Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404551 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2011
@all
rescan, new channel is up RTG1, tp12850
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Yinka4dad(m): 3:00am On Aug 07, 2011
My bro wt is d symbol rate
curiousman66:

@all
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Okaakoko(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2011
curiousman66:

@all
Please, what is the symbol rate and the polarity?
I got the station sometimes last week but went off since then.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2011
curiousman66:

@all
Please kindly post the S/R as i even blind scanned this morning without success.
good day All.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Anyone that wants to share info, should give accurate info and a precise one
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
Guys,that channel is off now, its showing red now, i presume its test transmission, lets hope they come back soon, for now RTG1 is off.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
Either its showing blue or black, what we are saying is that half complete info is equal to no info at all.

The Tp, Sr and polarity of the said channel should be posted
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
@curious,
you should have posted the S/R of transponder na.leave the rest to us.grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
Ok guys,here is the frqsad12.848), ,S/R 21.499 for RTG1, im seeing something interesting, it looks like my signal is not stable, it turns green n goes red, i suspect because im using double lnb for both 36 and 28 deg on 60cm dish, so guys if anyone has a stable signal let us know asap,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
curiousman66:

Ok guys,here is the frqsad12.848), ,S/R 21.499 for RTG1, im seeing something interesting, it looks like my signal is not stable, it turns green n goes red, i suspect because im using double lnb for both 36 and 28 deg on 60cm dish, so guys if anyone has a stable signal let us know asap,
you have said it All thanks will get back ASAP grin grin grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by williams85(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
invalid frequency
curiousman66:

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
williams85:

invalid frequency
100% correct william85
@curiousman66

Are you sure this frequency of yours is accurate. undecided
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2011
the symbol rate is invalid, pls always post a valid t.p with gud symbol rate.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ugotuf(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2011
na waa!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ugotuf(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2011
na waa!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2011
Whats new on joytv??
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kuzekuze(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
I'm new on this board and have looked thru the pages to see the solution to my problem but no avail.
I ave mytv installation and subscription on but, get interested in the discussion here.Please how can I get astra 2b with this installed dish for I want to watch MultITv.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Iron2011: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
@Kuzekuze Please, kindly answer these questions For me and i will know how to help you.
i.is your receiver in mpeg 4 format?
ii.Do you really want to forgo the mytv even though you are on subscription?
ii Which dish size are you using?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
Iron2011:

@Kuzekuze Please, kindly answer these questions For me and i will know how to help you.
i.is your receiver in mpeg 4 format?
ii.Do you really want to forgo the mytv even though you are on subscription?
ii Which dish size are you using?

In Addition have really read the newbie section.

@iron
well done bro
i think this approach will be a better option.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kuzekuze(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
1. Yes, I'm using SRT 4669X
2. I'm ready to forego the subscription right away.
3. My dish size is 60cm
I appreciate your concern.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Iron2011: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
Okey then it means you are set to go.Follow these steps:
1) Write down this tp 12552V 19531
2)Make sure your tools will be available whenever you decide to start Tuning your dish.
3) Now Climb up to where your dish is and stand behind it( dont push your dish in anyway).you will see that it has some readings at the left side where the bolts that prevent the dish from moving up or down are. it has some too at the right side.These are the elevation readings of your 60cm offset dish. Check the reading at left side. it is at where the bolt falls on the reading.
4)Post:
i. the reading(i.e elevation of the my tv)
ii.the name of your town or any big city nearby

i will just give you the elevation for 4 astra 2b in your area and show you where to move your dish to for you to track multi tv with less stress .This is a means of calculating the offset anle of your dish and you can track every bird in seconds. hurry up and bring them so that we can do it.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
@Iron
Hip HIp HIp hooray . . . i so glad with you . . .

