Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (18264 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

Its "done thesame" madam
Are you sure you graduated from the kindergarten?
Did or done it doesn't matter school is over with now and it's becoming boring between you and I. Do you have anything else to say before I unfollow this thread dear?
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I'm I'm chill mode just enjoying our delightful conversation. You don't realize how you locked yourself in a cage. I just threw away the key. Tell me does it arouse you by conversations?
Oh boy...see empty threats.
Yes it does very much.
You go hear weey for this thread today
You never see anything yet
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

Its "done thesame" madam
Are you sure you graduated from the kindergarten?
Lolzz see what a hypocrite you are? Expose me so bad omg I'm going to cry now cry
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

Oh boy...see empty threats.
Yes it does very much.
You go hear weey for this thread today
You never see anything yet
You seem to be very weird, I knew it.. cool
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Did or done it doesn't matter school is over with now and it's becoming boring between you and I. Do you have anything else to say before I unfollow this thread dear?
Is it becoming boring or are you just looking for an excuse to RUNAWAY!!!
If you like,dont go and breastfeed your kids
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Lolzz see what a hypocrite you are? Expose me so bad omg I'm going to cry now cry
Oh really?
So i got the spelling of "kindergarten" right no?
Yeye
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

Is it becoming boring or are you just looking for an excuse to RUNAWAY!!!
If you like,dont go and breastfeed your kids
No tell your mother you need breastfeeding. Apparently the milk you had last time was powder form.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
You seem to be very weird, I knew it.. cool
Yes and so what?
I like putting stubborn women in their place
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

Oh really?
So i got the spelling of "kindergarten" right no?
Yeye
Yea you're right. You want a cookie? The person you should be talking about is yourself because you look awfully childish arguing with a woman. What are you 14 years old? Go clean up your room before I tell your mom!
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

Yes and so what?
I like putting stubborn women in their place
stubborn is my middle name biiitch
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Traware get some help...seriously
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Yea you're right. You want a cookie? The person you should be talking about is yourself because you look awfully childish arguing with a woman. What are you 14 years old? Go clean up your room before I tell your mom!
No.I dont want a cookie
I dont want to end up fat like you
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
No tell your mother you need breastfeeding. Apparently the milk you had last time was powder form.
This is your post is D.O.A
Powdered milk wasnt popular when i was a baby
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
stubborn is my middle name biiitch
Ebony biitch eyes88 no?
I now understand
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Traware get some help...seriously
I dont need any help
I am perfectly fine.Infact,i am ready to do this back and forth for the next eight hours
No shaking
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by Bahddo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
She's sexy! I've been following her on IG
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

@1st bolded: "Skintone" can never be a big of an issue as it is amongst blek americans because your group fundamentally denies their black african ancestry.Afterall,i have heard many blek americans proudly proclaim they are not of black African descent but desire to be simply described as "black".

@2nd bolded:The only negative comments on the thread were directed at some of the ladies "yam" legs(meaning muscular legs) and not the hues of their skins.If you check their display photos you'll clearly see many of the commenters are even darker than the models.You are simply projecting your inferiority complex on the commenters posts and you tried to hide it with that overused and meaningless "black is beautiful" and "i wish i was darker" mantra.

You think you are smart but you aren't at all.

When we say that we are African Americans, Africans say we are not Africans and when we say that we are Black Americans, Africans say that we don't want to be associated with the continent, why is that?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by traware(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

When we say that we are African Americans, Africans say we are not Africans and when we say that we are Black Americans, Africans say that we don't want to be associated with the continent, why is that?
Good question.Technically,black americans are not really "Africans".They are americans.Simple.
As for Black africans saying black americans dont want to be associated with the continent,i believe it is more of a projection issue on the part of black africans than black americans.
For example,if you check some old threads on Nairaland,you'll see the cruel things "Nigerians in the diaspora" spew about "Nigerians in Nigeria"
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by khiaa(f): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:
Good question.Technically,black americans are not really "Africans".They are americans.Simple.
As for Black africans saying black americans dont want to be associated with the continent,i believe it is more of a projection issue on the part of black africans than black americans.
For example,if you check some old threads on Nairaland,you'll see the cruel things "Nigerians in the diaspora" spew about "Nigerians in Nigeria"

OK smiley
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

I dont need any help
I am perfectly fine.Infact,i am ready to do this back and forth for the next eight hours
No shaking
8 hrs? You really don't have a normal life outside of niaraland do you?
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

Ebony biitch eyes88 no?
I now understand
I will claim that name with dignity and pride thanks for calling me a biiitch.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

No.I dont want a cookie
I dont want to end up fat like you
Lolzz not me your mama could be one cookie away from being morbidly obese.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by dyabman(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I got you bae would you care for a soda pop?? Don't worry there's more to come stay tuned.. cool

grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

OK smiley
Please don't listen to him apparently he knows nothing about history especially the Atlantic slave trade. African Americans are basically African descent with other racial admixture. I'm a native American but I payed for DNA test on my ancestry which says I am 18% West African Nigerian. Well I'm also over 75% native American. Ijs slavery was real in America. And the fact were are not 100% African doest mean our ancestors from slavery were never African. They were and everything was completely stripped away from them. Names, culture, families tortured and raped. Please don't believe it, he is being an azzhole.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

This is your post is D.O.A
Powdered milk wasnt popular when i was a baby
but bananas were you monkey face
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

OK smiley
just know that he just insulted you and I. What a loser to make us feel like we're nothing. He keeps thinking in that way he will remain in poverty and a useless village boy.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
traware:

I dont need any help
No shaking
Traware you're the last person to give advice to anyone. But first you need to learn how wash your ass before giving advice on history you never knew about. If you learned this from your parents. Damn them straight to hell and fire.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Please don't listen to him apparently he knows nothing about history especially the Atlantic slave trade. African Americans are basically African descent with other racial admixture. I'm a native American but I payed for DNA test on my ancestry which says I am 18% West African Nigerian. Well I'm also over 75% native American. Ijs slavery was real in America. And the fact were are not 100% African doest mean our ancestors from slavery were never African. They were and everything was completely stripped away from them. Names, culture, families tortured and raped. Please don't believe it, he is being an azzhole.

I'm African American so I know all of this but I was curious to know why Africans get upset when we call ourselves AA and tell us that we aren't Africans then turn around and get upset when we call ourselves Black Americans.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by khiaa(f): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
just know that he just insulted you and I. What a loser to make us feel like we're nothing. He keeps thinking in that way he will remain in poverty and a useless village boy.

I have had many dealings with him in the past but I have learned to ignore his rants. grin
He doesn't have the power to make me feel any kind of way.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by wizrose(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2017
undecidedy are u guys behaving childish.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:37am On Jan 17, 2017
khiaa:

I have had many dealings with him in the past but I have learned to ignore his rants. grin
He doesn't have the power to make me feel any kind of way.
You're doing better than me. I respect you for that queen. God forbid this little boy from having a generation full of bastards.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:42am On Jan 17, 2017
khiaa:

I'm African American so I know all of this but I was curious to know why Africans get upset when we call ourselves AA and tell us that we aren't Africans then turn around and get upset when we call ourselves Black Americans.
Just ignore it they're assholes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? / 5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.