Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM (39666 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Church Sacks Pastor For Obtaining By Trick Sex, Money From Female Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by skondo09(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2017
BTW..... Play ke, is MMM now nairabet or naija bet
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by seunny4lif(m): 6:07am On Jan 17, 2017
grin
Yeye man grin
buffalowings:

Wait I have been seeing this meme recently

Is that really the girl all grown up shocked

I must cure konji

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Jeffy1206(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by jeff1607(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2017
AND HE WAS SACKED

HMMMMMMM

BUSINESS AS USUAL
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by kingsamosy(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Okebarn:
Seriously i dont know if MMM is a sin or demonic

it is neither sin or demonic. it is just greed.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by otondo55: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2017
THe suleman of a pastor is confused, The Holy Bible supports it. Go ahead and PH + GH, its all allowed.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by TerrorSquad147: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2017
knightsson:
Igbo Man!

The next for the sacked pastor would be him injecting drugs in his anus and tries shipping it to Singapore, he would get caught and end up be sentenced to death by hanging.
as stale as refrigerated moi-moi undecided undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by kingphilip(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2017
knightsson:
Igbo Man!

The next for the sacked pastor would be him injecting drugs in his anus and tries shipping it to Singapore, he would get caught and end up be sentenced to death by hanging.
if you had read with sense you'd discover he's not igbo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by lordjosh(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2017
lifezone247:
it's neither sin nor demonic my brother, how can someone provide help and get help in return be a sin or demonic? How many of them (pastors) has provide help to their member in need, with all the whooping money they get from offerings and the rest money they extort from same members?

GOD CONTINUE BLESSING YOU!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by mastermaestro(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2017
barrybanbi:
Story for gods, so forgiveness no dey una bible? And if people comes for counseling u will tell them forgiveness is not an option is a must for them to forgive and forget ... Unforgiving spirit is an abomination to the Lord

If he was given a pat on the back, the same you would still come here to accuse the church of looseness.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by mastermaestro(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2017
otondo55:
THe suleman of a pastor is confused, The Holy Bible supports it. Go ahead and PH + GH, its all allowed.

Not surprised, satan too quotes scriptures to justify his antics.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by mastermaestro(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2017
buffalowings:

Wait I have been seeing this meme recently

Is that really the girl all grown up shocked

I must cure konji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by 49cents(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
lifezone247:
it's neither sin nor demonic my brother, how can someone provide help and get help in return be a sin or demonic? How many of them (pastors) has provide help to their member in need, with all the whooping money they get from offerings and the rest money they extort from same members?

What yeye help are you giving.........Mavrondians an buarists must have the same zombie genes......
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Gochie(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
oatzeal:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-m_a2SqbqczU/WH0joOtj5RI/AAAAAAALahk/9oR4UV9ooeEZJbimPkixSkTk2bFBMsakACLcB/s640/1.jpg[/img]
A pastor in one of the Nigerian branches of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has been expelled from the ministry.

According to a statement signed by Pastor David Apelorioye, the head of admin at OFM, Pastor Joseph Aiyedun, who is in charge of one the OFM branches in Aba, Abia State, was fired for participating in the Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM), a ponzi scheme widely acclaimed to be a satanic venture.

It should be recalled that the founder and president of the OFM, Apostle Johnson Suleman, at a church service in November 2016, warned members of his congregation against involving in MMM, calling it 'demonic'.

The statement from the church reads thus; "The management of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide is using this medium to react to a news making the rounds on the social media regarding one of his pastors who used the ministry's name to register for the MMM scheme. Ordinarily, the church would not have reacted to the story because of falsehoods being published regularly by some blogs and news websites whose credibility are questionable. But after a thorough investigation by the church authority, it was established that one of our branch pastors in Aba, Pastor Joseph Aiyedun, indeed participated in the scheme."

The statement adds that the erring pastor was sacked after a thorough investigation and it was discovered that he used the name of the church to register for MMM, thereby denting the ministry's image in the public eye. It was gathered that the erring pastor would have just been disciplined in line with the church rules if he had registered for the scheme in his personal capacity but because he used the ministry's name for the scheme, he was asked to go.

"The church authority decided to expel Pastor Aiyedun not because he registered for the ponzi scheme but because he involved the ministry's name in the satanic adventure. And we discovered that he was able to use the ministry's name because he had access to the account of his branch which itself is against the church's guidelines and a fraud likely to have been carried out in connivance with the branch's account department. We are still investigating further to unravel the whole activities."
The statement therefore appeals to the general public to disregard any news being passed around about Omega Fire Ministries involving in the MMM scheme or any scheme of its kind because it is not true.

"Of the OFM's 200 churches in Nigeria alone and its 800 branches in 51 nations of the world, it is possible for any of the pastors to go astray and be corrected. In fact, we discovered that Pastor Aiyedun, including some other members of OFM, did the scheme before our father, Apostle Johnson Suleman made the warning last year against MMM, but Pastor Aiyedun was fired because he did it with the ministry's name as the OFM rules forbid any of its pastors access to the account except people in the account department."

It was gathered that to enable him look after his family whilst he searches for other things to do in life, the church paid the sacked pastor a full one year salary ahead on the instruction of Apostle Suleman who was not available for comments at press time.

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/apostle-johnson-suleiman-sacks-branch.html

I can't believe that nairaland has been bought over to use to poison peoples mind about mmm.
is mmm the only donation platform in Nigeria?
if mmm crashes what joy will u derive from it.
is it your money people use to do mmm
mmm and Federal Government who cares more for Nigerians
mmm went for break came back after one month, still paying, ur FG and state Governors are owning people up to 4 month salary
FG that warns u not to do mmm, what good plans do they have for u, or u think they care for u guys.
pls if u don't like mmm focus on ur business and leave the participants alone, it's a free world, I have the right to put my money anywhere.
people are doing Forex trading, nairabet, ur politician that hijacks ur money, u won't write an essay about them, I think we should start attacking this FG and their failed promises and leave mmm alone. remember mmm is not the only donation platform, why can't u let mmm be?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ewosk: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2017
The pastor is wrong on all standard....The pastor is most like guilty of greed...while not use his personal account...why use the church account...i guess he don use him own e come use church own join...which is wrong
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by prophetfire: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
knightsson:
Igbo Man!

shut ur brain. he is a yoruba man. aiyedun is yoruba. read and comprehend you no fit.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by prophetfire: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
otondo55:
you are my man. dnt mind them. though I dont do mmm but I ll never beef or criticize peeps that do it .its not a crime or a sin.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by knightsson: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
prophetfire:
shut ur brain. he is a yoruba man. aiyedun is yoruba. read and comprehend you no fit.

Go and sleep!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ayusco85(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=52866893][/quote]

Please what is this boys name on Ur meme?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by seunny4lif(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
I no know oooh grin grin grin grin
ayusco85:

Please what is this boys name on Ur meme?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.