@KuzeKuze
Pay more Attention . . .ppl like iron are hard to come by now. . . grin grin grin and to get a good grasp of what he is talking about ,look around you,you will definitely see someone out there on multi TV. -the dish slightly up of your present position and slightly to the right . . .i hope im correct. good luck wink
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kuzekuze(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
@iron
I'm indeed grateful 2u. May d good lord bless you. Its already late & I cant give you the details of the elevation points now, but I'll do that 2morrw morning! I lived within Osogbo in Osun state.
@freshhp
I'm grateful for this tip. God bless you too.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Iron2011: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2011
Yeah, I know. But tomorrow, i will hit the grounds and i have a lot of installations. However, do this:
When you get the reading,1) subtract the reading from 17.5 and the answer will be the offset angle of your dish.
2)subtract your offset angle from 61 to give you the elevation of astra 2b for your dish in your area.
3)Input your multi tv tp into your receiver.
4) loosen the elevation sides of your dish(Dont touch the azimuth for now)
5)lift the dish elevation to the astra2b elevation for your dish(be patient and read it well) and tighten it.
6) set your lnb at a little to 9 o'clock.
&winknow stand behind the dish and losen your azimuth a bit so that if you want to swing your dish side by side , you will be able. please dont make it too loose.
9) from the my tv azimuth, move your dish little by little to the right until you hit green.

Just follow the steps and you will hit green. If there is any problem bring it, i will check from my phone and see how we can move about it. After your success, i will make a post on how to track any bird with any offset dish with ease. even if you are not a professional installer you will hit it .
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2011
Iron2011:

Yeah, I know. But tomorrow, i will hit the grounds and i have a lot of installations. However, do this:
When you get the reading,1) subtract the reading from 17.5 and the answer will be the offset angle of your dish.
2)subtract your offset angle from 61 to give you the elevation of astra 2b for your dish in your area.
3)Input your multi tv tp into your receiver.
4) loosen the elevation sides of your dish(Dont touch the azimuth for now)
5)lift the dish elevation to the astra2b elevation for your dish(be patient and read it well) and tighten it.
6) set your lnb at a little to 9 o'clock.
&winknow stand behind the dish and losen your azimuth a bit so that if you want to swing your dish side by side , you will be able. please dont make it too loose.
9) from the my tv azimuth, move your dish little by little to the right until you hit green.

Just follow the steps and you will hit green. If there is any problem bring it, i will check from my phone and see how we can move about it. After your success, i will make a post on how to track any bird with any offset dish with ease. even if you are not a professional installer you will hit it .

My brother if possible make it into .Pdf for download . . .include as much pictures as possible. . . . i cant wait to have a good read grin grin grin
God Bless.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
undecided :-x
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Iron2011: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ freshp i will will do exactly your suggestion but always let the house know your result.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
@iron
ASAP
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by borderline(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
@iron
your creativity is very impressive and very much appreciated particularly at a time when all the lazy elements among us can do is expend all their enegy on buying 'crackers' to watch paytv's. Welldone bro. and we look forward to reading your findings.
@all
i hail all real fta enthusiast remaining on this forum.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by hisoccer(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
borderline:

@iron
your creativity is very impressive and very much appreciated particularly at a time when all the lazy elements among us can do is expend all their enegy on buying 'crackers' to watch paytv's. Welldone bro. and we look forward to reading your findings.
@all
i hail all real fta enthusiast remaining on this forum.
Good point u've made here, belive me alot of peopel will b looking up to u if only we will all try harder to archive a common GOAL, Trust me brother ur words are kind enough to win the HEARTS of many, Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by FEMARY(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2011
We have 3G SIM insert routers in stock.

1, Just insert your sim(MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT) card and start browsing wirelessly/or through wired network.

2.Make/receive calls with this router.It serves as a gsm land line.

3.High speed internet browsing on GLO/MTN/AIRTEL 3.5G networks.

4.Four LAN ports.

Call 08023122331 NOW

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Peroluv(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
Hi all, have try my best to nail w6@ 21.6E but no success. My dish size is 100cm, my location is delta state, south south. Who has ever succeeded nailing w6, were is ur location, ur dish size and the strongest tp u use. Pls help me o, am dying since d**gi refuse to bark.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.