Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 (52002 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by APCmyheart(m): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2017
kanadian:

I HOPE MY INSULT ON FOOLISH AND LESBIAN PROPHET MOHAMMED WON'T INCITE RIOTS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA?

ANYWAY HOW IS SHEKAU,.YOUR FATHER?

I HOPE HE IS PREPARED TO MEET HIS VIRGINS IN HELL?

How is your coward father Ojukwu, He deny of heart attack when he heard FFK was banging bianca. hahah
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

How is your coward father Ojukwu, He deny of heart attack when he heard FFK was banging bianca. hahah

"HE DENY"...you see your life??

is that what foolish mohammed taught your terrorist ancestors
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 16, 2017
laudate:

Nope. But you are the one exhibiting both traits on this thread. sad

Let us observe a minute of silence for this guy's IDIOCY
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by LorDBolton(m): 2:37am On Jan 16, 2017
kanadian:

The name of the book is NZEOGWU

Gbam! Thanks boss
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by sapele914(m): 3:31am On Jan 16, 2017
RockHard:

I am not amongst those that will EVER consider Buhari a 'hero' in any shape or form, let alone praise him as a 'hero of democracy' so say sonething else abeg.
You're a Mr Nobody just a statistic amongst a 160 million people,faceless and voiceless, he does not need you and has never sought or needed you, a million of you will not affect President Buhari. It will take a nation of a 100 million or more to hold us back. No vacancy at the Rock.
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by olasaad(f): 4:07am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=ceejay4real post=52840540]

So all the other coups that happened in Nigeria thereafter were what? Nigerian coups? For your information, Aguiyi Ironsi was tipped off by Yakubu Pam shortly b4 he was arrested and he was one step ahead of the coupists thereby slipping through their fingers! As for Michael Okpara, he had the President of Cyprus in his residence that fateful night and as such the soldiers couldn't shoot their way in. They however placed him on house arrest. Nnamdi Azikiwe was away in London for medical reasons. Also Lt Col. Arthur Unegbe an Igbo & Quarter Master General of the Nigerian Army at the time was killed by Major Christian Anuforo. All those killed were because of their strategic importance which they would have used to suppress the coup from gaining momentum and not out of tribal hate or considerations! The problem with most Nigerians is that they don't read and just make uninformed remarks on topical issues without knowing that they are adding more to the problems instead of solving them. You are such a daft young man, ur education if you ever had any is a colossal waste! Go and read literature on the Nzeogwu coup as well as the pogroms & the Nigerian civil war! They are in the bookshops and are very affordable. You could also download them online and stop disgracing yourself on social media. Anu ofia! [/

So what you wrote up there doesn't look like a plan work to you even a pry sch pupil will tell you that.

And Mr. school if you've ever been there may be you should go back and this time to a pol/Sci class or HIS class because I know you've never been there before because if you does you will no that conscious are very difficult to reach and also see how there lecturing looks like. Do you think they indoctrinates in politics/his class? No they don't. They argued even in exam students still go against their lectures by writing their own opinions about any historical events and the std will still pass, there's no fight.

But I don't blame you ur write up as really shows that ur knowledge of Nigeria politics is by reading one sided book and leave the other and still you come out to show ur ignorant in public.

And is not every time you resolve into fighting or speak negative to someone you have an argument with you don't even know me and you are hot like these. What if we're talking in person that means you will strangled me or what? Seriously you have to work on ur temper so that you can have a safe marriage and also live in peace with yourself. good morning and happy new week
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by olasaad(f): 4:09am On Jan 16, 2017
ceejay4real:

So all the other coups that happened in Nigeria thereafter were what? Nigerian coups? For your information, Aguiyi Ironsi was tipped off by Yakubu Pam shortly b4 he was arrested and he was one step ahead of the coupists thereby slipping through their fingers! As for Michael Okpara, he had the President of Cyprus in his residence that fateful night and as such the soldiers couldn't shoot their way in. They however placed him on house arrest. Nnamdi Azikiwe was away in London for medical reasons. Also Lt Col. Arthur Unegbe an Igbo & Quarter Master General of the Nigerian Army at the time was killed by Major Christian Anuforo. All those killed were because of their strategic importance which they would have used to suppress the coup from gaining momentum and not out of tribal hate or considerations! The problem with most Nigerians is that they don't read and just make uninformed remarks on topical issues without knowing that they are adding more to the problems instead of solving them. You are such a daft young man, ur education if you ever had any is a colossal waste! Go and read literature on the Nzeogwu coup as well as the pogroms & the Nigerian civil war! They are in the bookshops and are very affordable. You could also download them online and stop disgracing yourself on social media. Anu ofia!

So what you wrote up there doesn't look like a plan work to you even a pry sch pupil will tell you that.

