Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends (8028 Views)

The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ok wink

Stoner dudes seem to get a bad rep. Perhaps it’s assumed stoners are lazy, messy, perpetually high (okay, that part might be true).
Am not recommending that you wife up your drug dealer.
But if looking for something casual. . . Loving and dope, trust me ,dating a Stoner could be sweet. wink

Here's why

1). They Always Have Cash

How fvcking annoying is it when you don’t have enough singles to pay your cover charge at the bar? Unlike the majority of our credit-card clinging population, if a guy is buying and/or selling weed, he’s always got cash on him.

2). They Always Have Bud

Ladies love dudes for the constant free drinks, but if you like to smoke as much as your dude, it’s all about the free bud. If he’s smoking, he’ll obviously invite you over to sesh. And if he’s trying to get into your pants wink, trust me, he’s never going to ask for you to throw in a few bills for the weed.

3). High Sex > Drunk Sex

While a few drinks can get you relaxed before sex, they also get you sloppy (and possibly sleepy). If a few drinks turns into a lot of drinks, you might not even remember the sex. When you smoke before sex, you’re completely aware, but you seem to forget everything you’re worried about except for your orgasm.

4). They’ve Got A Sensitive Side

Dudes that are super into smoking are generally not into drinking, and are way more in touch with their creative and/or romantic/spiritual sides. What does that mean for you? No shame in snuggling up with a documentary on a Friday night with a blunt and some naija food. If things get serious, he’s a lot less likely to rely on alcohol to get him to tell the truth about how he feels for you.

5). You Will Never Feel Self Conscious About Eating

The best thing about dating a dude who’s got the munchies all the time is that he’ll always be the first one to suggest heading to a restaurant and he’ll never think twice at ordering an extra appetizer…or dessert.

6). Less Trust Issues

Most of the times you worry about your boo are probably when he’s out drinking with his boys. If your man prefers smoking over drinking, he’s less likely to “accidentally” black-out and f*** a bitch from the club. Not that you should be dating a dude that will do that anyway, but just saying.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Lastking147(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Haha true bro..

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by poksmahn(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
there's nothing sweet there.. you hug one of them and you smell like burnt grass for three days. unless you bath with Ariel detergent

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
That is some high grade hybrid turtle mutant ninja kush up there.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by BiafranBushBoy: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice picture Op.... I dropped a like wink

Errmmmm... #NoHomo angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
lighters up

nothing does u op cool main guy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Never met one though. Simply don't have strength for their gbege
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nma27:
Never met one though. Simply don't have strength for their gbege
sex sweetjude with us grin

try a weed man , u will be glad u did

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice picture Op.... I dropped a like wink

Errmmmm... #NoHomo angry cheesy
Ocha ka omaka dey worry Op

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
richommie:
Ok wink

Stoner dudes seem to get a bad rep. Perhaps it’s assumed stoners are lazy, messy, perpetually high (okay, that part might be true).
Am not recommending that you wife up your drug dealer.
But if looking for something casual. . . Loving and dope, trust me ,dating a Stoner could be sweet. wink

Here's why

1). They Always Have Cash

How fvcking annoying is it when you don’t have enough singles to pay your cover charge at the bar? Unlike the majority of our credit-card clinging population, if a guy is buying and/or selling weed, he’s always got cash on him.

2). They Always Have Bud

Ladies love dudes for the constant free drinks, but if you like to smoke as much as your dude, it’s all about the free bud. If he’s smoking, he’ll obviously invite you over to sesh. And if he’s trying to get into your pants wink, trust me, he’s never going to ask for you to throw in a few bills for the weed.

3). High Sex > Drunk Sex

While a few drinks can get you relaxed before sex, they also get you sloppy (and possibly sleepy). If a few drinks turns into a lot of drinks, you might not even remember the sex. When you smoke before sex, you’re completely aware, but you seem to forget everything you’re worried about except for your orgasm.

4). They’ve Got A Sensitive Side

Dudes that are super into smoking are generally not into drinking, and are way more in touch with their creative and/or romantic/spiritual sides. What does that mean for you? No shame in snuggling up with a documentary on a Friday night with a blunt and some naija food. If things get serious, he’s a lot less likely to rely on alcohol to get him to tell the truth about how he feels for you.

5). You Will Never Feel Self Conscious About Eating

The best thing about dating a dude who’s got the munchies all the time is that he’ll always be the first one to suggest heading to a restaurant and he’ll never think twice at ordering an extra appetizer…or dessert.

6). Less Trust Issues

Most of the times you worry about your boo are probably when he’s out drinking with his boys. If your man prefers smoking over drinking, he’s less likely to “accidentally” black-out and f*** a bitch from the club. Not that you should be dating a dude that will do that anyway, but just saying.

i see greatness in u cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
sex sweetjude with us grin

try a weed man , u will be glad u did
God Forbid!!
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lastking147:
Haha true bro..
wise man cool cool
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shessssssssshhh

H’on point
Nma27:
God Forbid!!
na those weak boys u like cheesy cheesy u be nairaland girl why i dey talk lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Crazy....people are getting bolder on their way to hades

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stupedinluv:
next word from that ur mouth action machine i will post ur picture
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
what type of hybrid is that @ picture?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Shessssssssshhh

H’on point
cool cool cool wise man
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Three reasons to think about this
1) Low sperm count
2) Very low sperm motility ...your little swimmers hardly move and that it not a good thing for a man finally
3) Who wants a man who is always on the case of paranoia? It might not happen now but it will creep up on you like that feeling you have always worried someone is out to get you. Enemies where none exist.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Abso1uteZero:
what type of hybrid is that @ picture?
well groomed genetically modified soul fixing home made kush , skywalker of life

1 Like

judefcc:
na those weak boys u like cheesy cheesy u be nairaland girl why i dey talk lipsrsealed
You b Nairaland guy with 18million Fraud allegation hanging over your head

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Defaramade(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
For the kushites cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Raine80:
1) Low sperm count
2) Very low sperm motility ...your little swimmers hardly move and that it not a good thing for a man finally
3) Who wants a man who is always on the case of paranoia? It might not happen now but it will creep up on you like that feeling you have always worried someone is out to get you. Enemies where none exist.
wetin u know angry who beg u to comment ? leave this place

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Weed makes you bold so, its really not that crazy
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nma27:
You b Nairaland guy with 18million Fraud allegation hanging over your head
nairaland girl cheesy cheesy cheesy dey curse me cool ugly girls no dey ever like me , fire down wink lizard
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by BiafranBushBoy: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nma27:
Ocha ka omaka dey worry Op

Na your chance to get oyinbo bf ooo shocked shocked

wink wink.. How you doing.. longest time
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
well groomed genetically modified soul fixing home made kush , skywalker of life
Is it available in Nigeria?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
wetin u know >sad who beg u to comment ? leave this place
On top say you quote everyone on this thread nobody reply you.

Them no believe you! cry

Nawa oooo grin cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
You're higher than the dollar rate right now. Aren't you op? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Raine80:
1) Low sperm count
Na you dey slow the sperm? lmao..
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
DuchessDee:
On top say you quote everyone on this thread nobody reply you.

Them no believe you! cry

Nawa oooo grin cheesy
if i start u go cry deactivate go offline go report me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yahoo yahoo girl abeg carry ur draw soup face dey go biko
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
ma kush hommie

We'll stunners

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin / Hair Stylist Storms Ikeja City Mall Unclad Because Of Iphone 8 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.