Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help! My beautiful girl..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My beautiful girl..... (1794 Views)

. / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by steeze(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
I may be wrong, bt i think at a point u just got boring to her. I get d feeling u did a lot of sucking up in d r/ship. I mean, u come across to me as a yesman. U change ur religion, u try learning her language to relate better with her family. Dude, u tried too hard. U stopped being interesting and challenging. And u know how it is with this raging teenage hormones. They get bored easily. My advice? Give her a lotta space. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It'll help her know what she really wants.
Re: Help! My beautiful girl..... by IMissMyKrn: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
Is it possible that she felt guilty for cheating on me (I found out she cheated on me for the last week we were together) and displaced her anger onto me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Woes: The Ring / My Dear Nigerian Girls And Ladies / Sexy Single Nigerian Men !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.