third floor where she had told me the kitchen was located
On the floor, on my way to the kitchen I could see young men rushing out, looking sharp in suits and waist coats, all with a tray balanced expertly on one hand. They all seemed to be in a hurry and I was guessing the receptionist must have called to alert them that one of the organisers from the ceremony was headed up and breathing fire.
What now...what now...what now...? I thought frantically to myself. The time was 11:51 and I was in a race against time.

I saw the answer to my dilemma the moment he rushed our of the double swinging doors pushing some kind of Cart ahead of him that housed champagne and wine bottles judging by the soft clang I heard as he passed me.
He hit the buttons on the elevator impatiently and I hurried after him.
I looked back and saw another waiter holding a tray come out and also rush after us the minute I stepped into the elevator.
"Hold it...hold it...please hold the door!" He shouted but to no avail. I didn't respond and when his colleague said baffled "why don't you hold it?" And stretched his hands to halt the closing doors for his mate who was rushing madly, I stopped his hands in mid air. Grabbing his wrists with force and halting his movement.
His partner shouted "what the-" as the door closed.
He himself shouted "what do you think you're doing? Let go of my hand!"
I did just that.

•°•°•°•
Two people got into the elevator but only one stepped out. You guessed right: yours truly...I stepped out dressed in the sharp white shirt and waist coat and was fixing the bow tie properly when the doors opened.
Somehow my luck held and there was nobody waiting for the elevator to go up. There were two functioning elevators so I'm guessing the second must have been used recently.
I pushed the cart and stepped out, donning the nose mask and pulling it down to cover my grey beards.
I kicked the legs of the unconscious waiter further inside the elevator so the doors won't close on them.
"You got knocked out for a worthy cause...I'm sorry!" I said as the door closed.
I checked the time: 11:54 am.
I ran like a mad man out of the hotel and into the sun, towards the west wing.

Official Government cars where parked here and there, classy and flashy cars were littered about and security agents armed to the teeth. They all didn't pay me any notice and I hurried by like a waiter hurrying to his duty and indeed I was hurrying to my duty, albeit a different kind.
I could see people were allowed in on their self recognition or else they produced some kind of invitation or press pass.
I thought I saw Emenike the Chief's first son outside making a call from the corner of my eye but I wasn't sure.

I was in!

A popular comedian who was the MC for the day was on the podium and telling a joke which had people cracking up.
I could see the Governor and his wife seated in the front along with the Chief and his wife also, they were on some kind of high table with other distinguished and important people.

I scanned the walls and the roof for air vents and I saw many...not to talk of the split units producing cool breeze from the wall.
I noticed a particular tube from the nearest a/c. It looked like the type used to take out the hot water and air from the unit and deposit outside. But it didn't go through the wall like it should have instead it ran round the wall and connected to another a/c. I tried to trace it to the source but the hall was too big. Nevertheless, I was convinced it went back stage.
"What the Bleep are you looking at? Get to work!" A fellow usher hissed in my ear on his way out.
I hurriedly chose the closest line that would bring me to the back stage and began dropping bottles of wine and juice randomly and hurriedly on tables.
I glanced at the watch and saw I had just 3 minutes till noon. I abandoned all formality and began hurrying towards the backstage stopping here and there to drop a bottle when the calls from disgruntled guests became too much.

The technical crew was to the right of the backstage. A complicated looking amplifier board with intimidating wires was being manned by two men with headphones. They had all concentration on the board and didn't notice me.
I abandoned the cart and ducked into the backstage with lightening speed.
The size was staggering. It was spacious and there was a small group of women in cultural wears getting prepared to come on for their performance.

They looked at me questioningly
"Get ready..you have five minutes to come on" I told them and they began talking within themselves discussing last minute routines, not minding me.

Backstage was a bit choked up with miscellaneous loads here and there, I hurried left and right checking but not seeing anything that remotely resembled what I sought.
Suddenly I looked up and true enough I saw the same kind of tube I had seen attached to the air conditioner.
I traced it, breaking into a semi run and it led me to the very rear of the backstage.
I traced it to a small cage attached to the wall, like a circuit box. I yanked it open and I was staring at the timer.

00:03:46
I had about 3 minutes remaining.. I fumbled with the canister then I noticed the number code. The code I had been given had been in my head since the day before and I repeated it: 386...386...
I was about to type it in but then I stopped.
"Mr X you bastard!"
The space for the code was like this:
_ _ _ _ I needed four digits...he had given me three....I needed one more..
The timer read: 00:02:55

6 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by absoul: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
So I got banned again..but the devil is a liar
The annoying thing is the spambot won't highlight what caused the ban so you can edit it.
I'd try to filter and post with this account.
If you still don't see it that would mean I got banned again

4 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by absoul: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
The hotel was a five star hotel. It was found in one of the classiest part of Lagos and was a location suitable for the presence of the kind of guests billed to attend the award ceremony.
As we drew closer, I found myself wishing that the time would be African time and that the hall would still be empty when the timer would count down.
That was just in case I couldn't reach it in time.

