Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) (3515 Views)

Just Confused With Dis Total Body Massage (from A Closed Friend) / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / What Would U Be With In A Closed Doors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by maxproxl: 1:27am On Nov 26, 2009
hi. nairaland members. cool guys and cute chics. please I need multiple tips to analyse and apply immediately. I've tried different means all to no avail.
even approached her mum. I broke her heart and am so sorry and regret it. she claims she still likes me but want to punish me. what can I do to make her leave her present relationship which is just two months. am desperately in need of answers. pls help me out
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by posakosa(m): 2:10am On Nov 26, 2009
kill her--- that way you can have her body for life. grin
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by Winnergal(f): 2:24am On Nov 26, 2009
U can't force her . . . Try making her aware of your intention or just being friends with her . . . If it's meant to be . . . She'll come back to you . . .
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by CyberG: 2:39am On Nov 26, 2009
Man. . .I have practical experience and perhaps some tips may be helpful. First, you admitted you broke her heart, so the extra mile is yours to go if you indeed will be successful in this endeavor. So here are some suggestions:

1. Don't literally go begging her, asking people to help you beg her. This approach will hardly work especially, if she is getting attention from someone else. Don't come off as desperate man, ladies can smell this far away!

2. Since you are in contact with her in some way as you mentioned, just have a conversation whenever you see each her. Good she said she still likes you, so except you completely broke her, your chances are quite bright.

3. Play with her, don't buy her any gifts, a worthy lady likes to think she is in charge and making a decision not being prodded to make one by gifts.

4. Relax yourself, think of other things, come across as if it doesn't bother you really (though it does), don't call and text her everyday! Look, this is counter-intuitive as some of the other points I made but this is what works.

5. Don't be unnecessarily emotional, don't give up all your power to her otherwise, she will make more shakara with you and you ultimately, will lose! However, while having just normal conversations about just any normal hints, put up your normal attitude (act normal), not tensed or expectant, make jokes if you are that type of person but never overdo it. Importantly, make subtle suggestions hinting at what you have in mind. She gets the message already but ladies like to be asked which you will when she has completely "fallen" for you again. Remember she is human and not a computer or switch that you can flick her switch and she's saying YES immediately to your sweet talks!

6. Never ask about the other guy, just concentrate on your own thing with her -- she will tell you when/if she wants - in fact she might tell you most of the thing that transpired while you broke-up without you asking.

7. If all fails, that will never be the end of the world! Guess what, there are lots of ladies who are more beautiful, and more everything than you presently find in your ex.

Goodluck!

posakosa:

kill her--- that way you can have her body for life.  grin
@Posakosa. . .haba!

This guy is so love struck tongue, he could never do such a thing!  Anywayz, how you dey?
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by posakosa(m): 3:13am On Nov 26, 2009
^^^^ im fine. Just having fun--- I really enjoyed reading your post.
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by TheSeeker(m): 3:52am On Nov 26, 2009
Punish you by having another relationship that's now two months old? Check out immediately!

1 Like

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by CrazyMan(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2009
Just tell her how sorry you are, and how much you miss her; then give her some space to make up her mind.

If she truly loves you, she would come calling.

1 Like

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by IMissMyKrn: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2009
I know how you feel, though, since I'm in the same situation, I can't really help

1 Like

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by CrazyMan(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2009
Just tell her how sorry you are, and how much you miss her; then give her some space to make up her mind.

If she truly loves you, she would come calling.
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
Typical of some male species. . .when you have her. . .you take her for granted. . .when she leaves you realize you had something good!

Abeg free her jare! angry

1 Like

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by ADUNOKIKI(f): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2009
You cant value what you have till you loose it.
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by echobee(f): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2009
na true,u will not know the value of what u have until u loose it.now seeking for tips to get her back.
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by echobee(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
get ko,loose ni.she as gone for good
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by georgesylva(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2014
u knw wat we gonn do?

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by hope2sweet: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by princessayesha(f): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2014
maxproxl: hi. nairaland members. cool guys and cute chics. please I need multiple tips to analyse and apply immediately. I've tried different means all to no avail.
even approached her mum. I broke her heart and am so sorry and regret it. she claims she still likes me but want to punish me. what can I do to make her leave her present relationship which is just two months. am desperately in need of answers. pls help me out
get over it....if she's my type she's not gonna love u again buh if she's not, good luck! smiley
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by JOYYCEE: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Just wanted to thank you and let you know how much you have helped me. I followed the the spell you did for me after a very bitter breakup of a two-year plus relationship (my first since my divorce from a 21-year marriage). It started out being one of the most difficult things I have ever attempted in my life and after the initial two weeks I started feeling stronger each day and better about myself. My ex husband sent me an apology email three weeks in ...By now, I had the strength to actually "sleep on it" and sent him a response the next day...within seconds he called me and asked to see me and was crying because he was glad I was talking to him. We are starting out very slowly again as as will use to be with so much love again (which is difficult for me since I am still deeply in love with him). is is a long distance relationship and your spell still worked!! I am so happy to have him in my life again. If are the same problem and you need his help you can reach dr. Magbu on his email reunitingexspell@gmail.com

