Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (409384 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
Good afternoon house, pls how do we open the channels on Infinity , pls they have alot of channels and io will like to know how to open them, have they started subscribingpls reply
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ftadream: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2011
dolpaz:

Good afternoon house, pls how do we open the channels on Infinity , pls they have alot of channels and io will like to know how to open them, have they started subscribingpls reply
Where have you been all this time,Infinity tv is now a pay channel,there is nothing to open it,you still have multitv to enjoy.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
ok, if that's the case, how do we subscribe and how much do they pay per month
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ftadream: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2011
@ dolpaz,
I wish I could tell you the price but due to my location it's impossible,as to where to subscribe I hope other
colleagues in the house living in 9Ja will give you more info about it.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by BasseyJ(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
I heard you have to get their infinity decoder first.I heard you have to get their infinity decoder first.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
@FTA Dream and bassey J, thanks for the Info, then they should go to ***,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by akatonero(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
KKTV on test transmission on astra2b it comprises of our television,Elijah tv n Adehyie tv.enjoy.same tp wit joy 12552v19531
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2011
Good morning house, am about to start my own exploration into the wonderful world of satellite, here is the pics of the one we already have at home and i will like to add anoda LNB for w4/7 all by my self, pls i want to know if i should touch the dish maybe by pushing it up or i should just add anoda LNB to the top and track it, the pics of the dish is given below, mind u its already on astrab 2b and i want to add w4/7, pls i need ur response, its a 60cm dish with srt4669xii

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2011
Another one !!!

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
@dolpaz

Note that Astra 2B is on top of W4/7 and at such you don't need to push your dish up or down instead you just have to add the LNB somewhere below and start your tracking. though I have not done 2 in 1 setup but I am sure it is not a difficult task.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Yinka4dad(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
Track d dstv 1st afta atach ur 2nd lnb 2it&pt ur multitv tp u l hit green
Lov4sat:

@dolpaz

Note that Astra 2B is on top of W4/7 and at such you don't need to push your dish up or down instead you just have to add the LNB somewhere below and start your tracking. though I have not done 2 in 1 setup but I am sure it is not a difficult task.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ftadream: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2011
dolpaz:

Good morning house, am about to start my own exploration into the wonderful world of satellite, here is the pics of the one we already have at home and i will like to add anoda LNB for w4/7 all by my self, pls i want to know if i should touch the dish maybe by pushing it up or i should just add anoda LNB to the top and track it, the pics of the dish is given below, mind u its already on astrab 2b and i want to add w4/7, pls i need your response, its a 60cm dish with srt4669xii
As it is mentioned by the two other sat-mates,you need to be attentive and study,you are already on Astra so you have to track W4/7 first
by bring your dish down about some few inches,when you hit green tighten your dis, add your second lnb under the W4/7 about 1inch and search around by twisting your lnb a bit up,with a littleĀ  patient you will hit green.
BN. The primary lnb should be W4/7 and the one under should be Astra.Good Luck.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ all, thanks for the advise, but am still not clear about it, is the w4/w7 before or after astra 2b, i mean am i going to put the LNB below or on-top of the previous LNB??
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by cantell(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2011
dolpaz:

@ all, thanks for the advise, but am still not clear about it, is the w4/w7 before or after astra 2b, i mean am i going to put the LNB below or on-top of the previous LNB??
ftadream:

As it is mentioned by the two other sat-mates,you need to be attentive and study,you are already on Astra so you have to track W4/7 first
by bring your dish down about some few inches,when you hit green tighten your dis, add your second lnb under the W4/7 about 1inch and search around by twisting your lnb a bit up,with a littleĀ  patient you will hit green.
BN. [b]The primary lnb should be W4/7 and the one under should be Astra.[/b]Good Luck.
Bros, what is there to understand again?
Read the words in the bold part 20times if you have to.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sammu(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2011
Bollywood (indian movies) is currently fta on infinity 12544 h 20800 @ astra 2b
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Cantrell. lol, can't stop laughing, now i get the gist, one more thing, i dont know how the the frequency code, i mean the SR, TP and polarization for w4/w7, i need the full details on how to get started as a newbie ~~~i have a srt 4669xii
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sammu(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
@dolpaz, track w4/7 first with 12130 h 27500. Ensure u get signal above 90%. Now, fix another lnb under the w4 and use 12551 v 19530 to track astra 2b. Use string/rope to hold the lnb in place. Cheers
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ftadream: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
Cantell thanks for helping dolpaz out, that was awesome,your comment put smile on face today.