And Mr. school if you've ever been there may be you should go back and this time to a pol/Sci class or HIS class because I know you've never been there before because if you does you will no that concessions are very difficult to reach and also see how there lecturing looks like. Do you think they indoctrinates in politics/his class? No they don't. They argued even in exam students still go against their lecturers by writing their own opinions about any historical events and the std will still pass, there's no fight.

But I don't blame you ur write up as really shows that ur knowledge of Nigeria politics is by reading one sided book and leave the other and still you come out to show ur ignorant in public.

And is not every time you resolve into fights or speak negative to someone you have an argument with you don't even know me and you are hot like these. What if we're talking in person that means you will strangled me or what? Seriously you have to work on ur temper so that you can have a safe marriage and also live in peace with yourself. Good morning and happy new week
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by billyG(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Justdulla:

Go back and read what led to the coup, then you can come here and we would argue.
If you think politicians started corruption today, then am sorry for you.
Are dey not corrupt too & indiscipline to kill their superior officers whom dey laugh & dine with in cold blood i front of their family?
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by manikspears: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2017
SalomonKane:
Any time. smiley
You rush go reply because Na woman abi, I see you o
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by billyG(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Justdulla:

Regional leaders filled with corruption and nepotism. Did you know sardauna, okotie eboh, ahmadu bello, et al. Whoever was killed in thay coup was so corrupt the army boys were vexing. Stop saying thrash abeg, go and read your history books. Dont come online and judge sentimental.
The only mistake made was not taking out Aguiyi Ironsi for reasons best known to them.
so zik,okpara,mbadiwe,orizu are not corrupt abi?
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by billyG(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
SalomonKane:
His name was Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. He was named Kaduna because he was born and brought up in Kaduna. He also speaks fluent hausa and he's a teetotaller.
Better 2 b an alcoholic & dnt hurt a fly,than 2 b a teeto...whose foolish action lead 2 d death of innocent igbo pple,d effect which is felt till today.
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by billyG(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Eledan:

So there was no corruption in the Eastern Region then? The more you guys try to justify the madness of that night, the more untrustworthy other Nigerians see you"
That is why they suffered & are still suffering for the sins of their kinsmen(heroes) till today.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by cheruv: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Justdulla:

Oga if its matters bothering in Nigerian History,ave studied it back to back. So shut your trap lemme school you.
If Gowon had not dishonored the Aburi conference would there have been a civil war?
Don't mind that guy that engages in intellectual hypocrisy... He's just flabbergasted that you been enlightened didn't toe the official government line after finding out the truth for yourself undecided
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by cheruv: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Justdulla:

And if Someone from Katsina isn't a northerner,then I guess we would find kangaroos in Ibadan. undecided
gringringrin
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by cheruv: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Chukazu:
this guy did what Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana, with the exception of not killing Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nigeria would have been a better place
Azikiwe was abroad... So it wasn't possible to include him in the hit list
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by billyG(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2017
Orikinla1:
With the massacre of Southern Kaduna Christians, I am now convinced that Major Kaduna Nzeogwu actually launched the coup d'etat to prevent a plot to Islamize Northern Nigeria.
did nzeogwu told u that frm his grave?
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by progress69: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Coldfeets:

Dont mind all these children of nowadays.

How or where will you start to explain to them that the numerous problems they are facing today in terms of corruption, nepotism, tribalism, godfatherism, indiscipline, etc. were all envisaged by Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and he put him team together in a bid to put an end to all that ish.

Sadly, he failed... and we are still suffering because of that to this day! cry

Chukwuma nwa Nzeogwu o ga-adili yi na mma.

I think it is time this Foolishness stopped. Several coups were carried out in the name of fighting corruption. Kaduna's coup alos had tribal undertone. Every coup plotter is fighting for power and his pocket. Bored of all these stories of fighting cos of corruption
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by billyG(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2017
SmartyPants:

What do you know about why they did what they did? Nzeogwu also fought in the civil war....did he do that fir money too?
Haba pikin!that waz a deal na,fight war on our side & b free. or he fought under duress if he try anything funny gun him down.....said ojukwu.
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by progress69: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2017
DMerciful:
Did Buhari not led a coup? Is he not the president today? In saner climes he would be charged for treason not matter how long! undecided Nigeria is not a serious country

Don't twist facts. Buhari was installed by the coup plotters, he didn't lead the coup.
Meanwhile don't be a kid, tried for treason?
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by progress69: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Nma27:
We all know that Kaduna started the coup because of the deep seated corruption in the north and west, he wanted a better nation for his people but the stark arrogance with which he went about the whole coup incited hatred in the north. Aguiyi Ironsi didn't even help matters at all in d whole mess. He should have brought kaduna and co to justice but i doubt that would have made any difference anyway.

