Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM (39625 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Church Sacks Pastor For Obtaining By Trick Sex, Money From Female Members (2) (3) (4)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by oatzeal(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-m_a2SqbqczU/WH0joOtj5RI/AAAAAAALahk/9oR4UV9ooeEZJbimPkixSkTk2bFBMsakACLcB/s640/1.jpg[/img]
A pastor in one of the Nigerian branches of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has been expelled from the ministry.

According to a statement signed by Pastor David Apelorioye, the head of admin at OFM, Pastor Joseph Aiyedun, who is in charge of one the OFM branches in Aba, Abia State, was fired for participating in the Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM), a ponzi scheme widely acclaimed to be a satanic venture.

It should be recalled that the founder and president of the OFM, Apostle Johnson Suleman, at a church service in November 2016, warned members of his congregation against involving in MMM, calling it 'demonic'.

The statement from the church reads thus; "The management of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide is using this medium to react to a news making the rounds on the social media regarding one of his pastors who used the ministry's name to register for the MMM scheme. Ordinarily, the church would not have reacted to the story because of falsehoods being published regularly by some blogs and news websites whose credibility are questionable. But after a thorough investigation by the church authority, it was established that one of our branch pastors in Aba, Pastor Joseph Aiyedun, indeed participated in the scheme."

The statement adds that the erring pastor was sacked after a thorough investigation and it was discovered that he used the name of the church to register for MMM, thereby denting the ministry's image in the public eye. It was gathered that the erring pastor would have just been disciplined in line with the church rules if he had registered for the scheme in his personal capacity but because he used the ministry's name for the scheme, he was asked to go.

"The church authority decided to expel Pastor Aiyedun not because he registered for the ponzi scheme but because he involved the ministry's name in the satanic adventure. And we discovered that he was able to use the ministry's name because he had access to the account of his branch which itself is against the church's guidelines and a fraud likely to have been carried out in connivance with the branch's account department. We are still investigating further to unravel the whole activities."
The statement therefore appeals to the general public to disregard any news being passed around about Omega Fire Ministries involving in the MMM scheme or any scheme of its kind because it is not true.

"Of the OFM's 200 churches in Nigeria alone and its 800 branches in 51 nations of the world, it is possible for any of the pastors to go astray and be corrected. In fact, we discovered that Pastor Aiyedun, including some other members of OFM, did the scheme before our father, Apostle Johnson Suleman made the warning last year against MMM, but Pastor Aiyedun was fired because he did it with the ministry's name as the OFM rules forbid any of its pastors access to the account except people in the account department."

It was gathered that to enable him look after his family whilst he searches for other things to do in life, the church paid the sacked pastor a full one year salary ahead on the instruction of Apostle Suleman who was not available for comments at press time.

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/apostle-johnson-suleiman-sacks-branch.html

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by oatzeal(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by TRADELYN: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Let him appeal. cheesy
Click below for all your research projects.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by mymadam(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
He will repent, ask for forgiveness, and ALL SHALL BE WELL WITH HIM... in the spirit of Christianity! He'll be back in no time. Praise The Lord...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by BlackDBagba: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by doctimonyeka(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol...

Man must whack oooo...
Pastor get igboman blood jooh..

20 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by doctimonyeka(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol...

Man must whack oooo...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Okebarn: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seriously i dont know if MMM is a sin or demonic

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by lifezone247(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Okebarn:
it's neither sin nor demonic my brother, how can someone provide help and get help in return be a sin or demonic? How many of them (pastors) has provide help to their member in need, with all the whooping money they get from offerings and the rest money they extort from same members?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by biggerboyc(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nothing wey we no go hear for naija
Nairaboi:
correct pastor.
her are some answers i usually give to myopic people who usually ask why i stake with a bookmaker(i.e nairabet, betja, merrybet et al)
same question murrafuckas keep asking me day in day out. Yes! i play nairabet, because there is an agency called Nigeria Lottery Commison that regulates the activities of bookmakers, if i loose, i know i did not do my research well, because upset usually happen to big teams but not always, e.g there is no way Barca would play Eyimba 3 times and not Win all, or Win 2 and draw one. so if i choose Eyimba to win Barca, then am a greedy murrafucka who deserve to lose his money and after that get some serious flogging too.
How do bookmaers pay winners? from the money of those that lost.
Do bookmakers have an account that can be freezed? Yes! they do
Since the Inception of nairabet, bet9ja or merrybet, have they ever gone on freeze mode? NO