The amount of cars and the heavy security presence at the gate would convince me that was wishful thinking. Wishful thinking of the highest order. A strong mixture of both police and military presence was evident at the gate and they were doing a stop and search before letting cars into the hotel premises.
"Shiit...I don't know how on Earth we're going to get into the hotel at this rate" Betran sighed
"Relax we'll get in" I assured him. Though I wasn't so sure.
"And when we get in? How on earth do we get into the hall?"
"Look Betran..we didn't come this far to turn back without trying...stop worrying and start praying.....pray for me..I don't want to lose my life today"
He fell silent after that and we waited impatiently for our turn.

"Pop your trunk" A fierce looking soldier instructed and Betran complied immediately. A police officer inspected the booth of the car and not finding anything suspicious, shut it with a loud bang that caused a jittery Betran to jump.
"What is your business here today?" The soldier asked
I spoke up before Betran could, "we have a business meeting over the weekend and Our colleagues would be joining us later today"
He scrutinized me closely then turned his attention to Betran. After some few seconds(felt more like hours really) he decided we fitted the business type. He waved us in after adding: "endeavour to stay away from the west wing of the hotel today" he featured with his hands to show us where he meant.
I could see the hall was in that portion. Countless cars were already lined up and I could see a small crowd outside the entrance and some camera crews as well. Whatever journalist was not at the other hotel location conducting the interview would be here it seems.

We nodded our agreement and Betran drove into the premises gratefully.
"What now?" Betran asked me
"I don't know" I replied. He was circling the parking lot, looking for a suitable parking space.
I scratched my head deep in thought "do you think I can pass for.....(filtered)?"
He shook his head "uhm uhm....his elder brother probably...but definitely not the real deal..your face is too withered"
"Poof!" I checked the time "we have just thirteen minutes to 12..what time did you say the gas is going to go off?"
"The latest should be few minutes past noon"
"Shït! Stop this car...park anywhere!"
He parked immediately and I yanked the door. "What are you going to do?"
"What I do best" I tossed over my shoulder as I hurried away "improvise!"

The a/c in the hotel reception hit me with full force and I felt like it was going to freeze my grey beard.
I hurried to the marble desk in the center of the room.
"Please where is the kitchen crew?"
"I beg your pardon?" The Lady behind the counter was gorgeous but she seemed rude. She responded me and looked me over with a sneer. (Apparently I looked nothing like the great writer...maybe a poorer, rougher version)
I broke my words letter by letter if possible " I said..where is the kitchen! I don't have time to waste!"
The urgency in my voice broke through somewhat and she sat up "I'm sorry who...who are you?"
I sighed impatiently "woman...where are the (filtered) we ordered for...where are the (filtered)? The (filtered)? How do you expect us to serve his excellence bottled water alone as appetizers?"
Her eyes widened "oh...you're with the-"
I interrupted her rudely "my friend point me to the kitchen where I can get this mess sorted out if not someone is going to take the blame and it might as well be you!"
That got her. She gave me directions immediately and even added "we're so sorry for the inconvenience" as I hurried off.
I had no idea what I was doing, a part of me wondered drily how I hadn't grown feathers judging by how many times I had 'winged it' on different occasions.

I took the lift to the third floor where she had told me the kitchen was located
On the floor, on my way to the kitchen I could see young men rushing out, looking sharp in suits and waist coats, all with a tray balanced expertly on one hand. They all seemed to be in a hurry and I was guessing the receptionist must have called to alert them that one of the organisers from the ceremony was headed up and breathing fire.
What now...what now...what now...? I thought frantically to myself. The time was 11:51 and I was in a race against time.

I saw the answer to my dilemma the moment he rushed out of double swinging doors pushing some kind of Cart ahead of him that housed bottles judging by the soft clang I heard as he passed me.
He hit the buttons on the elevator impatiently and I hurried after him.
I looked back and saw another waiter holding a tray come out and also rush after us the minute I stepped into the elevator.
"Hold it...hold it...please hold the door!" He shouted but to no avail. I didn't respond and when his colleague said baffled "why don't you hold it?" And stretched his hands to halt the closing doors for his mate who was rushing madly, I stopped his hands in mid air. Grabbing his wrists with force and halting his movement.
His partner shouted "what the-" as the door closed.
He himself shouted "what do you think you're doing? Let go of my hand!"
I did just that.

