Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,177 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers (67269 Views)

Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International / Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col. / January 15,1966 Coup:conversation Between Lt.col Pam And His Murderers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
What was Major Ademola doing there? It seems he was cooking for the ibo coup plotters while Oyewole was fetching firewood and clapping for the speech being made by the coup plotters

Since you call it Igbo coup. Turning history on its head.

I thought old age begets wisdom but you are no different from those i watch in a circus

Major Ademola was a junior office who only obey Aguiyi Ironsi and he happen to be only the Yoruba among them..

Mind you he might be the one that narrate the story in full..

2 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
NCP:
And they think they can Rule Again. I prefer an Ibibio or Ijaw over this Bloodletting tribe.

Ironsi was fully aware of the Coup going by the conversation between Pam and Ironsi.

Exactly my brother, Igbo will never rule this country again not in the next 100yrs and they are going no where..

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Kenzico(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

Reason i will never pity the IGBO over biafra war anymore, Their Aguiyi ironsi greediness with his coa IGBO soldiers cost the South East over 3million lives. How i wish they are alive to witness how the return match was played..

No wonder they never taste power since then and will never taste power again..
Thats mean Bro!!!
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

Exactly my brother, Igbo will never rule this country again not in the next 100yrs and they are going no where..
And who are you to decide whether the Igbos will go or not, na you dey hold their destiny?

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Ddaji:
Oga all ibos were part of the coup, it was grand conspiracy by them against other tribes.zik,okpara,ironsi,nzeogwu were the same.Can you tell me the reason why senate president Nwafor refused to hand over power to minister selected by cabinets after the corpse of tafawa belawa was discovered rather he handed over power to his co ibgo Gen.ironsi,as narrated by akinjede Richard.

That was their plan then but God pass them and they pay with their entire region, I believe Ojukwu also know about the plan and thinking they will remain in power, But when Ironsi was overthrow and killed in and Gowon take over, He want to secede from the country with their buafra nonsense and paid with over 3 million lives..

Biafra war was a pay back for their evil..

5 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Kenzico:

Thats mean Bro!!!
Lol
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by NaMeAboki: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2017
waledeji:
Truly, Ibos are the root cause of Nigeria problems undecided

They messed up our nascent democracy and regional system, out of tribal hatred and greed; and had subsequently been blaming everybody but themselves for reaping what they sowed.

6 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by logica(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Qelvin:

nice rebuttal, but you still haven't answered my question, definitely the oyinbo people that documented these massacres couldn't have loved the Biafrans more than the Nigerians if both armies committed atrocities.
Expectedly, the Oyinbos followed the Federal Forces. I would not have expected them to follow the Biafran Liberation Force heading into the Mid-West and enroute to Lagos (as if...). In any case, it took the Midwesterners time to voice out which is typical of most people who have had traumatic experiences; especially when they hear their tormentors moaning about their woes.

2 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Kenzico:

Thats mean Bro!!!

Yea it mean but they never for once say anything about this, They keep calling Northers Power monger now who started it?

Not until they can apologize to Nigerians..

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2017
logica:

Expectedly, the Oyinbos followed the Federal Forces. I would not have expected them to follow the Biafran Liberation Force heading into the Mid-West and enroute to Lagos (as if...). In any case, it took the Midwesterners time to voice out which is typical of most people who have had traumatic experiences; especially when they hear their tormentors moaning about their woes.
Lol...the oyinbos followed the Federal forces, like they weren't any foreign correspondent in Biafra too abi?

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Qelvin:

And who are you to decide whether the Igbos will go or not, na you dey hold their destiny?

LOL even the world never take you guys serious meaning they also know about your past deed..

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL even the world never take you guys serious meaning they also know about your past deed..
The same world that regards your Nigeria as a joke already ?

2 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
otokx:
It is good to always remind ourselves from time to time of the labors of our heroes past.

The power of forgiveness is far higher and the sins of the fathers should not be visited on the sins of the children so let us move forward.

it has already been visited through biafra war..
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by logica(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Qelvin:

Lol...the oyinbos followed the Federal forces, like they weren't any foreign correspondent in Biafra too abi?
They were in Biafra; but did they follow the Biafran Liberation Forces?

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are people bashing Igbo tribe?

Fine, what the officers of Igbo extraction and their collaborators did was evil and act of wickedness, it is still not enough to blame an entire tribe...

On a serious note, those officers that perpetrated the coup of Jan 1966 are curse to humanity.