Hmmmmmm

Lord have mercy

Just kontinu!
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by LordOfNaira: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
ceejay4real:

You are a bloody foool for calling a coup in which about 12 persons lost their lives the bloodiest coup in Nigeria. So what was the July 29th, 1966 coup? A coup in which over 800 officers and men of the Nigerian Army mainly Igbos & Easterners died in cold blood? A coup that went on to become a pogrom against the same Igbos and Easterners during which the Makurdi bridge was hijacked by Northern troops and fleeing Igbo soldiers were killed and thrown into the River Benue? A pogrom that led to the death of close to one hundred thousand Igbos. The coup in itself was meant to be a secessionist coup by the North until the British Establishment called the Northern savages to order telling them of the oil wealth down South and how their proposed Arewa Republic would be landlocked. My friend go and read! You are so sooooo dumb!

Relax, my friend. The aftermath of a coup is not the same about a coup. After the July 1966 coup had been successful (that is, the government had been successfully changed) and Gowon had become HOS in August, Igbo officers were then being hunted down. Although the coup of January 1966 failed, five principal officers of the regime were killed within the coup. The Prime Minister, the finance minister, two premiers. In short, 11 senior politicians were slaughtered within that coup.

What you are trying to say is that if I should plan a coup and I become head of state, the Killing after the coup is a part of the coup. It may be regarded so but I don't personally see it that way.
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by SmartyPants(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2017
billyG:

Haba pikin!that waz a deal na,fight war on our side & b free. or he fought under duress if he try anything funny gun him down.....said ojukwu.

So you are not even sure and you are asserting boldly?

btw if you are so old what are you still doing playing with children on nairaland? Respect yourself sir
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by billyG(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2017
SmartyPants:

So you are not even sure and you are asserting boldly?

btw if you are so old what are you still doing playing with children on nairaland? Respect yourself sir
Nairaland is 4 adult above 18 not 4 small pikin.
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by laudate: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2017
kanadian:
Let us observe a minute of silence for this guy's IDIOCY

And let us observe a day's silence for your ignorance & cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by SmartyPants(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
billyG:

Nairaland is 4 adult above 18 not 4 small pikin.

smh. Get a life.
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by DMerciful(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stop talking trash! If he wasn't a coupist why did he accept? Installed by the coup plotters ko, computer installation ni!.....To overthrow a democratically elected govt is treason in serious countries! undecided
progress69:

Don't twist facts. Buhari was installed by the coup plotters, he didn't lead the coup.
Meanwhile don't be a kid, tried for treason?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by progress69: 12:34am On Jan 17, 2017
DMerciful:
Stop talking trash! If he wasn't a coupist why did he accept? Installed by the coup plotters ko, computer installation ni!.....To overthrow a democratically elected govt is treason in serious countries! undecided

What do u know. Lol
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by Eledan: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2017
cheruv:

Azikiwe was abroad... So it wasn't possible to include him in the hit list

What a convenient excuse! He was on medical vacation that even his medical doctor had to abandon him there for staying more than planned. Save that bullshytee for ignorant and badly educated folks like you angry
The other idiot called okpara was not also killed because he was hosting a senior catholic leader, but a Premier hiding under women had to be killed along his wife.
You guys suck in your bull crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by cheruv: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Eledan:

What a convenient excuse! He was on medical vacation that even his medical doctor had to abandon him there for staying more than planned. Save that bullshytee for ignorant and badly educated folks like you angry
The other idiot called okpara was not also killed because he was hosting a senior catholic leader, but a Premier hiding under women had to be killed along his wife.
You guys suck in your bull crap
At least he agreed with me he was on vacation... Any other thing you're saying doesn't matter undecided
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by Eledan: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2017
cheruv:

At least he agreed with me he was on vacation... Any other thing you're saying doesn't matter undecided

Lolzz, what a perfect alibi grin
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2017

You have the audacity to wax lyrical and term me dull, But you that intended to spell MrIncredible as you login name spelt MrIcredible. Shame on yah N*gga.
Olodo Rapata... NTOOOR tongue
I tell you.
That MrIcredible is very senseless and stupid.
I guess he's from the north.
If someone already Registered with Mrincredible he would have used Mr incredible 4life or something else but not really to show how stupid and dumb he is..
Such a barbaric fool
Re: Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 by MrIcredible: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I tell you.
That MrIcredible is very senseless and stupid.
I guess he's from the north.
If someone already Registered with Mrincredible he would have used Mr incredible 4life or something else but not really to show how stupid and dumb he is..
Such a barbaric fool
Lol! what a Jobless retârded savage troll grin
Continue showcasing your stupîdity to the world grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.