Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404443 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Boboribo: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2011
@DOLPAZ - there are 2 Different channels now. Shalom TV and CRTV. Rescan and you will get them. Thank you.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2011
true talk boboribo, i scanned it last nite, i even got loveworld sat wit it, thnx man, so there's shalom tv,crtv and loveworld sat, are they stil goin to open the infinity channels for us or they have startd subscribin?true talk boboribo, i scanned it last nite, i even got loveworld sat wit it, thnx man, so there's shalom tv,crtv and loveworld sat, are they stil goin to open the infinity channels for us or they have startd subscribin?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Vigilante: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ dolpaz - infinity should have started their subscription plans now.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by linksman(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
@ALL,
I rescanned my multi tv frequency (12551 v 19531) and got some additional channels viz:

TV: CRTV and SHALOM TV

Radio: Atlantis channel (no audio yet)

the crtv and shalom tv picture and sound freezes continously even with good signal strength. all other channels on the multi tv frequency are working perfectly with clear pictures and sound.
CRTV guys to please take note and correct this sudden flaw.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by thuao(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2011
I scanned the multi tv, I only got shalom tv & CRTV , I didn't get loveworld sat.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ayibatonye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2011
thuao:

I scanned the multi tv, I only got shalom tv & CRTV , I didn't get loveworld sat.
Loveworldsat is not on multitv frequency but on infinity frequency and it's scramble now.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ochukss(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2011
will crtv show epl
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ochukss(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
will crtv show epl
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by pingpong1: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
Ochukss:

will crtv show epl

Not a chance. Except they will show you films of the EPL.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
They have scrambled loveworld sat, pls am a serie A fan, will joy sport still air the italian serie a,champions league,europa cup and the german bundesliga this new seasonsomeone should pls respond.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by miju(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2011
my joy channels are red but the infinity is green. is it applicable to everybody?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by obijack: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2011
@all

Shalom TV and CRTV is not thesame. I just rescanned my DAARbox and CRTV is showing HARRY PORTER while shalom is showing another movie but without audio. I think shalom is one of CRTV's new channels. but no audio

somebody should pls. comment more on this.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olabisi75(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2011
obijack:

@all

Shalom TV and CRTV is not thesame. I just rescanned my DAARbox and CRTV is showing HARRY PORTER while shalom is showing another movie but without audio. I think shalom is one of CRTV's new channels. but no audio

somebody should pls. comment more on this.

This is very correct, CRTV and SHALOM TV are two different channels both are on Multi tv tp.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by obijack: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
@all,

does anyone know why shalom tv does not ha ve audio ?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by linksman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ all,
mine has audio (shalom tv channel).
maybe you need to check the various audio options(stereo, right, left) using the remote for that particular channel.

@JOY TV,
you guys should try and synchronize the audio and video rate of your "joytv channel". most times, when watching any movies or programmes, i notice that the video is faster than the audio. that is, you see the action before you hear the voice/sound of the action.
cheers and keep up the good work
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by oxteen: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2011
Go get urself strong 4669z u won't be facing all dis problems.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ochukss(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
from information reaching me i heard that crtv will bring up a sport channel that will show live matches.epl,ucl   wwe etc. I got the information this morning.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ochukss(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
there are other channels coming up apart from sport channels
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
Good afternoon house, please will Joy sports still air the ucl,the italian serie A, the europa cup and the german bundesligasomeone with ideas should please respond.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by gadotor(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
crtv and shalom tv is two individual channels but from one provider CRTV GHANA.THANK YOU
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
why una no wan answer me na??i talk say which station go show the uefa champs league,italian serie A,europa cup and the german bundesliga, ?will Joy sports still show them
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Boboribo: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2011
@DOLPAZ Joysports will be crap without showing those leagues. I guess its safe to assume that they will be aired by Joysports. I think they've advertising them for a while now.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Estiimable(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2011
Pls help me o. I tried to rescan Mytv on my SRT 4669XII last nite and PHCN suddenly seized power.But when the power was restored,all the channels(both Mytv and Multitv) have disappeared. I tried using the tps to track them but to no avail. Pls what should i do to get Mytv and Multitv channels back. Am using a 60cm dish. Pls HELP!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by thuggle(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
Estiimable:

Pls help me o. I tried to rescan Mytv on my SRT 4669XII last nite and PHCN suddenly seized power.But when the power was restored,all the channels(both Mytv and Multitv) have disappeared. I tried using the tps to track them but to no avail. Pls what should i do to get Mytv and Multitv channels back. Am using a 60cm dish. Pls HELP!

try resettin to default, and start whole ova, input the frequencies again, i hope it workz out for u,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kombats: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
new channel on multi tv tp TV AFRICA. Just rescan.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by thuggle(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
@kombat, thanks for the info
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 3:35am On Jul 29, 2011
Thanks broda, make i go search am sharply, also my crtv is off air, anyone experiencing these?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ayibatonye(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2011
CRTV is off air
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2011
pls what's new on astra b??
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Boboribo: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ ALL - rescan multi. New channel called TANDBERG SERVICE @ 12.582H2.929 on Astra 2B
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by stiyke(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hello guys,

I was able to track astra 2b yesterday i have a strong 4669xii reciever but for some reason i can only get loveword, drtv international and bunch of chinese channels. Pls how do i get multi tv and other good channels including bbc?? I see a lot of frequencies for multi tv i dont know which to use.

Thanks for any help.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by thuggle(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
SORRY, THIS CHANNEL IS FOUND @ W3A, NOT ASTRA 2B

Boboribo:

@ ALL - rescan multi. New channel called TANDBERG SERVICE @ 12.582H2.929 on Astra 2B

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.