Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Missing Your Ex Is Just Like Living In The Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing Your Ex Is Just Like Living In The Past (446 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Fondly Missing Your Ex? / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Your Ex Is Just Like Living In The Past by marvelck: 5:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Dating a girl or a guy who is still attached or has feelings for his/her ex, is just like trying to separate a mother from her only child...its somehow difficult to break such a bond. But at the same time its possible, if you really want the best for your new relationship. One need to let go of the past and embrace your newly found love and happiness with all your heart. This is necessary for the good of your relationship. For it is written"Old things have passed away, and behold the new has come." So let go of any ex/past, and commit your heart into your new relationship and love. So as to experience happiness and joy.

Re: Missing Your Ex Is Just Like Living In The Past by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 17, 2017
grin

I can relate to this.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Missing Your Ex Is Just Like Living In The Past by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 17, 2017
I don't think I can ever get into this kinda situation, because love doesn't freak me that easily

(1) (Reply)

So No Valentine Beach Party 4 Nairalanders This Year? / 10 Tips To Help You Avoid A Fight In Your Relationship / Disappointing Moments In a Guys' Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.