Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (18379 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by cayesworld(m): 3:52am On Jan 17, 2017
khiaa:

I'm African American so I know all of this but I was curious to know why Africans get upset when we call ourselves AA and tell us that we aren't Africans then turn around and get upset when we call ourselves Black Americans.

Really?? People get upset over trivial ish like this

African Americans, Black Americans. . . . . .To me, both are the same thing. You're basically saying you're American but with African Origins. . . .even though it might be several generations ago.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by khiaa(f): 1:31am On Jan 18, 2017
cayesworld:

Really?? People get upset over trivial ish like this

African Americans, Black Americans. . . . . .To me, both are the same thing. You're basically saying you're American but with African Origins. . . .even though it might be several generations ago.

It's Africans who concern themselves with what we call ourselves which is very strange to me.
Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by khiaa(f): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
You're doing better than me. I respect you for that queen. God forbid this little boy from having a generation full of bastards.

You will not believe this but he is a lot milder now than when he and I use to go at it but like I said I have learned to ignore his rotten behavior because I don't have to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:43am On Jan 18, 2017
khiaa:

You will not believe this but he is a lot milder now than when he and I use to go at it but like I said I have learned to ignore his rotten behavior because I don't have to deal with it.
You're right and unlike this fool, thank God that all men don't possess such ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / How To Save A Dying Relationship / Wish a Nairalander a Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.