Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower (6808 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by zendy: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Keep deceiving urself. Tell me which American president that does not believe in self-determination. The truth is that u pro-biafrans support him because u perceive he is Anti-Islam. U believe since he hate Islam, he will have a hardline stance on Buhari and dictate for Nigeria. U must be delusional. Am yet to see how his anti-Islam behavior will help the fruitless Biafra cause

Biafra a fruitless cause? Much better than your Nigeria which is a 56 year old Car crash.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
I see some self-acclaimed advance people masturbating their brain off on mere campaign of awareness.... its amazing how you get cooked off with what is not your business nor will affect you in any way.

IPOB have been calling for Igbos in diaspora to come back home, so your Lagos and Abuja is not the only city sane people can inhabit. I for one, have never been to any of your western state, except on transit to my destination, that is completely federal government imposed. If not, wetin for carry me enter Lagos, the city of mad people. angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
blues20:

...and what makes you think they are on the wrong direction? Assuming they are on the wrong part, how is that suppose to be your headache? undecided

Buhari please let Igbo people go happy ?

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by mynd1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
zendy:
Personally, I dont like Trump. But he is good for Biafra because he is anti-Islam and supports self determination. For that reason, I have to give him his due. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
WTF! This is d most useless n senseless post have ever come across in my life. imagine some body piking weh him mama suffer carry for 9month dey think like a fooooooool. Hmmm I pity ur life sha.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by dreamwords: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
mengho:
I just hope with this as* kissing Trump won't release a fart or sh*t to their face cause that will be extremely funny & embarrassing
We know that is your prayer because you and ur entire tribe can't focus on ur business and leave children of God alone, the thought of them leaving u gives u high bp, are u afraid of them leaving ur ass country?
You should pray for them to achieve their aim and become a separate nation

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by mynd1(f): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
I don't know why these id*iots keep embarrassing themselves thinking Trump give a f* uck about them. Besides, what can America do to naija I pity how these people think I swear. very annoying set of people. mtcheww.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Twistaray(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
mengho:
I just hope with this as* kissing Trump won't release a fart or sh*t to their face cause that will be extremely funny & embarrassing

Now, that is deep,and I can't wait grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:

Buhari please let Igbo people go happy ?
Nonsense angry
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by BudeYahooCom: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
mynd1:
WTF! This is d most useless n senseless post have ever come across in my life. imagine some body piking weh him mama suffer carry for 9month dey think like a fooooooool. Hmmm I pity ur life sha.

I proclaim more IPOB-induced pains to your yoruba zombie skull that wants to live in the same country with people it hates. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by NaMeAboki: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
mengho:

No mind dem; they will be among the first he will kick out of America, inline with his anti immigration stance; he hates Africans, Nigerians in particular - and we all know who have giving Nigeria a bad name out there.
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Omoluabi16(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
the day wey ipob go get sense Ehn
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by toofit007: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
mynd1:
I don't know why these id*iots keep embarrassing themselves thinking Trump give a f* uck about them. Besides, what can America do to naija I pity how these people think I swear. very annoying set of people. mtcheww.
assuming you know what diplomatic relationship mean you will not be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Enice(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U people always claim u aint scared of biafra secession but u always rush to comment on every biafra topic.. why not bypass!.
father tell me LEARN HOW TO KEEP AWAY FROM UR HEART THINGS U CANT CHANGE.

So non of ur rants here can make them change wat they bliv abt biafra. How is dat ur biz If they wana "disgrace" themselves?.
I dnt understand u yorubas o.
he just have to give some fvck because when the sh!t hit the fan, it will spread.
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by najoke: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
The day them ipod zombie jews show us Afonjas the rope they claim we used to tie them down from achieving the so called Biafra. ......that is the day I will respect them as people who actually have something reasonable to say.

Proudly An Afonja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by disumusa: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:

Go to the national assembly if you want Biafra simple.
we are not going to set biafrud free because at long run they will still come to dump the fake product in our country

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Adminisher: 1:10am On Jan 15, 2017
zendy:

Nobody is expecting Trump to do anything for Biafra, however, nobody is expecting him to do anything against it either. The sentiment here is that when you have the most powerful man in the world who believes in self determination just as the Biafrans do, it is a plus and not a minus for Biafrans. For Biafrans, that is worth cheering about no matter how insignificant it may be to others.