•°•°•°•
Two people got into the elevator but only one stepped out. You guessed right: yours truly...I stepped out dressed in the sharp white shirt and waist coat and was fixing the bow tie properly when the doors opened.
Somehow my luck held and there was nobody waiting for the elevator to go up. There were two functioning elevators so I'm guessing the second must have been used recently.
I pushed the cart and stepped out, donning the nose mask and pulling it down to cover my grey beards.
I kicked the legs of the unconscious waiter further inside the elevator so the doors won't close on them.
"You got knocked out for a worthy cause...I'm sorry!" I said as the door closed.
I checked the time: 11:54 am.
I ran like a mad man out of the hotel and into the sun, towards the west wing.

Official Government cars where in parked here and there, classy and flashy cars were littered about and security agents armed to the teeth. They all didn't pay me any notice and I hurried by like a waiter hurrying to his duty and indeed I was hurrying to my duty, albeit a different kind.
I could see people were allowed in on their self recognition or else they produced some kind of invitation or press pass.
I thought I saw Emenike the Chief's first son outside making a call from the corner of my eye but I wasn't sure.

I was in!

A popular comedian who was the MC for the day was on the podium and telling a joke which had people cracking up.
I could see the Governor and his wife seated in the front along with the Chief and his wife also, they were on some kind of high table with other distinguished and important people.

I scanned the walls and the roof for air vents and I saw many...not to talk of the split units producing cool breeze from the wall.
I noticed a particular tube from the nearest air conditioner. It looked like the type used to take out the hot water and air from the unit and deposit outside. But it didn't go through the wall like it should have instead it ran round the wall and connected to another air conditioner. I tried to trace it to the source but the hall was too big. Nevertheless, I was convinced it went back stage.
"What the Bleep are you looking at? Get to work!" A fellow waiter hissed in my ear on his way out.
I hurriedly chose the closest line that would bring me to the back stage and began dropping bottles of wine and juice randomly and hurriedly on tables.
I glanced at the watch and saw I had just 3 minutes till noon. I abandoned all formality and began hurrying towards the backstage stopping here and there to drop a bottle when the calls from disgruntled guests became too much.

The technical crew was to the right of the backstage. A complicated looking amplifier board with intimidating wires was being manned by two men with headphones. They had all concentration on the board and didn't notice me.
I abandoned the cart and ducked into the backstage.
The size was staggering. It was spacious and there was a small group of women in cultural attire getting prepared to come on for their performance.

They looked at me obviously surprised.
"Get ready..you have two minutes to come on" I told them and they began talking within themselves discussing last minute routines, not minding me.
Backstage was a bit choked up with loads here and there, I hurried left and right checking but not seeing anything that remotely resembled what I sought.
Suddenly I looked up and true enough I saw the same kind of tube I had seen attached to the air conditioner.
I traced it, breaking into a semi run and it led me to the very rear of the backstage.
I traced it to a small cage attached to the wall, like a circuit box. I yanked it open and I was staring at the timer.

00:03:46
I had about 3 minutes remaining.. I fumbled with the canister then noticed the number code. The code I had been given had been in my head since the day before and I repeated it: 386...386...
I was about to type it in but then I stopped.
"Mr X you bastàrd!"
The space for the code was like this:
_ _ _ _
I needed four digits...he had given me three....I needed one more..
The timer read: 00:02:55

3 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by queenitee(f): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
souloho19:

Lol..Olivia would vex o..Andy is available now wink
Happy sunday
Andy, okay let's ride on
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Countrygirl(f): 1:50am On Jun 05, 2017
absoul:
The annoying thing is the spambot won't highlight what caused the ban so you can edit it.
this means you're on ban.

Obinnau or Lalasticlala please unban souloho19. I actually came to read a juicy update

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by queenitee(f): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2017
absoul:
Those mods are annoying

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by MummyIMadeIt: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Great piece of work u have written here, it looks more of a movie/ novel/ flash fiction......
Anyways more inspiration to your medulla.

2 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
Great piece of work u have written here, it looks more of a movie/ novel/ flash fiction......
Anyways more inspiration to your medulla.

