Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,002 members, 7,841,850 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers (67258 Views)

Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International / Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col. / January 15,1966 Coup:conversation Between Lt.col Pam And His Murderers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by owodokiri: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
A moderator moved this nonsense to the homepage irrespective of the fact that this so called "conversations" are nothing but hear says.. Nobody was there in the dead of the night to record all these nonsense. The same moderator has been going all over place banning and yanking off posts that run against his wishes.. Some peoples level of ethnic hate is amazing..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by CXLVII: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
najoke:

Show us the rope dem you use tie una down

Confused peo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind the flat-headed dwarfs!

Song wey dem no sing during GEJ era, na hin dem dey sing for Buhari...lolx

Burutai is up to the task

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by ceejay80s(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dedetwo:

Most Nigerians are very good for wrong reasons. Even their narratives are as crooked and ill-motivated as the Nigerians. If Lt Col James Pam stood out as the officer that informed Gen. Ironsi about coup, it is safe to say he had prior knowledge of the military purge. Mere sounds of gun shots in a soldier's compound does warrant the soldier to ring up a GOC of army to inform him/her of a coup in progress. These goofy people find it hard to hide their insincerity.

Why u dey waste exercise book? So u quoted the the long op post just to type this? Are u a coop plotter?

4 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by laudate: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
owodokiri:
A moderator moved this nonsense to the homepage irrespective of the fact that this so called "conversations" are nothing but hear says.. Nobody was there in the dead of the night to record all these nonsense. The same moderator has been going all over place banning and yanking off posts that run against his wishes.. Some peoples level of ethnic hate is amazing..

It is hearsay, according to you. sad But his wife obviously heard the conversation between Pam and the coup plotters which took place in their house, when he was arrested. She was a witness. At the point where he was executed there were other soldiers present, who shared the account with their colleagues. Once you have witnesses to an event, there is every likelihood that a story would get out, or be leaked somewhere.

18 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by CXLVII: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Shut up go back to the poster i quoted and what he wrote.

I don't do kids. Look for your mates

Laudate nailed you to calvary! You just looking for a place to hide.

9 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by laudate: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:
Laudate nailed you to calvary! You just looking for a place to hide.

No mind am, jare.

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by PHIPEX(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
I felt pain reading the story, a needless exercise that contributed to what Nigeria is today.

On the other hand, we know that story of hunt will always favour the Hunter. Why Nigeria banned history in schools is to perpetuate half truths like this. History would've have given us a balances account

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmmmm.....Breeze don blow,fowl yansh don open.

Sukkot o. Na you first totori me with this story in one of your anti-igbo banters.
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
waledeji:
Truly, Ibos are the root cause of Nigeria problems undecided

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Orikinla1: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Igbo's, Hausa's and Yoruba's were among the soldiers with Major Kaduna Nzeogwu.
He said they were fully armed and would have shot him if they were against the coup d'etat.
Only ignorant idiots called it "Igbo" coup.

8 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by diogonwa(f): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
laudate:

Once you have witnesses to an event, there is every likelihood that a story would get out, or be leaked somewhere.

Since 1966 to 2017 and you don't think the story has been altered...see how other tribes are bashing igbos for what happened a decade ago forgetting the genocide happening in the north...my people,our leaders both igbos,hausas,Yorubas and other tribes are living well and we are here ebashing ourselves(this should be our major concern)...our mods una welldone for pushing this topic knowing what will happen

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
KevinDein:
Wow. They murdered the young col. at his prime with a young family. These guys are cold blooded murderous bastardds. And then the nerve to play the victim card all the time.

It's obviously clear why nature has ensured they are the least powerful ethnic group in the country. Hausas, Yorubas, ijaws etc are all no saints but I'm sure the Ibos would do much worse if given the opportunity.
lol......military then was like cultism
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Eledan: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Orikinla1:
Igbo's, Hausa's and Yoruba's were among the soldiers with Major Kaduna Nzeogwu.
He said they were fully armed and would have shot him if they were against the coup d'etat.
Only ignorant idiots called it "Igbo" coup.

The Igbo political and military elites were so saintly that non of them deserved the fate meted to the political and military leaders of Northern and Western regions.
Only a deluded idiot will think the Jan '66 was not an Igbo coup orchestrated to gain an upper hand in Nigeria political space.

13 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Eledan: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
waledeji:

They've always been.
First and the bloodiest coup ever in Nigeria.
Decree 34

9 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by sukkot: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Joavid:
hmmmm.....Breeze don blow,fowl yansh don open.

Sukkot o. Na you first totori me with this story in one of your anti-igbo banters.
i jus come back from 2 month ban me i no talk anything ooooo hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by wabsod(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are people bashing Igbo tribe?

Fine, what the officers of Igbo extraction and their collaborators did was evil and act of wickedness, it is still not enough to blame an entire tribe...

On a serious note, those officers that perpetrated the coup of Jan 1966 are curse to humanity.