You are very wrong.
You don't know how stupid the young and unexposed of our eastern brothers are . They face serial disillusionment yet still soldier on with all the indignity.
Some of them actually believe that Trump will raise and army to attack Nigeria, capture Buhari, declare Biafra Republic, kill all Muslims , visit with the PMof Israel and maybe make Biafra second home.
When you believe in SHAM fraudster like Kanu you will believe any lie your mind tells you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by zendy: 2:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Adminisher:

You are very wrong.
You don't know how stupid the young and unexposed of our eastern brothers are . They face serial disillusionment yet still soldier on with all the indignity.
Some of them actually believe that Trump will raise and army to attack Nigeria, capture Buhari, declare Biafra Republic, kill all Muslims , visit with the PMof Israel and maybe make Biafra second home.
When you believe in SHAM fraudster like Kanu you will believe any lie your mind tells you.

Well, you have to give them one thing, they still believe or hope that one day, freedom will be theirs. Thats more than the average Nigerian can ever hope for. This is not about Nnamdi Kanu as much as it is about people hoping for a new begining. Nigeria has been a hopeless 56 year old disaster and which will never work. Only a deluded person will believe that one day, the Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa-Fulani man will one day shed their religeous, ideological, traditional, cultural and ethnic differences and embrace each other to build a progressive nation. Who is kidding who about that? It is just not possible and we have alrealdy killed each other in the millions to prove it.

You may call Kanu a fraudster but at the end of the day, the mans message if very simple. His message is, 'The fact that Lugard brought us together does not mean we must all die being together'

We can all shake hands, wish each other well and go back to how we were before Lugard came. God knows we were much happier and didnt kill each other in the millions back then.

Kanu is not a fraudster, he is just someone who says the truth many do not want hear........ the union of Nigeria does not work.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:22am On Jan 15, 2017
blackpanda:
Mental patients. Smh

You claim to be biafran but all of u morons are carrying Nigerian passport, filling Nigeria in your residency forms and lining up in Nigerian embassy for help. Mtscheew

Gbam ! Some word.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Opakan2:

The thing is.. they can't live and survive in their lands, they'll all die.
So they want to remain in Lagos, Abuja and other parts doing business freely while they have their own separate country where they will shut others out from entering.

And you know hausas, they have bad blood already, even yorubas have hate brewing for them already so no how the incidents of
Ironsi time won't repeat itself
when they drove all of them back to the East.. some trekked from North all the way back home. I don't pity them tho.

You certainly are knowledgeable and have your ears to the ground.
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:44am On Jan 15, 2017
What most 'Afonjas' and some others don't realise is that talking sense to. or advising an Ipobian is like teaching physics to an eleven-month old baby just because she has started calling 'mummy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by QuotaSystem: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Yet you lot wanted Jonathan to rule a country united by Lugard till 2019 and you all collectively put all your eggs in his basket to ensure it happened?

You have been rendered politically irrelevant and politically dependent on the other regions (that you deeply hate) if you are ever to be relevant at the centre, that is the fundamental reason that you suddenly changed your minds from wanting your preferred choice of President rule Lugards Nigeria till 2019, to crying that you suddenly want to leave and pretending the country simply cannot work; just because he was defeated and a Hausa Fulani biafran veteran is now your ruler.

You people just think others are blind to your selfish, hateful, arrogant and intolerant shenanigans. They shouldn't stop at hope, they should be obedient and take up arms as their caged misguider instructed and come and take Biafra like their ancestors. We are waiting, ndi ara.

zendy:

Well, you have to give them one thing, they still believe or hope that one day, freedom will be theirs. Thats more than the average Nigerian can ever hope for. This is not about Nnamdi Kanu as much as it is about people hoping for a new begining. Nigeria has been a hopeless 56 year old disaster and which will never work. Only a deluded person will believe that one day, the Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa-Fulani man will one day shed their religeous, ideological, traditional, cultural and ethnic differences and embrace each other to build a progressive nation. Who is kidding who about that? It is just not possible and we have alrealdy killed each other in the millions to prove it.

