Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? (3534 Views)

Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by ukchy: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2010
why are guys so crazy about beautiful ladies, Does that mean beauty is something one should look out in a relationlsihp /Marriage
WHAT HAPPENS TO CHARACTER undecided undecided undecided undecided?
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eldee(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
I'm not like that . . . I swear.
There was a day I was with Sly in a club and I saw this chic.

Sly was staring at her bum when I went 'Damn!!! check out the personality on that babe' grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by chika98: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2010
Physical attracts em then character keeps em.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by HohDee(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2010
hw can u check sum1 personality wen u avn't even talk
to da person? or u a psychic?
funny dude,
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eldee(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
Hoh-Dee:

hw can u check sum1 personality wen u avn't even talk
to da person? or u a psychic?
funny dude,

It's a rare talent . . . grin grin

I just don't get this people care how beautiful a chic is, those kind of guys give us a bad name cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by elecktra(f): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2010
chika98:

so true
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by H2O2: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2010
it's not male-specific. women do it too
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2010
Character comes after the oggling, obviously, it's just the way the mind works, in most cases anyway.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by H2O2: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2010
we are first and foremost drawn in and attracted by/to what we see
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2010
A shallow species, aren't we?
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eldee(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2010
ibkaye:

A shallow species, aren't we?
I keep trying to explain the concept to you guys.
It's easy to spot a chic with a nice personality.

They usually come with that nice smile and sexy eyes, the well structured body also helps, then the lips are usually soft. I'm not sure but long legs usually help.
Look out for these pointers and you'll be sure you've found a chic with a nice personality. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2010
You've got to be kidding me el cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by humblemate(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2010
Excluding me, I am so passionate about the characters, and a little bit about the beauty grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by H2O2: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2010
^^^^lolol @ eldee

ubukun yes o
for the large part, yes we are.

that's one of the pluses and risks of distance or online dating
if you're lucky to find an honest person, i think it allows you to focus more on matching personalities
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by spikedcylinder: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2010
Heck, even women themselves want you to see their beauty first. Feck character when all you have to do is look fine.
Abi?
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by H2O2: 12:33am On Jan 04, 2010
grin  grin  grin yeah
dress to impress
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eldee(m): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2010
ibkaye:

You've got to be kidding me el cheesy

I don't expect you to know these pointers.
It's a rare talent, you're lucky I even decided to disclose this classified info. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by TOPE20001(f): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2010
eldee:

I'm not like that . . . I swear.
There was a day I was with Sly in a club and I saw this chic.

Sly was staring at her bum when I went 'Damn!!! check out the personality on that babe' grin grin

Lmao grin cheesy
Sly can never change tongue

chika98:

No truer words wink
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by sd6: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2010
@Poster.
Must u use the topic of my thread? Where has ur creativity gone? We call this PLAGIARISM
@ Topic, women only have good character when they are ugly! Period! And i think u're one! With bad character!
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by bluespice(f): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2010
eldee:

I keep trying to explain the concept to you guys.
It's easy to spot a chic with a nice personality.

They usually come with that nice smile and sexy eyes, the well structured body also  helps, then the lips are usually soft. I'm not sure but long legs usually help.
Look out for these pointers and you'll be sure you've found a chic with a nice personality. cheesy cheesy
funny
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by semid(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2010
Na face we dey f!c.uk . Live with it!!
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by ukchy: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2010
@sd-6
Am i a woman or a man
i only say what i notice, why should i copy you for heaven sake??

Is like you have hot blood sir, easy men tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by sd6: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2010
@semid
no mind these ugly one jare
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by sd6: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2010
@ukchy
u know it isnt nice seeing that i just posted that same thread an hour ago. What u should have done would be to key in ur views on my thread and not start a new one with my topic. Now look it up 4 urself. They will think one person posted the two.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eyoniggar(m): 1:15am On Jan 04, 2010
Eldee u have lost it. What kind of theory is that?
@ OP, Were you born to be crazy abt character @ first sight?
Beauty comes first. Mehn I thank God sey i dey alright, my height nor dey worry me. grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 04, 2010
@Ukchy email me i get something for you.(emzybrown76@yahoo.com)
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by waleski(m): 3:28am On Jan 04, 2010
If dere is any male who wuld woo a ugly gurl pls raise up ur hands, obviously non so beauty come first if d character is nw bad we wil deal with it abi mo make point to make sense?
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by sweetpie23: 3:47am On Jan 04, 2010
beauty is what you see when you first see a person.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by puskin: 3:59am On Jan 04, 2010
sweetpie23:

. . . . . and character is what U see when U get to know the person. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by puskin: 4:03am On Jan 04, 2010
sweetpie23:

puskin:

. . . . . and character is what U see when U get to know the person. cheesy

. . . . . . . . . . but f!cuk beauty and character, im just interested in getting laid, for the damn ugly ones, I'll just use apillow to cover their face. wink
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by ov: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2010
puskin u no well ooooooo! grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by HohDee(m): 4:40am On Jan 04, 2010
eldee:

It's a rare talent . . . grin grin

I just don't get this people care how beautiful a chic is, those kind of guys give us a bad name cheesy cheesy
haha, bet it is.rare talent indeed
@ topic--am a fan of a gurl wiv a great body.
its makes me go wow.i gotta nail tht,
dnt care if u pretty or nat(nat super ugly though).if u nat,i wil cover ya
ugly face while am busy workin on da body am
attracted to, singular Abc.wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing / Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent? / Help!!!my Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Coz Of Sex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.