Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,510 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? (1168 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by cidieschat(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Dear Nl, i always have this thought hunting me. I want to get off the dating feild, I've been wondering if my wage would be enough for me to settle down (95k).

Although I've not had a relationship that seems serious to that level, but am wondering, what if i love someone who doesn't work, can we sustain with that amount, or even plan a wedding even.

High bride price in Africa, as if you're buying your wife over for slave trade.
I saw a bride price list, from a Tribe in Rivers, i was scared to bits.

I need your opinions please.
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2017
grin

Save money and When ur ready, then u can decide whether u wanna marry a plain housewife or a working class.. There's always a choice.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
ok embarassed embarassed embarassed imo bride price na die

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by okwyee(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
You absolutely can, my uncle also married when he still earned around that range, all you need is an understanding wife, good planning and savings.. You too can be more successful together.
My uncle's marriage is 4years old now, his wife is schooling, has a house and a car.. Not bragging, but just trying to encourage you.. Just try as much as possible to cut most if not all of your uncessary spendings from now on.
Save more, plan better and have a brighter future.
It all depends on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by ademasta(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Plan it like that and get married. People earning lesser than you are getting married.

Mind not those ladies that rant up and down saying they can't marry you if you ain't earning 200k, all na for Nairaland. Some of them are really coping with niggas getting 40k per month, yet they come online to form being above.

It is well, Nigeria will be fine again.
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by dacovajnr: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oga those below that amount dey marry..all you need is proper planning and no marry a woman who likes flamboyant lifestyle like one Granny above rather go for a decent woman with simple lifestyle and a supportive one then you're good to go my brother..Stay away from fro NL babes sha if you wan live longer undecided undecided
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by Olalan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
That amount is still okay to start a family but you need to be cautious on your spendings and most importantly you should settle for a partner who is financially discuplined
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
People that earn 30k get married,so you can

Just make sure your wife is working,or what else could she be doing at home??

If she's not working fulltime she can own a shop,or own an investment of her own,instead of wasting her life because you can die anytime soon,and she'll regret it for the rest of her life..

You dig?
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by cidieschat(m): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Olalan:
That amount is still okay to start a family but you need to be cautious on your spendings and most importantly you should settle for a partner who is financially discuplined

Discuplined? Please what does that mean, thank u.. No offense intended learning new words
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
cidieschat:

Discuplined? Please what does that mean, thank u.. No offense intended learning new words
he meant "disciplined"
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by psucc(m): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wait until your salary grows then you can settle down by then you will do LATE PLANTING.
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oga go and marry. I married when my wage was 58k and I nor my family did not die. Is all about setting priorities and planning oga. Plus with God and an understanding wife you will increase financially. I am a leaving testimony!
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by cidieschat(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
he meant "disciplined"

Thanks bro. No vex
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by johnpaulo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Let us prayer for single ladies and gentlemen in the house,for a better marriage life.because there is fire in Nigeria for you to been single,may the Lord help our generation.

Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by Genea(f): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
cidieschat:
Dear Nl, i always have this thought hunting me. I want to get off the dating feild, I've been wondering if my wage would be enough for me to settle down (95k).

Although I've not had a relationship that seems serious to that level, but am wondering, what if i love someone who doesn't work, can we sustain with that amount, or even plan a wedding even.

High bride price in Africa, as if you're buying your wife over for slave trade.
I saw a bride price list, from a Tribe in Rivers, i was scared to bits.

I need your opinions please.
ask jude
Re: Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
With God, all things are possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Lady Cries Out As Strange Woman Rubs The Stomach Of Her Sister On Her Wedding / Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Then Discovered That Her Mom Is Much Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.