Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) (12380 Views)

Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. / Why Are You Viewing This Section? / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by metallisc(m): 4:23am On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Whats wrong with masturbation?

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=52871153][/quote]

That teeth tho..

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2017
johnbuck81:
so when u wet dream u commit murder abi
eh eh guy,the reason wet dream exist is because og what you admired at daytime,and again if you have nude picture in ur memory b4 u go to bed,u are bound to have such type of dream,the meaning of dream is revealing what is going to happen or what has happen,
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
preciousuweh:
Either you like it or not, the adamic sin is the root of our problems with God. His mercy as the only solution to our problem with Him. For clearer explanation, consider the following reports that are brought out from the Bible.
(A) THE FALL OF MAN: Adam and Eve sinned against God (Genesis 7:22). This means, from one man ( sinful Adam ) the whole world inherited sin.
(B) A CRY FOR REDEMPTION: Adam and Eve asked God for "forgiveness and mercy".
(C) GOD'S MERCY REVEALED: God offered the free gift of a "holy son" Jesus as mercy for all man's sake ( John 3:16 ). This means from another man ( sinless man) the whole world received "mercy" and "forgiveness".
(D) The Bible confirmed in John 3:18 that "there is condemnation and punishment for those who fail to believe in Him" ( not just the way you see Him as one of the prophets of God. But as one that was offered as "mercy" directly from God ) for the forgiveness of your sin. The truth i have disclosed here goes beyond religion and philosophy. It is the truth and fact.
If you have been touched and you want to give your life to Christ say this confessional prayer below
CONFESSIONAL PRAYER
Dear Jesus, I come to you with all the sins I've committed and I beg you forgive me. I confess that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. Please clean my body, soul and spirit with your precious blood. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

Pastor, u shouldn't even be in romance section if u truly have the Holy Spirit in you. Cos its all about sex and nudity. Abi u miss road? Remove the plank in ur eye first befor u try to remove the sand in mine.
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh guy,the reason wet dream exist is because og what you admired at daytime,and again if you have nude picture in ur memory b4 u go to bed,u are bound to have such type of dream,the meaning of dream is revealing what is going to happen or what has happen,

I beg to differ.
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
how do they mastubate
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Masturbation is murder But using condoms is not?
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by mrbells: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
36 Sex Positions Everyone Should Try in Their Lifetime(Part 1)
views photos>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/417-36-sex-positions-everyone-should-try-in-their-lifetime-part-1

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

I beg to differ.
ok nau
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by tomnmenace(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Endy10:
First sperm: What do you want to be when you fertilize the egg?
Second sperm: I want to be a doctor
Third sperm: I want to be a lawyer
First sperm: For me, I would like to be an engi...Sh*t! The bastard is masturbating again!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...**dies!!
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
how do they mastubate

Its simple. Boil water, wen its hot, put sugarcane inside with plantain leaves and butter. After 10mins, pour it into a wheel barrow and keep under the moon light for 45 minutes. Then take white fowl and put it inside a red bathing bucket and place it beside the wheel barrow. Stand there for 15 minutes without breathing. U'll hear amadioha say "congratulations chosen one, u have been masturbated"

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
tomnmenace:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...**dies!!
As in enh cheesy
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Its simple. Boil water, wen its hot, put sugarcane inside with plantain leaves and butter. After 10mins, pour it into a wheel barrow and keep under the moon light for 45 minutes. Then take white fowl and put it inside a red bathing bucket and place it beside the wheel barrow. Stand there for 15 minutes without breathing. U'll hear amadioha say "congratulations chosen one, u have been masturbated"
....so that's what you do on daily basis
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by niyot124: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Yes I did. Some things I do wen I'm jobless.

You used style to showcase you talent abi grin

Speaking of talent, that was a really neat and beautiful drawing.

Speaking of masturbation, everyone with their own opinion.
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Montelukast(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

HhAhhahaah.. It's not a murder ooo besides, its a solo flight sha.. Juz u being urself & doing ur own kinda thing.. cheesy

But to be honest, I don't think masturbation is wrong..
So queen babe u penetrate ur big höle with ur fist, hei?
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
niyot124:

You used style to showcase you talent abi grin

Speaking of talent, that was a really neat and beautiful drawing.

Speaking of masturbation, everyone with their own opinion.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / Rate My Tattoos / Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.