Thanks boss Jah bless
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Cc: obinnau
Requesting in advance that you pls unban me and unhide my next post.
The anti spam bot is at it again
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
what's up with this mods nah
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by rachealfst(f): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Haa...this suspense, Mr X nau...Y. I trust our our guy sha. Shebi he's Rex, he'll figure it out. Well done, more wisdom.
Please unban our souloho o mod. Thanks!
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by rachealfst(f): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Haa....see suspense, Mr X nau...Y? I trust our our guy sha. Shebi he's Rex, he'll figure it out. Well done, more wisdom.
Please unban our souloho o mod. Thanks!
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Chinnybaby99: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
More please. Thanks for this wink
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
nice update bro
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
What's d reason for banning him or do d mods jst ban @ will
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by emmyN(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rex's part reminds me of Jack Bauer of 24. Top notch
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by rchilee: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
You write so well. God bless your work
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by sikells(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
souloho19:

Thanks boss Jah bless
Hey bro... How are you... Been a while... had issues with my phone... thanks for d updates

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Bleeze2: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Dis story is great
pls wen is d update coming

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Silensa(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
just passing by ooo, but why is Rex forming jet Li all to impress Olivia? my own Olivia,,
abeg Souloho19 do me a favour and kill him. Olivia is mine forever.

you are really full of ideas n plots, wish you more data to your device to keep up with the good work

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by queenitee(f): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Silensa:
just passing by ooo, but why is Rex forming jet Li all to impress Olivia? my own Olivia,,
abeg Souloho19 do me a favour and kill him. Olivia is mine forever.

you are really full of ideas n plots, wish you more data to your device to keep up with the good work
Take your Olivia and leave my Rex alone

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
sikells:

Hey bro... How are you... Been a while... had issues with my phone... thanks for d updates

I've been gr8 chief tnx...nice to have you back
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
I stared at the timer for what seemed like eternity, looking dumbstruck.
Where would I get the last digit from? What do I do? What.....
Was this the end? Was this how I was going to die? No...there had to be a way..I had to figure something out....
Beep beep!
Two short beeps brought my eyes to the timer. It read: 00:00:58
Christ! Less than a minute left...I didn't want to die! Not like this..there was my parents...I couldn't believe I wouldn't see them again, my sisters,my nephews and nieces..I was their favourite uncle and the thought of not seeing them again, fake boxing with the older ones and throwing the younger ones in the air was a painful thought...too painful...the worst was not seeing Olivia again..being robbed off the possible future we could have together....
Get a grip of yourself! A voice scolded me and I shook the thoughts out of my head and blinked rapidly.
00:00:33
I needed to think back....
The night I had seen Mr X, he had been swift in giving me the phony code...too swift and I had wondered if he had given me a fake one.
He had acted a bit creepy and I had been in a haste to leave his house but now I thought back to his attitude.....the line about his daughter being an interior designer had seemed to get under his skin and he told me the code after that...but something in the way he said it...
I looked at the timer....00:00:19
What if he had given me the code and the same time withheld it from me?
"My God what am saying?" I thought aloud..but the hasty countdown couldn't let me consider my mental state..
Instead I forced myself to think back...
What if he wanted to free his conscience considering his daughters memories but at the same time his bitterness wouldn't let him let go easily..
I thought hard, shutting my eyes..
He had said 386...what if he meant..3-8-6..
Three eight six...
Three eight....three eight....eight in three places...then six?
Beep beep!
I opened my eyes in horror: 00:00:08
The countdown was at its final stage..I raised my finger slowly..
There was no other choice...if I was wrong, I was dead anyway...if I didn't risk it I was also dead..
I keyed the first two letters:
8 8 _ _
00:00:05
8 8 8 _
00:00:03
8 8 8 6
I squeezed my eyes shut expecting to hear the beep or any sound..when there was silence, I opened one eye first then the other.
The timer read; 00:00:02
Two breathless seconds after it still read: 00:00:02
It had worked!
My knees were suddenly weak and I melted to the floor.
I breathed in and out deeply, trying to calm my racing pulse.
Then slowly I got to my feet..I had just saved everybody in the hall...including the chief...but it was time to take him down.
I brought out my phone and dialled the last called number.
He picked up on the first ring.
"Hello...Obasi!"
"Short Sam...do it now"
"Yes boss...your number one hacker is on the job!"

The hall had about two gigantic screens that displayed every event in the hall that was caught by the videographers and my hacker pal was about to scramble their signal and work some magic.
The interview from the morning was going to be displayed on the two 90 inch projector screens any minute from now

[P.s: sorry for the late/short update having electrical problems and a red battery, had to rush this.. would modify/ update soonest]

14 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by queenitee(f): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Awwwwn, my Rex is save. Rex is smart, I love him jhor

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Maryclaire1(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Breathtaking I must say...I find my heart beating with every word I read...so glad he thought right smiley..dveiw001 so u have a girlfriend that's my namesake ona go pay ooo grin..silensa where were u when Rex helped her angry no talk that thing again ooo and besides sef actor no dey die for film tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] / unHOLY MATRIMONY

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.