Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 (52036 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
MrIcredible:

Lol!
A what a Jobless retârded savage troll grin
Continue showcasing your stupîdity to the world grin
your situation is awful. Had it been I was your parent I'll just look at you and rhetorically ask "is this really my son"
I doubt.
I can't father such animal.
I'll then drive you and drop you over to Lagos lagoon and throw you in there cos you're a disgrace to humanity
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by MrIcredible: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
your situation is awful. Had it been I was your parent I'll just look at you and rhetorically ask "is this really my son"
I doubt.
I can't father such animal.
I'll then drive you and drop you over to Lagos lagoon and throw you in there cos you're a disgrace to humanity
Hello mister!
I have a question for you o
Preeeeze, don't be offended o

ARE YOU BORN ON THE ROAD?

BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE ACCIDENTS HAPPEN MOSTLY grin
Or probably just a product of a broken condom or failed abortion.....

Because as e dey touch for your head dey alarming o grin grin
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
MrIcredible:
Hello mister! I have a question for you o Preeeeze, don't be offended o
ARE YOU BORN ON THE ROAD?
BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE ACCIDENTS HAPPEN MOSTLY grin Or probably just a product of a broken condom or failed abortion.....
Because as e dey touch for your head dey alarming o grin grin

Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
laudate:

Ehn? Half-Hausa in what sense? His parents were full-blooded Igbo people, o! shocked
....Oh I thought there are no igbo in SS and Niger Delta? I thought igbos are supposed to go with their only 5 states in the SE?
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by laudate: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
....Oh I thought there are no igbo in SS and Niger Delta? I thought igbos are supposed to go with their only 5 states in the SE?

Who asked you this question? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.