Whoever that defends them is also a curse

But the igbos can blame the entire North for anything?

They can tag all Muslims for any riot in the North?

Okay oo.

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by raumdeuter: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2017
logica:
Lol. Did you just see where he claimed Ademoyega killed Unegbe?

That is how the lie and form history on the spot. That was why I asked him for links to back it up and as suspected he disappeared like a fart

5 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Qelvin:

The same world that regards your Nigeria as a joke already ?

But i have never seen any other tribe have been killed in some part of the world for drug related offense except your tribe.. hahhaa

4 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

That was their plan then but God pass them and they pay with their entire region, I believe Ojukwu also know about the plan and thinking they will remain in power, But when Ironsi was overthrow and killed in and Gowon take over, He want to secede from the country with their buafra nonsense and paid with over 3 million lives..

Biafra war was a pay back for their evil..

But what payback are we suffering sef? Nigerian presidency abi wetin? Who presidency epp...all the years wey Aboki don rule, their region is still a bedlam of chronic poverty, disease, and terrorism...surely not the El Dorado anyone would have envisaged from years of presidency...your yoruba people are still basking on stomach infrastructure and might never even smell presidency again cause after Buhari, another Aboki will take over...Obj was your last shot at executive power and we all know he was merely a stooge to appease the North whom he favored more! so when you talk about payback can you be more specific? It's not us suffering from Boko haram or hunger like we see in the South west today.
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by auggie340(f): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2017
the counter coup should av been targeted at Igbo elites or what have you...and not civilians, innocent unarmed civilians...dahs brutal

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Kondomatic:
Followed him to where he was shot?

So those soldiers when later arrested won't narrate what later happen and who give orders and who shoot him?

2 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by oyatz(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2017
Liar! Okotie-Eboh was born Festus Eda (Urhobo) but married an Itshekiri woman, thus changed his name to Okotie Eboh (Omimi ejoh). Neither tribe is IGBO.
femarse:
my people perish because they lack knowledge OK

so many idiot here blaming the coup so many idiot who will never en a book and read for themselves to know what actually happen open their dirty mouth to blame those coup plotters

well for your information that coup of 1966 is the only justified coup in Nigeria
the only time real youth are not happy about the useless balewa govt and they do the necessary things
just so u know, the corruption u heard so much about today had been there since 1960 the NPC outstanding the AG in the West the wetie of 1964 and the govt behaving like nothing is happening the political misnomer of post 1964 election and for your information PAM and co are also corrupt element who enjoy been with the top politician and yes he tip ironsi but not in a way that it was narrated here his tipping of ironsi was the only reason ironsi also escape that fatal death
like I have always said don't read my command by Obasanjo read why we struck from adewale ademoyega then you wi understand the heart of those that plan the coup they are fellow young youth like me and you who see that the only way to clean the nation of this sillyness is clean up those top politician
if not that this world is spoilt pass repair ask yourself all this govt here and there how many of their Ward can ever attend a public school again ?
can u point to one public primary or secondary school that is near anything call standard ?
they are administrator for this institution yet there own kid can not attend the same institution they administer rather it's me and you that had to attend
ironsi was just so lucky to escape death and his escape alone was what dent the good plan those guys have for Nigerians
I salute them and I will forever respect them
I am Yoruba so forget the IBO ish
politicians have been corrupt since 1960 okotie ebo is an Igbo too and was shot without blinking of the eye
you only need to read "WHY WE STRUCK " And you will forget this useless narrative
Obasanjo write some nonsense in MY COMMAND he was well aware of these guy going staging coup but was in India by the time the coup took place he was friend to all the coup plotters and they share room at one point or the other but by December he left the country he never got to know the main plan so forget his shit
u can as well read madeibo book
so forget this three line narrative
get knowledge
all this mad senators govnor president honorable ....one way to end corruption is to o a clean sweep of them all at a go in just one night so the next person that wanna raise bill for election will think twice

2 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2017
logica:

They were in Biafra; but did they follow the Biafran Liberation Forces?
Bros if there were atrocities perpetuated by the Biafrans in the Midwest, then it would surely have been brought to the limelight and widely documented!! I'm not denying the fact that Biafran troops didn't commit inalienable acts on the Midwest civilians, but it would never have been on the same scale with the Federal side whose atrocities sure made lots of heads, including the most apathetic parties turn their attention for once on the real events of the war
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Qelvin:

But what payback are we suffering sef? Nigerian presidency abi wetin? Who presidency epp...all the years wey Aboki don rule, their region is still a bedlam of chronic poverty, disease, and terrorism...surely not the El Dorado anyone would have envisaged from years of presidency...your yoruba people are still basking on stomach infrastructure and might never even smell presidency again cause after Buhari, another Aboki will take over...Obj was your last shot at executive power and we all know he was merely a stooge to appease the North whom he favored more! so when you talk about payback can you be more specific? It's not us suffering from Boko haram or hunger like we see in the South west today.

