Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? (1662 Views)

I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
I dated one girl like that.But we neither smooch nor kiss not to talk of having sex.Our relationship didn't last.It crashed due to insecurity between us.We eventually met coincidentally.When I wanted to introduce her to my female friend I called her my ex.On the look on her face,She was stunned.Is it appropriate?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by knightsson: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is it sex that makes a relationship been called one?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:
What do you go into a relationship with a girl for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by iykekelvins(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
So sex is a determinant for a relationship
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by makydee(f): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
What gives you the right to have sex with any girl you date?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Call her EY
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Technically She's ur ex
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Elshahzad: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Call her HEX instead
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by knightsson: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:

Are you asking me?
you nor they fear?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Elshahzad: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:

NATURE!!!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

Are you asking me?
you nor they fear?
You be voltron?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by makydee(f): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Elshahzad:
NATURE!!!
Nonsense. She's not your wife. So don't come here saying nature.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:

Because she is my girlfriend.Besides,i spend on her to buy herself undies,jeans,shirt and cream.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Do you have a bf who have not touch you romantically?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:

what gives girls the right to ask for money from any guy they date?

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by knightsson: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:
You be voltron?
Take your time!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by makydee(f): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:
Urgh, I don't have a bf.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Urgh, I don't have a bf.
Tell that to donald trump.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Elshahzad: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Bullcrap, and did I say its ur nature??
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by makydee(f): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
ucsparks:
If you can't give, then don't give.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

Take your time!
Na threat?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Elshahzad: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
ucsparks:
U dey answer am, person wey dumb
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Elshahzad: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:
epp Me ask am oo.. She go dey form 99% of dose fvckboys cnt fvck Me, if U check well now nah Olosho Oloshi she b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:
comshots:

oriboribo santanta payaya.. lmfao grin

Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:
Bros this question wey you ask ehn, like say make I begin spray you dollars. My only consolation is that the jet-providing God of Adeboye and Oyedepo will reward you with 7 virgins in paradise grin
The babe probably looked shocked because for her mind she no know say you believe say wetin una bin do na dating. She probably thinks of you as one random guy that didn't click. All the guys out there 'dating' girls without any form of intimacy whatsoever, come queue for my front, mah spray una anointing oil

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Elshahzad:
epp Me ask am oo.. She go dey form 99% of dose fvckboys cnt fvck Me, if U check well now nah Olosho Oloshi she b

Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by knightsson: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:
Na threat?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by barackodam: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Guys dey fall our hands at times, which kind talk be this one? shocked
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
comshots:
I dated one girl like that.But we neither smooch nor kiss not to talk of having sex.Our relationship didn't last.It crashed due to insecurity between us.We eventually met coincidentally.When I wanted to introduce her to my female friend I call her my ex.On the look on her face,She was stunned.Is it appropriate?
bro she's not even fit to be your ex, you should have introduced her as a friend tho
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by skillz111(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:

Hey you stop forming disciplinarian you are a freak between the sheet and you can't denial that fact its a free world you don't need to hide your true color wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by makydee(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
skillz111:
Hey you stop forming disciplinarian you are a freak between the sheet and you can't denial that fact its a free world you don't need to hide your true color wink
I wanna believe this is a case of mistaken identity. Cos you don't know me smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by skillz111(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
I wanna believe this is a case of mistaken identity. Cos you don't know me smiley
well you understanding my point is all that matters be cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Perfect Height For A Guy? / Diary Of A Pastor’s Wife (part 1) / Date Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.