Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) (12369 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Eskdale(m): 3:25am On May 16, 2020
Here’s a viral Whatsapp Conversation between a Nigerian Lady and her boyfriend, after the latter questioned her about her location.

Turns out the boyfriend got information and a video to back up about how his girlfriend was at a hotel with another guy.

After the boyfriend questioned her about where she was, she lied about it, only for the boyfriend to present a video proof to her..

Check out the conversation below, and how it played out.

http://newsupdate360.news.blog/2020/05/16/nigerian-lady-lies-to-her-boyfriend-that-she-was-home-turns-out-she-was-at-a-hotel-with-another-guy-screenshots/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by AngryIgboMan: 3:28am On May 16, 2020
Fake arranged chat. Nonsense blogger

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Eskdale(m): 3:44am On May 16, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

check the link for the arranged chat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by jeff1607(m): 4:09am On May 16, 2020
arranged

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by godofuck231: 4:10am On May 16, 2020
nairaland gets so fake by the second

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by jeffizy(m): 4:29am On May 16, 2020
For the records, you don't cheat on someone you ain't married to.

Guys, get that into your orientation.!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by longetivity(m): 6:03am On May 16, 2020
scripted sh*t

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:44am On May 16, 2020
jeffizy:

lemme hear word.. If you know you are going to cheat then don't go into a relationship.. na from clap them they enter dance.. if you don't Date, how u wan take marry. Get sense..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Bigseven(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2020
This generation dey misuse and manipulate the word cheating.
Cheating is for married Men and women and the Lord frowns at it.. And is called adultery.
Boy friend and girlfriend gang are only committing fornication which the Lord hates also..
So there's no such a word "cheating" in boy friend and girlfriend as long as they ain't married.. Wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Bigseven(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2020
Cheating is for married Men and women and the Lord frowns at it.. And is called adultery.
Boy friend and girlfriend gang are only committing fornication which the Lord hates also..
So there's no such a word "cheating" in boy friend and girlfriend as long as they ain't married.. Wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by emmy512: 7:26am On May 16, 2020
Fake!!!
No be only musa the they gate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:44am On May 16, 2020
fake!
arranged!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:50am On May 16, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
true if it were real , they would call themselves instead
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:51am On May 16, 2020
Bigseven:
that's for ppl who believe in your 'lord'
Not everyone is under religious bondage
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by foxxydude: 8:03am On May 16, 2020
Fake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by JohnnyPalmer: 8:43am On May 16, 2020
Drop my keys with Musa my foot
Na there the blogger goof
Fake
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by mega411(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2020
jeffizy:

Bigseven:
Guys where exactly did you get this ur idea from? Cheating is simply intentional betrayal of a mutual agreement and it can happen in a marriage, relationships, and many other areas.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Michealky: 8:57am On May 16, 2020
To slap this op dey hungry me. Cook up chats and the pics sef, na girl and girl i dey dee
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by DaInferno(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2020
jeffizy:

i call premarital cheating , you can't say people should go fkin about because they aren't married yet na
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
THERE IS ANOTHER VIDEO!
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2020
IT IS A LIE... JUST BOYFRIEND? THEY ARE EVEN GUILTY FOR THE BOYFRIEND THING THEY DO.

ABEG SHIFT MAKE I PLUG MY PHONE
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Mastakija(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2020
Pls o i don't understand the shape of dat girl which one is her leg
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Bigseven(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2020
mega411:
Guys where exactly did you get this ur idea from? Cheating is simply intentional betrayal of a mutual agreement and it can happen in a marriage, relationships, and many other areas.
of course it can happen in different ways, areas but the scope we are dealing with is marriage. That's why
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Bigseven(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that's for ppl who believe in your 'lord'
Not everyone is under religious bondage
oh the famous sourcerer! Indeed is for people who believe in the LORD and not your type. So shift

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:03am On May 18, 2020
Bigseven:
oh the famous sourcerer! Indeed is for people who believe in the LORD and not your type. So shift
shifted , good morning, had a great night I hope?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) by Bigseven(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
shifted , good morning, had a great night I hope?
smile... Yeah I did.. I trust you too had a peaceful one. Keep staying safe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? / Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.