LOL and your underdeveloped region is what? No wonder your people are been killed for drug related offenses in different countries.

Karma is a bitch..

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by oyatz(m): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Hunger in the southwest and thousands of Igbos are leaving their villages on daily basis for greener pastures in the Southwest in the same ways Mexicans are trooping to the more prosperous USA?
Qelvin:

9 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

But i have never seen any other tribe have been killed in some part of the world for drug related offense except your tribe.. hahhaa
Thousands of death row inmates from your tribe populate the UK prisons for all kinds of crime ranging from murder, rape, terrorism (Does Adebolajo the famous London butcher ring a bell?) and several other crimes, every tribe get their own speciality of crime...Aboki na terrorism, yoruba ritual killings, and Igbos drug offense..at the end nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by logica(m): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Qelvin:

Bros if there were atrocities perpetuated by the Biafrans in the Midwest, then it would surely have been brought to the limelight and widely documented!! I'm not denying the fact that Biafran troops didn't commit inalienable acts on the Midwest civilians, but it would never have been on the same scale with the Federal side whose atrocities sure made lots of heads, including the most apathetic parties turn their attention for once on the real events of the war
I have already provided you with a page. If you are really a truth seeker, you can do more digging.

Now ask yourself, why have you never seen footages of Victor Banjo in action till his execution either as still images or video? Even his execution had no press coverage. Then you are wondering why the International Press did not make noise about Biafran atrocities in the Midwest? Come on.

4 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by APCmyheart(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Qelvin:

Thousands of death row inmates from your tribe populate the UK prisons for all kinds of crime ranging from murder, rape, terrorism (Does Adebolajo the famous London butcher ring a bell?) and several other crimes, every tribe get their own speciality of crime...Aboki na terrorism, yoruba ritual killings, and Igbos drug offense..at the end nobody holy pass

LOL using ratio 1:10 to judge?

hahahhaha well what brain will be in a flat head?

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2017
oyatz:
Hunger in the southwest and thousands of Igbos are leaving their villages on daily basis for greener pastures in the Southwest in the same ways Mexicans are trooping to the more prosperous USA?
Thousands of Igbos if that number is anything to reckon with, troop to Lagos which is owned by all Nigerians. Any Igbo you find in any other part of the South west was either born there so just extends his business empire of bridging his own quota of one Nigeria, same way thousands of your people are in Port Harcourt doing kabu kabu business.
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:25am On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL using ratio 1:10 to judge?

hahahhaha well what brain will be in a flat head?
My flat head has earned me a good life here in a better and civilized country, what has your normal head done for you?
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2017
logica:
I have already provided you with a page. If you are really a truth seeker, you can do more digging.

Now ask yourself, why have you never seen footages of Victor Banjo in action till his execution either as still images or video? Even his execution had no press coverage. Then you are wondering why the International Press did not make noise about Biafran atrocities in the Midwest? Come on.

Once again I'm not in any form or way disputing anything you said about Biafran atrocities, all I'm trying to make clear is however way the anonymity of atrocities done by Biafrans is played out, it's true extent can never be compared to the Nigerian side whose record of genocide can almost be compared with the Holocaust.
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by raumdeuter: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Naija9090:
Tell me one thing, just one thing Igbo have ever done to Yorubas? Just one! I'm waiting! I'll tell you 10 or more evil, wicked and heartless things Yorubas have done to Igbos for no reason but out the hate, wickedness and heartlessness innately in your hearts. Hypocrites!

The premier of the west Ladoke Akintola was murdered by Ibo soldiers led by Nwobosi. Akintola and Yoruba didnt offend ibos for an Ibo man to come to the Western govt house and kill the premier in cold blood

7 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Qelvin(m): 12:29am On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL and your underdeveloped region is what? No wonder your people are been killed for drug related offenses in different countries.

Karma is a bitch..
That underdeveloped region still trumps your paradise in every strata and index of development possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.