Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

10 Secret Ways To Make Your Partner Worship You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Secret Ways To Make Your Partner Worship You (619 Views)

See How You Can Make Him Worship You / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Secret Ways To Make Your Partner Worship You by Brendascouch: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
I remember one time when a colleague and a friend of mine complained about her husband losing interest in her and in things they normally would do together as couple in the past. It wasn’t like he was cheating with some hot girl somewhere but his sudden quietness towards her became a thing to ponder on.

Yeah, it wasn’t good for their then 3 years of marriage. Everyone who values their marriage would get concerned when changes are noticed.

Anyway, while showing concern for the issue and discussing at length with her on what to do, I told her three ways to focus on to see if the issue was coming from her or he was just being ‘’silly’’ playing with his young marriage.

While I intended to write on those three ways we discussed to make your man fall back in love with you, I will add seven extra secrets to a successful relationship and marriage.

As we may know, where there is a happy marriage, there was a successful relationship that grew overtime between partners.

Read more.

http://brendascouch.com/10-secret-ways-to-make-your-partner-worship-you/

(1) (Reply)

Guy Who Wrote Jamb 7 Times And 4 WAEC Exams Before Gaining Admission / What Is The Average Age Of Romancelanders? / 7 Easy Ways To Breakup With A Spouse Before February 14th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.