Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) (11064 Views)

For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is / Life Journey Of A Beautiful Woman (picture Inclusive) / Those Who Understand Broken English Well Pls Help Translate This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

Eh, well, I wouldn't disown them, neither will I go to different Prayer houses asking God that he/she would Rethink their sexuality , if that's what you're asking. grin

in other words, u will be so proud to tell people about their sexuality and u will assist them marry to their gay/lesbian partner when the time is right grin cheesy

Wow! Ur own open minded no b here ooooo cheesy grin
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
ruggedised:

in other words, u will be so proud to tell people about their sexuality and u will assist them marry to their gay/lesbian partner when the time is right grin cheesy

Wow! Ur own open minded no b here ooooo cheesy grin

Well, I definitely can't kill them either! grin

Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Rosella1: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
wizrose:
I think that grand father Is right gringringrin if U give ladies ur fucking heart they will tear it to pieces ...... until U shed tear lyk a baby ....is it a crime to love someone gringrin

Awwww! booboo, who broke your heart? tongue
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by hordhunharyor(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
The part i liked most is where he said if you give her a CRAP be ready to get a TON OF SHIT.
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

Submissive and powerful.

That's very paradoxical! grin

Being submissive was what made them powerful, they would always get what they wanted because the man always knew he could not afford to lose her by saying no to her unlike the set of shameless selfish feminists we have these day
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Being submissive was what made them powerful, they would always get what they wanted because the man always knew he could not afford to lose her by saying no to her unlike the set of feminists
if the submissiveness is exclusive to their ''Husbands'' Only. Which should actually be reciprocated if need be. then, I couldn't agree more.

But if you're saying Because one has a Vagina, then, she has to 'subservient' to anything with a 'diick'. then, my dear, that idea is flawed Asf.
smiley

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:
if the submissiveness is exclusive to their ''Husbands'' Only. Which should actually be reciprocated if need be. then, I couldn't agree more.

But if you're saying Because one has a Vagina, then, she has to 'subservient' to anything with a 'diick'. then, my dear, that idea is flawed Asf.
smiley

Which makes you irrelevant to the man
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

The same thing goes for women, those days when they used to be submissive, when they used to be powerful and when they used to be friends instead of opportunists

grin grin grin

Looool and why were they 'submissive'. What has changed ?
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by sammyije(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Xo
Xo

Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

grin grin grin

Looool and why were they 'submissive'. What has changed ?

They were submissive because they wanted to be right but that has changed because the ones we have these days don't genuinely want relationship but they want the luxuries they can get from it
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Burgerlomo: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
So Women Have Now Become MMM Abi..

grin grin grin
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

They were submissive because they wanted to be right but that has changed because the ones we have these days don't genuinely want relationship but they want the luxuries they can get from it

To be right as how? And to be honest I think in those days it was worse when it comes to luxuries. It's just that luxuries back then are not the same like that of now. Women were seen more as an object. The more wives you had, the richer you were assumed to be.
Your dad marries you off to the richest suitor. Women married to be able to survive. They didn't provide for the family. That's was the husband's job. All they had to do was take care of the children and worship their husbands. Why not? If she doesn't, she'll be thrown out of the house, leaving her to nowhere to go. So of course she'll be submissive, duh! Who wants to suffer?

Since you think women should not go into marriages because of luxuries kindly support the feminism movement because that's what we also fight for grin

I don't know why you are complaining. We want the same thing! grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by LorDBolton(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mtcheew maybe back in his time sha

Not now that ladies can't even fry egg...I ain't kidding

They can't even manage a budget

And worst still unlike b4 where 1 cup of smirnoff made girls tipsy, now to loosen her up u need buy 4 to 5 bottles of guinness
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

To be right as how? And to be honest I think in those days it was worse when it comes to luxuries. It's just that luxuries back then are not the same like that of now. Women were seen more as an object. The more wives you had, the richer you were assumed to be.
Your dad marries you off to the richest suitor. Women married to be able to survive, they didn't provide for the family. That's was the husband's job. All they had to do was take care of the children and worship their husbands. Why not? If they don't she'll be thrown out of the house, leaving her to nowhere to go. So of course she'll be submissive, duh! Who wants to suffer?

Since you think women should not go into marriages because of luxuries kindly support the feminism movement because that's what we also fight for grin

I don't know why you are complaining. We want the same thing! grin

Shamelessness
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Shamelessness

#gasps

You refer to something we both want as shameful shocked grin
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

#gasps

You refer to something we both want as shameful shocked grin

We both don't want it, so get your facts right
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by martolux(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
do gays and lesbians now have biological children??...
ruggedised:

how will u feel if any of ur child happens to be a lesbian or gay in future
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by skondo09(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

Submissive and powerful.

That's very paradoxical! grin

Haha, estherfabian... Who are you, reading down the thread, you are turning all harsh quotes on you down with soft words.. Then you have really give meaning to the thread topic of discussion. Kudos
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
modified: nice wink
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
skondo09:

Haha, estherfabian... Who are you, reading down the thread, you are turning all harsh quotes on you down with soft words.. Then you have really give meaning to the thread topic of discussion. Kudos

lol. grin
that's because I don't consider them ''harsh '' to begin with. smiley

thank you!
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Masonic(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

Atleast you Complimented my Greatskills at paragraphing!! grin

finally! something we both agree on! wink

You no just get chill grin
Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Masonic:

You no just get chill grin
bros, wetin I go do nah? grin

Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by wizrose(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rosella1:

Awwww! booboo, who broke your heart? tongue
u did broke itcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, I definitely can't kill them either! grin

u can correct them by locking him/her up in a room with some sexy ladies or tough mancho guystongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Ritualist / Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video) / And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.