Whoever that defends them is also a curse
ho

Hoooo, thank you my brother one thing I believe in this country is that we should let this nation split, let every body divide, t I think this should be the last long solution
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by laudate: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
diogonwa:
Since 1966 to 2017 and you don't think the story has been altered...see how other tribes are bashing igbos for what happened a decade ago forgetting the genocide happening in the north...my people,our leaders both igbos,hausas,Yorubas and other tribes are living well and we are here ebashing ourselves(this should be our major concern)...our mods una welldone for pushing this topic knowing what will happen

Altered in what way? Please tell us what was altered, when it was altered and by whom?! When it comes to the anniversary of the date Ironsi died, you would see similar threads sponsored by the Igbo bemoaning the fate of their late general, on the front page. The mods are only giving equal opportunities to all parties. Chikena! sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by thaoriginator: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Igbo Evil!

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
sukkot:
i jus come back from 2 month ban me i no talk anything ooooo hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

a ban well deserved grin

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by ChimuchiYola(f): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
modath:

Pain was done!!

Gain was None!!

One day bygone will be bygone!! cool

what a way to summarize it... over 3 million ibos died as a resultant effect of these coup plotters.

I wept, please modath this ur summary will make me fall in love with you..

Bash Kala
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by chinedu234(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
I will advise our young ones to make efforts to read books on Nigeria Biafra conflict . Apart from the ones written by Madiebo and Obasanjo that can be described as partisan, there is an account by Frederick Forsyth. These accounts and others will actually make us have better views of what transpired in the sixties. As we know it,better knowledge assures us of better understanding and appropriate reasoning with the ultimate goal of well considered and balanced output. The above article is not adequate for the formation of a well considered opinion.
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by mildflame: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
They had the highest number of senior military men, but the INSATIABLE GREED of a BIAFRA man knows no bound.

9 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Odingo1: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
[/b]Igbo this,Igbo that,[b],allow then to have their self determination so that media houses will stop been inundated on daily basis with Igbo this and that, and some people will also have rest, thank God that is protecting the Igbos ,the level of hatred against them is too much.All media houses Igbo Igbo,all of them anti Igbo targeted stories.
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by sukkot: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
aguiyi ironsi is a snake. i am sure after pam told him about the coup he is the one who sent his boys to kill him because he pam obviously did not approve of the coup and aguiyi knew he would be the beneficiary of the coup. snake ass niggaz

5 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by charlesucheh(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
waledeji:
and they still are.

7 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by sukkot: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Joavid:

a ban well deserved grin
na you get your mouth ooooo undecided
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Ngokafor(f): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
KevinDein:
Wow. They murdered the young col. at his prime with a young family. These guys are cold blooded murderous bastardds. And then the nerve to play the victim card all the time.

It's obviously clear why nature has ensured they are the least powerful ethnic group in the country. Hausas, Yorubas, ijaws etc are all no saints but I'm sure the Ibos would do much worse if given the opportunity.

...@kevindein the hypocritical,whinny cry baby of nairalaNd who goes around crying about how the north is hated yet worse than those he accuses.You had the guts to accuse me of hatred,yet all your posts on this forum has been against women,Igbos and Southerners from the get go..

...Thunder shall do the needful to you if you ever accuse anyone of hatred here.
..P.s hope you have gotten the hell out of South to north like you 'threatned' to do..Pathetic hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Odingo1: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
charlesucheh:
and they still are.
They are still are and you guys are afraid of them leaving to stay on their own
Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Paretomaster(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
When they say Biafra your tribesmen leave the hot amala in the pot and run to Nairaland to tell us a thousand reasons why a United Nigeria is the best.

Ndi yoruba o gini na afio

e pain am, pls leave Nigeria, and go, we don't want u here....u don't need our blessing to leave, stop playing d victim..

3 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Eledan: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
sukkot:
aguiyi ironsi is a snake. i am sure after pam told him about the coup he is the one who sent his boys to kill him because he pam obviously did not approve of the coup and aguiyi knew he would be the beneficiary of the coup. snake ass niggaz

Absolutely no doubt about that. He tipped of his boys to go after Pam before he could inform and rally round Northern troops to subvert the coup.
He was a clever snake though,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by mrmachine: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
seunmsg:

The invading soldiers had come face-to-face with her husband, Lt Col Pam, led by a man very familiar to him, Major (HC) Humphrey Chukwuka, his second-in-command, and Deputy Adjutant General (DAG)1 whom Major Benjamin Adekunle who was DAG 2 had earlier warned him to beware of and Major Anuforo.

This is the height of treachery. Shame on Major Chukwuka and other treacherous murderers who betrayed the trust of their seniors during the needless Ibo coup of January, 1966.

You are ignorant of the complete history. My father is a military man and he is still alive. Find time to come and see me and your thoughts about the coup would change forever

2 Likes

Re: January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers by Eledan: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
mrmachine:

You are ignorant of the complete history. My father is a military man and he is still alive. Find time to come and see me and your thoughts about the coup would change forever

Which tribe are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.