Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) (7724 Views)

If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
You guys haven't seen True love before... I hope u experience it at a point in your lifetime tongue
nerodenero:
In Nigeria, the definition of love is money. Not all sha!
ikp120:
which movie be this?
richommie:
Lolzz..

Naija girls ain't desi-girls nah grin

#YOLO
cydophobia:
This OP is a big fan of zee world movie.
uzuede4:
My broda i tink say na only me dey see am. Na real truth you talk. D pics dem show say na for india e dey happen. ;DMy broda i tink say na only me dey see am. Na real truth you talk. D pics dem show say na for india e dey happen.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
sweetboiy:
This one is strong oo tongue

Ain't that the truth smiley
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by ikp120(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
sweetboiy:
You guys haven't seen True love before... I hope u experience it at a point in your lifetime tongue

True love my ass. Abeg ask your babe to give me true love grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Ain't that the truth smiley
its true sha

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
ikp120:

True love my ass. Abeg ask your babe to give me true love grin grin grin
how can she give u the true love that is with me?
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by ikp120(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
sweetboiy:
how can she give u the true love that is with me?
I think you are wrong on that. Just drop her phone number let me shell her the way Nigerian Airforce dey shell Sambissa forest.

Trust me, una go break up 2 weeks later tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
ikp120:

I think you are wrong on that. Just drop her phone number let me shell her the way Nigerian Airforce dey shell Sambissa forest.

Trust me, una go break up 2 weeks later tongue tongue
lol!

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by ikp120(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
sweetboiy:
lol!
grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by yomi96(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
op your rite tho. I see all DAT in my bae
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
And You Think Dat Kind Of Girl Exist At This Our Era, My Man Grow Up Ur Bank Account
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
She go fight atimes with you.. ...

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by talk2alabama: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigerian girls No dey do all these sturvs jor....

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2017
grin
ikp120:
which movie be this?
Achana and Manav and the other girl is Pragya sister grin
ikp120:
which movie be this?
Achana and Manav and the other girl is Pragya sister
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by ikp120(m): 1:36am On Jan 16, 2017
LadyPrecy:
;DAchana and Manav and the other girl is Pragya sister ;DAchana and Manav and the other girl is Pragya sister
hmmm. I've never heard of them, but thanks sha.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Boy you're super duper puccywhipped. Puppy dog love

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by opribo(m): 2:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Many people today are unknowingly married to their enemies, what their eyes are seeing inside what they call marriage union they can tell it out to anybody so they are dead already even before they are officially certified dead.

Lifetime union is not for everybody if you have to go into it then be very sure the person is your true friend. The worst mistake is to marry for any other reason other than true love.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by jericco1(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Fallacy.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2017
True talk.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by Damfostopper(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2017
those who gives a fvck went that way

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by moris01(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Op stop watching Indian movies, it's not real

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by ToyePayne05(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2017
This happens only in India not in this country called Nigeria. Love is money here in naija

www.trafficator.ng
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) by yorhmienerd(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Love is not real, the only person with love already took his love away when he died which is JESUS. Believe a girl/lady/woman loves you at your own peril.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.