Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? (4070 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by dolly(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2005
Some just say it the way it comes,some will a kind of reframe it,some some do reaharse about it but whichever way, what the lady has in response matters but which one do u think captures and make her reason along wt u?

GUYS I NEED UR COMMENTS HERE!.......................
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by layi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2005
Just tell her you love her.
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by casper(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2005
abi ooooooooooooo
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by layi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2005
but....erm...r u really female?
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by idiotboop(f): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2005
@Dolly
Sorry love, dont take this the wrong way but how old are you? grin

Now if u asked ''Guys! how do u show a lady you love her?'' Now that would be interesting, it will be so amusing to see how cheesy some display of ''love'' can be.

L8ta!
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by chrisd(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2005
Kissing her works well
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by r2VIRUS: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2005
Just tell her "I don't hate you Sweetie" grin "i love you more than those cochroaches in my cupboard".

Make u rehearse that one well O!
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by grainger(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2005
Love is a very strong word. You just don't say it cos u wanna. U gotta be sure of it. And if u ask me, there is noone to tell u the right moment. You are gonna know if its the right moment to tell a person you love them.
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by kiki(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2006
Lady i love u
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by desiree(f): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2006
Excatly, just say so and please guys don't say it when you don't mean it.
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by biomic(f): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2006
I LOVE U.
simple as a,b,c
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by HH(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2006
Guy i think you can ask a lady out without saying ' i love you " there are other words and ways to show u care, keep d word reserved, may be when theres an issue that needs a repair
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by iice(f): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2006
Like a life-saver huh tongue
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by kiki(f): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2006
HH:

Guy i think you can ask a lady out without saying ' i love you " there are other words and ways to show u care, keep d word reserved, may be when theres an issue that needs a repair

well maybe he should av said dat ow do u ax her out not how do u say u love her duhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by momoney1(m): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2006

HH y've said it all. i'hv had a situation where my girlfriend refused me kiss cos i didn't tell her i love her.
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by lionheart(m): 1:10am On Aug 29, 2006
This is very common among some naija guys, they use the word LOVE loosely . Tell her U Love her because  U mean it or feel  it and  not because U  want her 2 hear it .    This is how I'll tell a lady I  love her .  We might be dating 4 like 8 or more months and all is well plus I know deep down my heart I really Love her .   cool  I'll have  em deliver flowers to her work place with a note ( I LOVE U ) on em .  I'll  also include  a trail of little notes on how 2 find me at a nice restaurant not 2 far from her Job . cheesy
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by iice(f): 3:40am On Aug 29, 2006
my point exactly, those words are thrown around too loosely and carelessly. Actions speak louder than words cheesy
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by crito(m): 3:08am On Aug 30, 2006
let it come straight from your hearth before saying it. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by deb(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2007
The best way to tell a lady you love her is not to tell her
until you have done the following;

Play with her all the time, crack jokes and make her happy.
Leave her wanting more everytime you encounter her,
Make her want to be around you all the time.

Now go for the kill. I bet you, you will know when the time
is ripe. Just hold her hands, look straight to her eyes and with all
the passion and emotion in you, tell her you love her.

If after that she starts misbehaving give her a sack letter, she will
come back. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by UPRISING: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2007
I prefer to tell her that i admire her
then with time i will use the word LUV
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by LuUmBiOn2(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2007
It'll be easier to tell her after sex. So try FUCKing her first b4 telling her you love her. But, unfortunately there will be no need to let your feelings known to her after sex, except you want her as your baby mother. Thats my way.

One love.
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by luxoire(f): 12:16am On Jun 06, 2007
@poster, check dis dialogue i made up, just for dis ur topic

bobo: baby! y i no dey hear my body fain wen u no dey near me?

Babe: i no sabi oh, maybe sha na because we dey together everytime

bobo: but i don be wit plenty girls now, d tin never do me like dis b4 ohh

babe: den i no know how to help u dear, if u sef no fit explain urfeelings

bobo: baby, u dey chak me well well ohh, everytime u dey around me like dis, my heart go dey do 100m a min.

babe: ehh, u don see me finish, shey u have started lying to me too now abi?

bobo: i'm serious ohh, see as my hands dey sweat, baby i'm 4real, i'm feeling u deep down in my bone marrow!, could it be love

babe: is dat a question u need an answer to - rolling her eyes (see as she dey do chakara for d guy now)

bobo:.[/b]ehhhh nne, no vex now [puuls her closer - shes acting like she trying to get away from his hold], u know that i love u now

babe: r u serious? how would i know if u have never said it b4

[b]bobo:
ah ah i'm a man now, i cant be showing my emotions all the time. You know ur d one for me, and theres only you right now

[c d girl smiling like one albino under sun - no offence meant- forgeting to anylyse dat he meant, RIGHT NOW, sha things might chnage 2moro tho, it depends)
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by curiousNja(f): 2:18am On Jun 06, 2007
Luumbion2, I hope you are kidding.
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by LuUmBiOn2(m): 2:22am On Jun 06, 2007
I'm Damn serious. Thats the (my) way.

One love
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by amaikama(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2007
take the girl out to a nice place get her relax and pop up the "love" word to her. grin if you just pop up it with making her relaxed, she may think you are just pulling her legs and considering how sweet guys words are this days. most ladies don't believe guys when they say those "love" words. and most girls hardly say, "l love you" to their guys even if the guy would take them for granted, at least express your self for once. please!!! angry
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by deb(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2007
The best way to tell a woman you love her is not to tell her
until she's dying to hear you say it.

You need to be good in making a woman stay with you though?
else you will lose her.
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by REZIGIRL(f): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2007
Deb, u make a whole lot of sense here. I totally agree with u. U must be a very romantic guy, if only u practice this. Keep it up.
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by tkb417(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2007
how do u tell a gurl you love her
By opening your mouth and professing it. chikena
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by Ropie(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2007
Take her by the sea-side in the most expensive beaches, feel the sea breaze, watch the water waves, make sure the sky is so clear, look at the sky sic the sun look at her eyes, start like this "your eyes are so bright like the sunlight in the sky" check her response either verbally or body movements, held her by the hands and move nearer the water, then look at her eyes, make sure u get closer like u wanna kiss, without blinking take a deep breath and tell her softly with a deep voice "I LOVE U"
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by chihakeem(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
The best way to tell a lady you love her is not to tell her
until you have done the following;

Play with her all the time, crack jokes and make her happy.
Leave her wanting more everytime you encounter her,
Make her want to be around you all the time.

Now go for the kill. I bet you, you will know when the time
is ripe. Just hold her hands, look straight to her eyes and with all
the passion and emotion in you, tell her you love her.

If after that she starts misbehaving give her a sack letter, she will
come back.

This is where and how you use the power of FOCUS to set the timing right.

The best way to tell a woman you love her is not to tell her
until she's dying to hear you say it.

You need to be good in making a woman stay with you though?
else you will lose her.

True to his words you need to learn how to make a woman stay with you not just with the 3 word you say, let your body emotion speck for you either faked or for real. Good-luck
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by Jaideyone(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
just say it wink never be afraid to express urself
Re: Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her? by Omolola1(f): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
"swthrt, am so in love with u"

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) / See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached / Why Is It That All Nairaland Guys Are Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.