You may call Kanu a fraudster but at the end of the day, the mans message if very simple. His message is, 'The fact that Lugard brought us together does not mean we must all die being together'

We can all shake hands, wish each other well and go back to how we were before Lugard came. God knows we were much happier and didnt kill each other in the millions back then.

Kanu is not a fraudster, he is just someone who says the truth many do not want hear........ the union of Nigeria does not work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2017
Enice:
he just have to give some fvck because when the sh!t hit the fan, it will spread.

They aint under d same fan wit u in d firzt place.
And were forced under it...so who cares if shit hits the fan now?
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Boscojugunu(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U people always claim u aint scared of biafra secession but u always rush to comment on every biafra topic.. why not bypass!.
father tell me LEARN HOW TO KEEP AWAY FROM UR HEART THINGS U CANT CHANGE.

So non of ur rants here can make them change wat they bliv abt biafra. How is dat ur biz If they wana "disgrace" themselves?.
I dnt understand u yorubas o.
why should I be scared of Biafrans leaving. What have they got to offer me.!!! *Noting*

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Boscojugunu:
why should I be scared of Biafrans leaving. What have they got to offer me.!!! *Noting*

but the character u pple display at d mention of biafra contradicts wat u just said... undecided
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by myright: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Estimate of 21 Million Biafrans will hit Igweocha / Port Harcourt on 20th January 2017 in a solidarity mega rally in support to Donald Trump, 45th president elect of United States of America. All road leads to Igweocha / Port Harcourt. 21st of January we shall send a message to the world. For more information contact your coordinator.

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by 2ruink(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2017
slimfit1:
Their is nothing special about Igbo people please you can go. if you want to go go i don't care. I'm a yoruba guy we already have things going for us. But there are ways to do things. Please try to pretend to at least have a little bit of class when you do things.

Yoruba = afonja = cowardice

well, you will hardly understand the Igbo when they do things because it's simply beyond you.

see afonja and dirty "class".....lonz
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by 2ruink(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Yet you lot wanted Jonathan to rule a country united by Lugard till 2019 and you all collectively put all your eggs in his basket to ensure it happened?

You have been rendered politically irrelevant and politically dependent on the other regions (that you deeply hate) if you are ever to be relevant at the centre, that is the fundamental reason that you suddenly changed your minds from wanting your preferred choice of President rule Lugards Nigeria till 2019, to crying that you suddenly want to leave and pretending the country simply cannot work; just because he was defeated and a Hausa Fulani biafran veteran is now your ruler.

You people just think others are blind to your selfish, hateful, arrogant and intolerant shenanigans. They shouldn't stop at hope, they should be obedient and take up arms as their caged misguider instructed and come and take Biafra like their ancestors. We are waiting, ndi ara.

afonja = cowardice
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by prince9851(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2017
myright:
Estimate of 21 Million Biafrans will hit Igweocha / Port Harcourt on 20th January 2017 in a solidarity mega rally in support to Donald Trump, 45th president elect of United States of America. All road leads to Igweocha / Port Harcourt. 21st of January we shall send a message to the world. For more information contact your coordinator.
wat if those murderous soldiers come again??
are we protesting with bulletproof shields dis tym around??
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by zendy: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Come of it. The agitation has been there since Obasunjo times. Its a well known fact that Uwazuruike and MASSOB gave Obasunjo a lot of headache so dont make this out like it started because GEJ lost elections. The agitation was there long before GEJ came along.

You people that put all your eggs in Buhari, how market? Is Nigeria a better place today? Is it more united? Is there less suffering? Is there hope?

We Igbos have been vindicated that we made the right choice by standing GEJ, he was the better president.

Who cares about political relevance? How much was I buying a bag of rice in GEJ times and how much am I buying it now? What was the Dollar/Naira rate before the dullardarian of Daura came in? What was the unemployment rate? Hunger is killing people and you are talking about political relevancy, who cares about that? Those who have been politically relevant in the past, how has that helped them?

Nigeria is a sinking ship and the Biafrans are the only ones wearing life-jackets.
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
2ruink:

Yoruba = afonja = cowardice

well, you will hardly understand the Igbo when they do things because it's simply beyond you.

see afonja and dirty "class".....lonz

Have a good day peace grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Announces Speedy Repairs Of New Potholes / Dino Melaye Releases Official Logo For His Movement In Kogi State / I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.