Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) (3516 Views)

Just Confused With Dis Total Body Massage (from A Closed Friend) / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / What Would U Be With In A Closed Doors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by maxproxl: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is a closed thread since year 2009. Am happily married now to a wonderful woman so please stop updating it with your irrelevant content. my wife saw my old username and called my attention to it.

Dr Ozil wherever you are, please stop it.
Its better you create a new thread on how to reconcile broken relationships.
Av modified the main topic now so other nairalanders will get the message.
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by johnsonautio: 4:37am On Dec 06, 2014
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr Balaya a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address doctorbalaya@gmail.com and he told me that a woman casted a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband. Email him on; { doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by DECOtech(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
maxproxl:
This is a closed thread since year 2009. Am happily married now to a wonderful woman so please stop updating it with your irrelevant content. my wife saw my old username and called my attention to it.

Dr Ozil wherever you are, please stop it.
Its better you create a new thread on how to reconcile broken relationships.
Av modified the main topic now so other nairalanders will get the message.
Email the Mods to delete the thread.
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by patriciafro: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Hello i want to share a testimony about a great who helped me out in restoring my relationship back, My ex girl friend, left me for no reason and start following another guy, i was so confused don't know what to do, i tried all my best to convinced her to come back, she refused and decided to stay with the guy, i know we were good and my mind told me that we are bound to live together, so one faithful morning, i called my best friend and explain to him, he told me to read about spell casters online on the internet and choose anyone, which i did read many on the internet and finally my hearts chooses dr osumandi because he has the best testimonies online, so i write to himm, he told me what to do and which i did he promised me with this words that after 48hrs my ex lover is going to run back to me in her knees and apologise for her wrong so luckily, after 48hrs my lover really run back fell on her knees and apologise and ask for forgiveness and so nice and she has changed totally and she is now better more than as it was before. i will love all my friends and brothers in christ and those who always surf the internet asking for help to also contact dr osumandi and he is willing to help you, contact him via OSUMANDITEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by patriciafro: 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
hello i am from the USA, i want to share a testimony about the great spell caster who brought my lover back to me after three days of casting the spell, i have a little misunderstanding with my lover and he got agree with me and left me for another woman, i tried all my best to apologise to him and bring him back to me, to no avail nothing work out, i cried all day and night because i have missed him so much and need him back to me but he is not giving me the chance, on one faithful morning, i was on my fb account talking to an old friend of mine, i explaned everthing to her off what i am passing through, she told me not to worry about anything that she has encounter the same problem with me before that she is going to direct me to a great dr who helped her before in bringing her divorce husband back to him, he told me about great DR.PROPHET ELVIS OSEMUDIAMEN, he told me that his work is sure and guarantee and his love spell is the best and last forever, i took dr details from her, and i contacted dr, we both spoked on phone and chat through email also, he told me that, he don't charge for his spell works but there will be materials needed to cast the love and return spell on my lover and i will be the one to provide the money before it will work, i said no problem i send him the money after 24hrs he told me that he has through with the work that the next day my lover is going to come back to me and kneel down before me and beg for forgiveness, i beleived him and have faith on him, i was so flabbergasted really the next day according to dr words of wisdom and courage my lover run back to me and beg for forgiveness on his kneels and i forgive him, it has been going to two months now we are not having any problem no quarrel or misunderstanding anymore, i am sharing this on the internet because i know there will many people also out there having same problem with thier relationship, i am advising that you should not loose any faith or hope that this dr is out there and willin to help anyone who seek for his help. contact DR today via perfectlovespelltemple@hotmail.com
You can also read more about him today via his websites http://drprophetelvisosemudiamen.webs.com/
you can also contact me stellajames817@gmail.com if there is any question to ask about great Dr
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by sajawal: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
I want to testify of the good work of takuta who helped me in achieving the thing i never thought i was going to have again.My name is Stephanie from USA i was in a relationship for 3yrs with a boy i believed loved me more than anything in thing in the world after a while i noticed some changes in him things that he will not even notice he started nagging about them so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several was but yet no outcome.shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen.one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great takuta even when i did not believe i was convinced by my friend so i contacted him and tried his method reluctantly surprisingly in less than one week my lover contacted me and till date we are still together happily married.so if you are going through a similar thing or you have a problem just contact him i guarantee you he will help you here is his email: takutaspelltemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? / My Sweet Heart 's' Dumped Me / Mistakes To Avoid Before Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.