MMM, who regulates it? NOBODY
MMM, are they into a profitable business that would yield them profit? NO
MMM, do they have a central account that can be freezed? NO
Who do i hold if MMM closes today? NOBODY

i could go on and on, but whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. . .
I can't read this long essay but you tried. 1 like for you

28 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by chyzoo4u(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MMM don suffer!
Even people that has been cluelessly spending money will now turn it on MMM.

Make one president no come tell us say he use country people money do MMM.....

21 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by bettercreature(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin I am sure he was preaching against it during church services. Many people are participating but playing mind games by creating negative threads just to console themselves that is why you see negative MMM threads on the front page every hour
People are wounded and looking for avenue to vent their anger
You have no business to create MMM thread if you are not interested or participating in the scheme

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by seunny4lif(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Someone the pastor

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by seunny4lif(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Lol...

Man must whack oooo...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Using the house of God to play draft.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by knightsson: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Igbo Man!

The next for the sacked pastor would be him injecting drugs in his anus and tries shipping it to Singapore, he would get caught and end up be sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by iamawara(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don check name finish
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by mcevans1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
[img
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by seunny4lif(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
mymadam:
He will repent, ask for forgiveness, and ALL SHALL BE WELL WITH HIM... in the spirit of Christianity! He'll be back in no time. Praise The Lord...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Chanchit: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
I know many redeem pastors also invested in the scam. it still baffles me how some one that calls himself a lawyer/pastor invest in such. You go know say e don red when pastor no wan wait to GH from God again.

19 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by mccoy47(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol. Pastor wehdonesir cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by admax(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good riddance!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Nairaboi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
correct pastor.
her are some answers i usually give to myopic people who usually ask why i stake with a bookmaker(i.e nairabet, betja, merrybet et al)
same question murrafuckas keep asking me day in day out. Yes! i play nairabet, because there is an agency called Nigeria Lottery Commison that regulates the activities of bookmakers, if i loose, i know i did not do my research well, because upset usually happen to big teams but not always, e.g there is no way Barca would play Eyimba 3 times and not Win all, or Win 2 and draw one. so if i choose Eyimba to win Barca, then am a greedy murrafucka who deserve to lose his money and after that get some serious flogging too.
How do bookmaers pay winners? from the money of those that lost.
Do bookmakers have an account that can be freezed? Yes! they do
Since the Inception of nairabet, bet9ja or merrybet, have they ever gone on freeze mode? NO

MMM, who regulates it? NOBODY
MMM, are they into a profitable business that would yield them profit? NO
MMM, do they have a central account that can be freezed? NO
Who do i hold if MMM closes today? NOBODY

i could go on and on, but whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. . .
Just wait and negodu the way they will view without any reasonable comment, some will even hide, but we see them all. Bunch of nitwits

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Ptoocool(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
The hustle is real!

The poster above me tho
dunno why you guys are so pained, you lots have taken this thing right over normal..

izzit your money?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by abbaapple: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
1 chance pastor, dis pastors of nowadays sha, fake pastors Everywere.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by nabegibeg: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Noted
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by waveskaaya(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
all these news about mmm ain't relevant no more.its not even fetching you the traffic you need anymore.wdgaf
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by nairalandfreak(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sharp guy grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Emperormartin(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pastor Aigbedun will open his own church!

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by iamawara(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Okebarn:

Ask ur pastor Biko, and no forget to include this shameless Nigerian government
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by iamawara(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emperormartin:
Pastor Aigbedun will open his own church!

Using the 30% he got from mmm

Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50