JOYCE RAMIREZ
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by hope2sweet: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello my name is Helen Ivan, I’m 25 years old. I was in a sexual relationship with my ex-boyfriend for 5 years, we had rocky start for good 4 years then our relationship grew stronger and we were so happy and even planned to get married until he & my Mum had a blew, Mum called him awful names because he did not have a well-paying job. I did what any partner would and stood by my ex-boyfriend, then he decides to dump me by text and phone telling me that he was hurt by my Mum's behavior when they had a blew. I was mad when I noticed that he has reconciled with his old time fiancée week after the blew with Mum, I don’t want the years that I have spent with him to waste because I knows that he truly love me but my Mum won’t allow us to get married.
I contacted Spiritual Doctor named Dr. BALAYA from posts I saw on blogs. This powerful Spiritual Doctor helped me to change the mind of my Mum to like him and also broke the relationship he had with his new fiancée. Our feelings are stronger now, he loves and appreciates me. We have now got back to where we were happy, affectionate, passionate, romantic and loving. We will soon get married. I am so happy right now to share Doctor BALAYA email to someone out there that is suffering from heart break, contact him with; doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by hope2sweet: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Is BALAYA you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
promise you.your problems will be solve immediately. After being in
relationship with him for seven years, He left me, i did everything
possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back
because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I
explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should
rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him
back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to
try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that
everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,
that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the
call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and
surprised. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will
never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell
caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his
email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by kNarcissus(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
Typical of some male species. . .when you have her. . .you take her for granted. . .when she leaves you realize you had something good!

Abeg free her jare! angry

undecided
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by khukhi(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
maxproxl:
hi. nairaland members. cool guys and cute chics. please I need multiple tips to analyse and apply immediately. I've tried different means all to no avail.

Shower her with gifts and shopping sprees. smiley
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by Mata5: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Message: MY Joy is back to me after a very long time which i an my ex separated since i was alone my life change every thing about me change a friend of mine gave me an email address and told me that this was the email address she contacted when she was in the same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man call Dr.Joshua he is a spell caster he caster a spell for me and told me that within two day that my ex we be back for good within that two days my ex was back, i and my ex just got married. few week back, you can contact him at holylovespell@gmail.com 0r reach him via website; http://holylovespell.webs.com/ once again thank you Dr,Joshua a God to me.

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by hope2sweet: 5:03am On Nov 15, 2014
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr Balaya a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address doctorbalaya@gmail.com and he told me that a woman casted a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband. Email him on; { doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by raziboi(m): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2014
hope2sweet:
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr Balaya a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address doctorbalaya@gmail.com and he told me that a woman casted a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband. Email him on; { doctorbalaya@gmail.com

are u xure of Dis??
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by Alexsophia: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by Alexsophia: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com,.....

Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
This fellow advertising a spell caster, how many accounts do you have? You no dey tire?
Re: this is a closed thread since 2009(Dr Ozil stop updating with irrelevant posts) by Mullerrose: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello my name is MULLER ROSE from London, i am out here to spread a good news about a real and genuine spell caster called DR OZIL who helped me bring back my ex husband and make me get pregnant when all hope was lost. My and my husband have been married for the past 7 years with know child we were living happily, on till one day that we had miss understanding because i do not have a baby for him, so he decided to live for another women, i was so frustrated and i could not even eat on till one day i was browsing through the internet where i saw a women testifying about spell caster (DR OZIL) who helped her brought back her ex lover, so i decided to take a try in contacting the spell caster (DR OZIL), so i explain all my problem to him an he (DR OZIL) told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me solve my problem, that my husband will come back to me within 48 hours and also he will make me get pregnant. So the next day i got a call from my husband apologizing that he is sorry for what he has cost me and i was very and within two days i went for medical check up and the result show that i was pregnant and me and my husband are living happily with how family. I want you all to know that DR OZIL is a real and genuine spell caster that will solve any of your problems and if you are suffering from any problem contact DR OZIL through his via email: DROZILSOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM or DROZILSOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM or DROZILSOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.COM or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Signs That You Should Break Up With Your Boyfriend Or Spouse. / My Girlfriend Is An Attention Seeker. / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.