Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife (36331 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by TinaAnita(f): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aja 1 gbera.. Abacha iranu. This guy don mad finish lol.. Where on planet earth would you find a lady with all that qualities? J

Just go get yourself a baby mama and forget about marriage as you aren't ready to get married whatsoever.. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Adanazzy1:
Lwkmd ooo.....Babe u dy vex oo
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by shaggy007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol grin

Argument dey pay person? tongue
I'll comman be wasting my Strength to cook up words for one cyber midget. tongue

Nne the thing vex me o... You just cut the argument short and left me confused...

But it's ok ... I'll find a worthy adversary.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Press the report button next time or call myn.d44

wasn't worth the stress... smiley

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
He's looking for an employee not a wife.

4 Likes

shaggy007:

Nne the thing vex me o... You just cut the argument short and left me confused...

But it's ok ... I'll find a worthy adversary.

lol. good luck! grin

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Johnsown1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
U never start, one man do say that WOMEN ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND BUT IF YOU DO,SHE WILL BE THE FINEST CREATURE IN UR HISTORY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Lilimax(f): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Another attention seeker spotted! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Johnsown1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
1. If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" Remember your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!

2. If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee?

3. If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend!

4. Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20 million people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?

5. You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! tears Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks in winter or people living/sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay!

6. Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that! The point is, be positive and believe in God, that's all that matters. Be Blessed.

CHERISH EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE: To realize the value of a sister/brother ask someone Who doesn't have one.

To realize the value of togetherness: Ask a newly divorced couple.

To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.

To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who Has failed a final exam.

To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother Who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one second: Ask a person Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.

To realize the value of parents ask orphans who lost his parents a day after his birth.

To realize the value of a friend or family member: LOSE ONE.

Remember. Hold on tight to the ones you love! And don't forget the one who sent it to you!

I HOPE EVERYBODY WILL REFLECT ON THIS.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by idupaul: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Which one does his sisters possess there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Badgers14: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

With that Abnormal Shape of Head, Lips, Scary Nose And Hair...Nigga Would be single for A LooooooooNG time. grin

Just look at The Below Average Baboon/Orangutan making Mind boggling demands like he's Dwayne Johnson Or Jay-Z.

dumb Ewu!

Dont forget people do pay to go and see Orangutans and Baboon in a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by oyelove(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Special announcement from Betterman Ejike Igbokwe:

I am getting married in 2017. Now looking for a wife... Applicants with the following requirements should apply;
1. Should have natural hair
2. Minimum of a University Degree preferably in the
sciences. Masters degree is an added advantage.
3. Satisfactory income source backed by a bank statement
4. A tigress in bed, and a great cook
5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings
6. Should have an hour glass body
7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well as an awesome sense of humour
8. Attach written recommendations from at least 2 former boyfriends
9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome
10. Fluent in at least 2 international languages
11. Well-trained in home management and hospitality
12. Must have a great character
13. No previous record of cheating
14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful
All applicants are advised to send their applications by 4th of January 2017. Attach health and birth certificates. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*inform your relatives*

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-lists-requirements-for.html

Dear poster,
This was copied from someone profile... IT A STALED NEWS
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by tillaman(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bro, your kinda woman does nt exist in this part of the world, prolly u shud get mud and mould her, you will then proceed to give her the breathe of life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by PussyKrook: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
...and in your mind Jay Z is handsome? E.T.H.E.R!

Estharfabian:

With that Abnormal Shape of Head, Lips, Scary Nose And Hair...Nigga Would be single for A LooooooooNG time. grin

Just look at The Below Average Baboon/Orangutan making Mind boggling demands like he's Dwayne Johnson Or Jay-Z.

dumb Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by onebyonetothetop: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
no 8 na die ;Dno 8 na die
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by amodu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Damn rib cracking
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by maxtop(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't know why people are raining abuses on the guy. He stated what he wants in a woman and it's left to those interested to either applied or look somewhere else.

Lobatan !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Demonicide(f): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Heavance:
Dear HR manager, the kind of lady you are looking for got married many years ago, when we were buying fanta Chapman for #7.
Its a lie, most of them don't have a degree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nickizoe(f): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
I gat all the requirements except no 13...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!

Chai Esther! Thank heavens you're nice to me, else I would've asked stupedinluv to commit suicide on my behalf by now. Chai!
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by wizard007(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

Just look at The Below Average Baboon/Orangutan making Mind boggling demands like he's Dwayne Johnson Or[b]Jay-Z[/b]

dumb Ewu!

You are wicked girl grin

But the guy head though undecided and the bolded is not particularly cute, just a rich mogul with a head similar to that of this yam eater.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by RaeMystix: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
He would be looking forward to many more lonely winter nights. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by sekem: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have always had it in mind to do a similar thing.

But then...

I realized I ain't perfect.

Thus, no need to put another human being through that hoopla.

So, I don't (think I) need much.

Just a pretty, intelligent girl who will really love me for me.

So help me God.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by freecocoa(f): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jus negodu eru ya.

Kai! Women have suffered sha. grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by dsocioemmy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kukuma carry cement and build your own woman na
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by obataokenwa(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
You really took this play serious like this? Your single life has finally been diagnosed. Your medicine is simply have a sense of humour and allow jokes be jokes and always know when to play.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
wizard007:

You are wicked girl grin

But the guy head though undecided and the bolded is not particularly cute, just a rich mogul with a head similar to that of this yam eater.

Lol.grin

I was just trolling though.
Wait, Wizard, is that you? shocked

We agree on something, finally? grin

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
You really took this play serious like this? Your single life has finally been diagnosed. Your medicine is simply have a sense of humour and allow jokes be jokes and always know when to play.

I was trolling. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by talk2alabama: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
dats not fair bombom grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
ur problems are still bathing in the bathroom, just hope u dont marry witch @ d end of d day. IBO BOY grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Ator008(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
but Sista why? no! no!! why? u no even get small conscience..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.