Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife (36328 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by obataokenwa(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

I was trolling. undecided

OK if it makes you happy. One of my happy modes previously and slightly now is slaying Afonja with there traits. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by amaben2020(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

With that Abnormal Shape of Head, Lips, Scary Nose And Hair...Nigga Would be single for A LooooooooNG time. grin

Just look at The Below Average Baboon/Orangutan making Mind boggling demands like he's Dwayne Johnson Or Jay-Z.

dumb Ewu!

Idiot like you wey no even get Ordinary school cert, from his picture it shows he's loaded, and I know you don't even meet half of the requirements

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by adajoe555: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Not in this planet . his brain is touching ..go create one yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by pweetychyka(f): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
I can't help but laff grin grin grin grin somebody should pls get some clay for dat guy.... he needs to mould his kind of lady!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Ayinke93(f): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
See his ugly and face sef
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by brownsug(f): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Estharfabian post=52884774][font=serif][i]

With that Abnormal Shape of Head, Lips, Scary Nose And Hair...Nigga Would be single for A LooooooooNG time. grin

Just look at The Below Average Baboon/Orangutan making Mind boggling demands like he's Dwayne Johnson Or Jay-Z.

Thanks bae
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by gondon(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST WICKED.............................
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmm

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
You wrote my mind.... and therefore you have won uncountable Gbosas for yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Women have suffered!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by sekem: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
amaben2020:

Idiot like you wey no even get Ordinary school cert, from his picture it shows he's loaded, and I know you don't even meet half of the requirements

You may have a point there.

If not, why is she getting so worked up and defensive over another man's stated preference in a woman?
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by SmartyPants(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!

You just failed number 7 (b) grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by baby124: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lmaooooo. He is looking for a woman with history of making a man successful. Which means he has not even achieved success he is looking for in his future woman. Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Bigjagga(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
How possible is no 8?
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by amaben2020(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
sekem:

You may have a point there.

If not, why is she getting so worked up and defensive over another man's stated preference in a woman?

My brother, I tire for some girls o, it takes them only a second to insult people and scream at the age of 30 that there's no husband forth coming

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by alaskido(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you are looking for a perfect woman or a woman with all those requirement, my guy please forget it, you will never find one. Why don't you go and marry your mother. I believe she should have all these requirements.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by folasayolyn(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
just two letters of recommendation wait would get you 100 just let me go gather experience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by SmartyPants(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Special announcement from Betterman Ejike Igbokwe:

I am getting married in 2017. Now looking for a wife... Applicants with the following requirements should apply;
1. Should have natural hair
2. Minimum of a University Degree preferably in the
sciences. Masters degree is an added advantage.
3. Satisfactory income source backed by a bank statement
4. A tigress in bed, and a great cook
5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings
6. Should have an hour glass body
7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well as an awesome sense of humour
8. Attach written recommendations from at least 2 former boyfriends
9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome
10. Fluent in at least 2 international languages
11. Well-trained in home management and hospitality
12. Must have a great character
13. No previous record of cheating
14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful
All applicants are advised to send their applications by 4th of January 2017. Attach health and birth certificates. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*inform your relatives*

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-lists-requirements-for.html

This is clearly meant to be a joke, at least it seems so to be but then again is this combination so impossible to find? Some of the points are really just different ways of saying the same thing. for instance:

Points 2, 3, 7 can be summed up as being well educated and well employed. Are there well educated and well employed women out there? Yes.

1, 5, 6 simply relate to being a natural woman with good looks. (note he didn't ask for pretty face). So are there well educated, well employed women who are natural beauties? Yes.

Most young women of today are already point 4.

8,11, 12, 13 are the same point about good character

10 and 14 are unreasonable.

But overall, can a man find a woman with good character, who likes sex and knows how to cook, is well educated with a good job and has good looks? Walk into the nearest bank branch and you sure to find women who fit this description.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Damfostopper(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
this guy is a stewpid iidiot... he deserves to be in the list of Jericho

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Onogiede(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mine is simply,...work & hustle with me becoz am almost @the brighter side

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by CioAngels(f): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Unserious humanbeing.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Johnsown1:
1. If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" Remember your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!

2. If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee?

3. If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend!

4. Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20 million people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?

5. You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! tears Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks in winter or people living/sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay!

6. Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that! The point is, be positive and believe in God, that's all that matters. Be Blessed.

CHERISH EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE: To realize the value of a sister/brother ask someone Who doesn't have one.

To realize the value of togetherness: Ask a newly divorced couple.

To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.

To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who Has failed a final exam.

To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother Who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one second: Ask a person Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.

To realize the value of parents ask orphans who lost his parents a day after his birth.

To realize the value of a friend or family member: LOSE ONE.

Remember. Hold on tight to the ones you love! And don't forget the one who sent it to you!

I HOPE EVERYBODY WILL REFLECT ON THIS.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by AlphaStyles(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
u go find wife tire
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Dav24(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
A close relation of this man should urgently rush him to a nearby Hospital for brain check.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Burgerlomo: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
He should get clay and mould his desired lady.

Oniranu

That's right grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by dyangprof(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
yeye boy.
abi na because u dey fa abroas?
d present generation ladies don't giv a Bleep.
you ar OYO.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Moana(f): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Poorboy:
15 She should have a sharp and pointed breast...
you are looking for a woman with a breast not breasts?
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Ceede: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
[/color][color=#000099][color=#000099][/color]
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
damn ,alot of men ,abi I should say boys can lick ass ehh?
forming friends with some emotionally depressed fat young girl that catches her fun only on nairaland ! smh ,one even talk say thank god you're nice to me?
tf is she?
someone that can't even offer tithe percent of the hr requirements ...dey claim I can stand for girls ...tcheww...I'm off this shii !
Damn paullt...BTW y'all go cop meek mill tony story IV
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!

Why you so bitter ? Is it Because you don't have these qualifies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by sirfee(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin sad angry grin

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by yemsai(f): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
He should get clay and mould his desired lady.

Oniranu
Lol..abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.