Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat (1009 Views)

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by healthscholar: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
According to the report Sekina Ishaya the girl and her boyfriend Luka Shuaibu is in the same department of Tourism and Leisure Management, Adamawa State Polytechnic. Luka Shuaibu who Slitt his girlfriend throat caught his girlfriend with another man which made him to take the law into his hand. Eye-witnesses reported the matter to the police which led to his arrest.

During his trial at the Yola Magistrate Court, Shehu Ahmad, the Chief Magistrate sentenced him to 12 years imprisonment.

see the outcome here:http://www.thecliniq.org/2017/01/adamawa-state-polytechni/

Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Attempted murder.
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
This English self fit slit person brain undecided

Thank God she's alive. BTWsmiley

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
12 years for such atrocity? Nigeria is in the toilet!
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by femolacqua(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Damn, it's uncalled for. What a harsh treatment.
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017

Whoa.
She would've died. shocked.

That was pretty extreme. sad
I know Cheating hurts like Hell but don't go All Brutish and lose Your essence All 'Coz of some dumb, Stùpid human. like it ain't worth it. At the end, it's your loss.

Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Lsofdk(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Such individual should be transferred and confined after serving his jail term, in a psychiatric home for correctional therapy, till it's verified he's mentally alright, who knows who the next victim is.
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by CplusJason: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Recycling old news?

Now i get it.
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Kingucheenejo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Papikush:
12 years for such atrocity? Nigeria is in the toilet!

and you are the toilet roll it uses to wipe its ass....

Waco!!!
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by wizrose(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
Attempted murder.
that not murder .... that part of love '...their love is just getting stronger gringrincheesy
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kingucheenejo:

and you are the toilet roll it uses to wipe its ass....

Waco!!!

You almost sounded intelligent. Almost until I checked your moniker. Uchessnejosjshdb sounds like something outta the toilet grin
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by nifemi25(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
This judge must be high on weed. Why not hang the guy? Don't you think the guy can comes back for the girl after his prison time. Kuku MA hang him and let's know how many people remain
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
For investigative discovery crime channel they refer to such as crime of passion.
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by wizrose(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
the guy na idiot he no even jook the gal well selfgringrin
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by kheengjay(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
tor as e be make I just book space settle down dy soak my garrium sulphate while reading comments.

keep it coming folks

Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Too bad... 12 years imprisonment due 2 anger.. undecided
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by wizrose(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:
Too bad... 12 years imprisonment due 2 anger.. undecided
I wonder... if the gal is the 1 who stab the guy .... people will wat is the guy looking and a gal stab I'm.... I wonder.. will they sentences the gal also
Re: Polytechnic Student Sentenced To 12years In Prison For Slitting His Girl Throat by Sierusvirus(m): 2:06am On Jan 16, 2017
He needs to be punished but12 years jail sentence. How many were giving to women that chop manhoods, kill and pour hot oil for cheating guy. Impartial I might say ...

(1) (Reply)

Twerking Go Wrong With Big Pretty Yumming Booty / Pay Me Sh20k And I Will Impregnate You - Kenyan Man Tells Women (Pic) / If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.