@ dolpaz ,
Hi my brother ! don't mind Cantell but some times you have to be hard,I also laughed when I read Cantell's comment
and happy at the same time you understood him. Use the tp and polarization sammu gave you and you are good to smile.
When you w4/7 first with 12130 h 27500 and you hit above 90%,check this tp 12.437 h 23.436 if you have 62 or 60% then
you can tighten your dish if not use this tp 12.437 h 23.436 to nail W4/7 and make sure you hit 62 or 60%,and finish your work
with sammu details. Good luck.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hey peeps, i have never been to Alaba Int'l market before but today, i was there, wow its a very big market, i went there all alone just because i wanted to discover something new all by myself, well, i finally got a strong Universal LNBF with a 4way Disceq and the RF connectors, the LNB is the same with the one am using for my multitv, @ftadream, Sammu, nd others that have contributed one way or the other, what more can i say than to say thank u so much, i hope to start my adventure tomorrow, i will post pics as soon as am done.Gud nite
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by vitality22(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2011
Chei, i have been missing a lot on this thread. i never knew such a thread existed on nairaland. Please i need help on how to start off. This is the kind of thread i longed wish to be part of. i have a strong 4669xII and a set of 60cm dish and LNB. i need help of how to get started pls

thanks a million to the gurus and everyone for the assistancee
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by cantell(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2011
vitality22:

Chei, i have been missing a lot on this thread. i never knew such a thread existed on nairaland. Please i need help on how to start off. This is the kind of thread i longed wish to be part of. i have a strong 4669xII and a set of 60cm dish and LNB. i need help of how to get started pls

thanks a million to the gurus and everyone for the assistancee
Start from page 1 of this thread and read to last page. Or go to the newbie installation thread and do the same.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by vitality22(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
Please, can somebody give me the nairaland link for newbie on FTA installation. Am a starter. Please i need it badly posted here.
thanks in advance
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by cantell(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
vitality22:

Please, can somebody give me the nairaland link for newbie on FTA installation. Am a starter. Please i need it badly posted here.
thanks in advance
Here you go - www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331903.0.html
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ all, a new T.V station, lamberg service is on but not showing yet, anybodi wth ideas and also, my shalom tv is now showing twice with the same content and TPS, guess a new channel will pop up in there soonest !!!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ayibatonye(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
dolpaz:

@ all, a new T.V station, lamberg service is on but not showing yet, anybodi wth ideas and also, my shalom tv is now showing twice with the same content and TPS, guess a new channel will pop up in there soonest !!!
on what sat and tp is that channel you talked about
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
ayibatonye:

on what sat and tp is that channel you talked about
PHCn has taken our light, i will post the TPs when light is back !!!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by wajab99: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2011
Plz I have this multi tv decoder "quality" I need the parch 4 it. I want to knw if I can upgrade it. 10x 4 the good work.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ussals(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2011
hi all, is multi tv still off-air, or are they back?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Abdul010: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2011
Ussals:

hi all, is multi tv still off-air, or are they back?
Oga Ussals Multitv has been good and going. Hw is ur ends sir.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ussals(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2011
Abdul010:

Oga Ussals Multitv has been good and going. Hw is your ends sir.
my side is fine wooh, thanks for the info. hope u r fyn too
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by hooged: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2011
Did anybody notice multi tv ? Aljezeera , bbc,cnn and france 24 all gone , !!!!! Bored
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Brite02(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2011
i notice it oh this morning BUT THEY R BACK

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.