Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends (8067 Views)

The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 15, 2017
grin

Long before they gave different names to marijuana...

I too, tried this one.. But this one makes me weak and sobber and makes me more irritated.. So I guess MaryJane & can never be friends ever again.. grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Medunah: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2017
And they are the most inconsistent niggas ever
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by poksmahn(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
darnley16:
Seems So
do u know who this is??
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by darnley16(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
poksmahn:
do u know who this is??
Guessing a Law student,
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by poksmahn(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
darnley16:
Guessing a Law student,
yeahh..
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by darnley16(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
poksmahn:
yeahh..
Aliyuh Then
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by lumydee44: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Raine80:
Three reasons to think about this
1) Low sperm count
2) Very low sperm motility ...your little swimmers hardly move and that it not a good thing for a man finally
3) Who wants a man who is always on the case of paranoia? It might not happen now but it will creep up on you like that feeling you have always worried someone is out to get you. Enemies where none exist.
Your 3rd point tho, it takes one to know one. Oya coman lie that you read about it somewhere.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by gemale(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
richommie:
Ok wink

Stoner dudes seem to get a bad rep. Perhaps it’s assumed stoners are lazy, messy, perpetually high (okay, that part might be true).
Am not recommending that you wife up your drug dealer.
But if looking for something casual. . . Loving and dope, trust me ,dating a Stoner could be sweet. wink

Here's why

1). They Always Have Cash

How fvcking annoying is it when you don’t have enough singles to pay your cover charge at the bar? Unlike the majority of our credit-card clinging population, if a guy is buying and/or selling weed, he’s always got cash on him.

2). They Always Have Bud

Ladies love dudes for the constant free drinks, but if you like to smoke as much as your dude, it’s all about the free bud. If he’s smoking, he’ll obviously invite you over to sesh. And if he’s trying to get into your pants wink, trust me, he’s never going to ask for you to throw in a few bills for the weed.

3). High Sex > Drunk Sex

While a few drinks can get you relaxed before sex, they also get you sloppy (and possibly sleepy). If a few drinks turns into a lot of drinks, you might not even remember the sex. When you smoke before sex, you’re completely aware, but you seem to forget everything you’re worried about except for your orgasm.

4). They’ve Got A Sensitive Side

Dudes that are super into smoking are generally not into drinking, and are way more in touch with their creative and/or romantic/spiritual sides. What does that mean for you? No shame in snuggling up with a documentary on a Friday night with a blunt and some naija food. If things get serious, he’s a lot less likely to rely on alcohol to get him to tell the truth about how he feels for you.

5). You Will Never Feel Self Conscious About Eating

The best thing about dating a dude who’s got the munchies all the time is that he’ll always be the first one to suggest heading to a restaurant and he’ll never think twice at ordering an extra appetizer…or dessert.

6). Less Trust Issues

Most of the times you worry about your boo are probably when he’s out drinking with his boys. If your man prefers smoking over drinking, he’s less likely to “accidentally” black-out and f*** a bitch from the club. Not that you should be dating a dude that will do that anyway, but just saying.

Abeg op u Sabi where dem dey sell bongos? U know nw dt ish dt make weed smoking healthier dan using blunt? I don dey find am since... If yes, hw much person fit get am?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by gemale(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Long before they gave different names to marijuana...

I too, tried this one.. But this one makes me weak and sobber and makes me more irritated.. So I guess MaryJane & can never be friends ever again.. grin

