Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. (1117 Views)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? / Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Brunosamel(m): 1:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Am a student in one of the nigeria university, and the only son of my family although my dad is late. the problem is my family is imposing i get married before i graduate but i have already made up and set out my plans that after my youth service, i will get married. this have been a serious issue to both me and my family. i need a serious advice.
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Aregs(m): 1:57am On Jan 17, 2017
There are lots of factors to consider, the first is financial, if you're financially capable to take care of what happens after marriage then you're good to go... Just remember that there are 3 rings involved, 1. Engagement ring, 2. Wedding ring and 3. SuffeRING. Don't let them push you to do what you're not ready for abeg
Brunosamel:
Am a student in one of the nigeria university, and the only son of my family although my dad is late. the problem is my family is imposing i get married before i graduate but i have already made up and set out my plans that after my youth service, i will get married. this have been a serious issue to both me and my family. i need a serious advice.
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by modelsms(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2017
In 21st century?
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by STENON(f): 2:03am On Jan 17, 2017
What is your Genotype?
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Brunosamel(m): 2:17am On Jan 17, 2017
STENON:
What is your Genotype?
AA
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Brunosamel(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Aregs:
There are lots of factors to consider, the first is financial, if you're financially capable to take care of what happens after marriage then you're good to go... Just remember that there are 3 rings involved, 1. Engagement ring, 2. Wedding ring and 3. SuffeRING. Don't let them push you to do what you're not ready for abeg
they said that they are going to support me till I stand on my own.
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Brunosamel:
they said that they are going to support me till I stand on my own.
igbo people will say that it's not d way d bitter kola sounds in d mouth that it tastes. I advice u get engaged 1st n den when ur mind is set u finalise.
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Brunosamel(m): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2017
enkayhope:
ignoring people will say that it's not d way d bitter kola sounds in d mouth that it tastes. I advice u get engaged 1st n den when ur mind is set u finalise.
thank for the advice
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 18, 2017
STENON:
What is your Genotype?
. Oya wife don show.

T34M V1RG1N

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by alfred007(m): 6:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Aregs:

my guy u dey watch movies wella. kelvin Hart's
Aregs:

Aregs:

Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Greenbullet(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2017
if you family and. you are capable well it is debatable if not pardon me to say your entire family is senseless with little or no thinking capacity,they want a fresh graduate to marry? how will he marry ? with which money? where will his wife stay? how will he feed his wife? so many questions and they just brought their coconut head together to conclude on rubbish ,e be lyk say dem no dey experience recession for where u dey if not marriage no for dey their mind.
Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by maggilove(f): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Op, can I ask u a question? How old are u? Is there a girl you have been bethrothed to and they don't want you to leave her?
Its wrong for them to force you to do such thing out of your own will, to me you are not financially independent, when they keep giving u money indirectly they will have an edge in your marriage because they are the ones feeding you. They will take decisions for you which you can't say no to because the money will stop and you don't have a job at hand.
Let's think about your 'wife'now, if your family members are not humble people I bet it with u she will be tossed up and down for the fact that her survival is in their hands( if God wan do am make u come born twins or triplet without a job, that's when u will know those that have promised will start complaining).
My candid advice, sit them down and talk to them, let them know you are a man and u have to at least do things on your own and not depending on anybody for survival, although if the need arises they can be of help but have something at hand please.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Brunosamel(m): 2:45am On Jan 19, 2017
maggilove:
Op, can I ask u a question? How old are u? Is there a girl you have been bethrothed to and they don't want you to leave her?
Its wrong for them to force you to do such thing out of your own will, to me you are not financially independent, when they keep giving u money indirectly they will have an edge in your marriage because they are the ones feeding you. They will take decisions for you which you can't say no to because the money will stop and you don't have a job at hand.
Let's think about your 'wife'now, if your family members are not humble people I bet it with u she will be tossed up and down for the fact that her survival is in their hands( if God wan do am make u come born twins or triplet without a job, that's when u will know those that have promised will start complaining).
My candid advice, sit them down and talk to them, let them know you are a man and u have to at least do things on your own and not depending on anybody for survival, although if the need arises they can be of help but have something at hand please.
tis is what am talking about. thanks allot

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Family Is Imposing on me to Get Married Before I Graduate. by Brunosamel(m): 2:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
if you family and. you are capable well it is debatable if not pardon me to say your entire family is senseless with little or no thinking capacity,they want a fresh graduate to marry? how will he marry ? with which money? where will his wife stay? how will he feed his wife? so many questions and they just brought their coconut head together to conclude on rubbish ,e be lyk say dem no dey experience recession for where u dey if not marriage no for dey their mind.
just that they are to anxious of a baby, thank anyway.

(1) (Reply)

20 Hot Things That Turn Guys On Every Single Time[must SEE] / Ladies On Valentine's Day. .see What To Do / My New Song Is Coming Out Next Month titled cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.