That doesn't sound like the Mary Jane I know. I think the one you tried was adulterated. Try and source the products from local peeps. My last dealer was in a village-like community so I always got premium, untainted stuff. It was so good that all the potheads around my side used to beg me for a hit of my stash.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by gemale(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
judefcc:
no skywalker for here , na life destroying oshogbo weed dey , me no dey do pass normal kush
Blame that on those NDLEA bastards. The whites they are sheepishly copying are already starting to legalize Marijuana. They are teaching various branches of hempology in universities & coming up with different strains for different purposes. Quality is going up and prices going down. Jobless People are now getting gainfully employed & the industry is growing in leaps and bounds. Also government is earning more money in the form of taxes, criminal gangs are losing their grip on the Marijuana market because more people want to get their products from legal stores. Meanwhile in this hell hole afflicted with high unemployment rates, those idiots are busy burning the farms of growers and arresting & sometimes killing dealers who have no other connection to crime. Do those butt4ks know how long humans have been smoking weed? Over 3000 years. A millennium before the birth of Christ, niggas have been rolling and smoking that kush and these fools think they can stop it? Of course they know that if weed is legalized, a lot of them would lose their jobs. I also can bet that some of them make some cash reselling a portion of the stash they impound & let me not forget the kickbacks they would likely receive from some dealers who can afford to pay. The war against Marijuana is a twisted farce and a waste of funds that should have channeled to better the lives of citizens. Anyone who wants to come and rant about the harmful effects of weed should first go and look at the effects of alcohol and tobacco products, which are far more harmful than weed yet are legalized.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 16, 2017
gemale:

That doesn't sound like the Mary Jane I know. I think the one you tried was adulterated. Try and source the products from local peeps. My last dealer was in a village-like community so I always got premium, untainted stuff. It was so good that all the potheads around my side used to beg me for a hit of my stash.

Those time we even have a raw one...yes it's strange coz in my clique I was having the a different effect than the rest... So I stopped using it and upgraded myself grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by poksmahn(m): 1:28am On Jan 16, 2017
darnley16:
Aliyuh Then
na me oo
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by khiaa(f): 1:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Crazy....people are getting bolder on their way to hades

Who created weed?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by khiaa(f): 2:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Abso1uteZero:
Most Americans dey smoke hybrid sha

kush! smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by omnisali: 2:21am On Jan 16, 2017
they r scared from afar but glued when they come close to me. God bless the weed.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

Who created weed?

Don't mind her. . GOD grin

gemale:

Abeg op u Sabi where dem dey sell bongos? U know nw dt ish dt make weed smoking healthier dan using blunt? I don dey find am since... If yes, hw much person fit get am?

I no knw, Wetin be bongos.. ooo
U mean "weed pipe" or rizla?
Which one? wink

#YOLO
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by khiaa(f): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2017
richommie:

Which one? wink

#YOLO

Yes indeed. smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

Yes indeed. smiley

Good. smiley

So tell me. . .you kush? cheesy

#YOLO
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by khiaa(f): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2017
richommie:

Good. smiley

So tell me. . .you kush? cheesy

#YOLO

Only in the form of cookies. grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Abso1uteZero(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

kush! smiley
grin..hey you...long time, where you been?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by gemale(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
richommie:

Which one? wink

#YOLO
My bad... Weed bongs. Dt lamp-lyk stuff dt dey use 2 smoke weed.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by heddiebanks(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
poksmahn:
there's nothing sweet there.. you hug one of them and you smell like burnt grass for three days. unless you bath with Ariel detergent

haha haha...but that's not true ...
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by darnley16(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
poksmahn:
na me oo
hehehe how you na?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by poksmahn(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
darnley16:
hehehe how you na?
08165487960 hit me up
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by darnley16(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
poksmahn:
08165487960 hit me up
aii bro
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Proudly a stoner..,stoners are knowledgeable, some are intelligent,funny and caring..they are always good company, trust me real stoners are hard working with one thing on their mind,(Always get the dough up incase of a re-up)
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Raine80:
Three reasons to think about this
1) Low sperm count
2) Very low sperm motility ...your little swimmers hardly move and that it not a good thing for a man finally
3) Who wants a man who is always on the case of paranoia? It might not happen now but it will creep up on you like that feeling you have always worried someone is out to get you. Enemies where none exist.

What about wiz Khalifa? He has a healthy son and he stones a lot.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

What about wiz Khalifa? He has a healthy son and he stones a lot.
Variables occur in humans ,you come up with 1 example I can easily show research that includes thousands of specimens.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Raine80:

Variables occur in humans ,you come up with 1 example I can easily show research that includes thousands of specimens.

Please show more, I would like to learn.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Please show more, I would like to learn.
Google Cannabis use and low sperm count. Pretty straightforward.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Raine80:

Google Cannabis use and low sperm count. Pretty straightforward.
low sperm count??

U must be joking grin

#YOLO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! / Prisoner Caught Having Sex With A Female Prison Warder (photos) / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.