Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife (36320 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by sirfee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Johnsown1:
1. If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" Remember your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!

2. If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee?

3. If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend!

4. Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20 million people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?

5. You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! tears Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks in winter or people living/sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay!

6. Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that! The point is, be positive and believe in God, that's all that matters. Be Blessed.

CHERISH EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE: To realize the value of a sister/brother ask someone Who doesn't have one.

To realize the value of togetherness: Ask a newly divorced couple.

To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.

To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who Has failed a final exam.

To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother Who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one second: Ask a person Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.

To realize the value of parents ask orphans who lost his parents a day after his birth.

To realize the value of a friend or family member: LOSE ONE.

Remember. Hold on tight to the ones you love! And don't forget the one who sent it to you!

I HOPE EVERYBODY WILL REFLECT ON THIS.
1 million likes for you.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by jayaim: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
O men person no go die with laugh 4 niaraland oh....
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by wizard007(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

Lol.grin

I was just trolling though.
Wait, Wizard, is that you? shocked

We agree on something, finally? grin

On good days I'm a very cool chap, just kind of controversial. But I ain't the only one you disagree with so its fair to say you are the sturbbon one. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by deebrain(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Someone should epp me explain number 8....
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Johnsown1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
sirfee:
1 million likes for you.
U too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Pylony(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chaii the guy nose go suck all the air readily available for 5men.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Poorboy: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Moana:
you are looking for a woman with a breast not breasts?
Anyone wey u get no wahala dear but must be sharp and pointed not fallen like Aunty kate henshaw own...
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

With that Abnormal Shape of Head, Lips, Scary Nose And Hair...Nigga Would be single for A LooooooooNG time. grin

Just look at The Below Average Baboon/Orangutan making Mind boggling demands like he's Dwayne Johnson Or Jay-Z.

dumb Ewu!
hehe forget weda he ugly.he is located abroad so many babes go apply in drovescheesy.he know wat he is doin.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by zinny377(f): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

With that Abnormal Shape of Head, Lips, Scary Nose And Hair...Nigga Would be single for A LooooooooNG time. grin

Just look at The Below Average Baboon/Orangutan making Mind boggling demands like he's Dwayne Johnson Or Jay-Z.

dumb Ewu!

Lol! Abi o my sis. There is nothing one won't read on social media.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by deeoh(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
why u got to describe nigga like that , don't be "racist" lol!!
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by ollaxworld: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
In his dreams, he would meet that lady grin

makydee:
Create her nau

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by lavenjcrown(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
this guy must be joking sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by KillerBeauty(f): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dude should take clay and mould his desired woman
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Mbediogu(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
I know a gal with those qualities but she is HIV+ and SS and a huge family history of schizophrenia. Her aunt's name is Jane. Her sister's boyfriend's name is Joe. Sir, shouldn't I tell her to to see you?
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by BlackOnassis(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
maxtop:
I don't know why people are raining abuses on the guy. He stated what he wants in a woman and it's left to those interested to either applied or look somewhere else.

Lobatan !!! grin

Exactly! Why hate the man for his standards?
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by BeauHomme: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Madam, are you just playfully teasing or you actually can't recognise a joke when you see one?

Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by MhizValentina12(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
OGA even u nose that the type of wife material you Want is expensive ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by chairmanchairmam: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Fedayeen02 post=52884971] You derive joy insulting men for their head size. I believe your bf own will be as fine as this
I don't see anything wrong with that head
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by chairmanchairmam: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
MhizValentina12 OGA even u nose that the type of wife material you Want is expensive
[/quote][color=#006600
oh
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
Chai see uppercut abeq grin
But are u dat ugly ni
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Ajewealth123(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
u just failed no 7,9,11 n 12 woefully
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by CDCEO001: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
I like number 1, i really hate wig and all the attachments.
Nothing like a woman that wears her natural hair, even if she cut it all down, is still better than the fake hair Nigerians and other black women wear nowadays.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by kenoz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Kingbusssy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Heavance:
Dear HR manager, the kind of lady you are looking for got married many years ago, when we were buying fanta Chapman for #7.

Yes man
When I dey buy A cup of rice for #25
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Bahddo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
This guy no go ever marry grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na only mammy water fit in ur requirements. ...just go to bar beach
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Bigsteveg(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Life is too short, don't take everything serious. Catch the drift

Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
The guy sef no fine angry
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by emmysexxy(f): 12:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Uwarka there, wawa kowai, dam inska. sad angry
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by mikolo80: 5:15am On Jan 18, 2017
SmartyPants:

This is clearly meant to be a joke, at least it seems so to be but then again is this combination so impossible to find? Some of the points are really just different ways of saying the same thing. for instance:

Points 2, 3, 7 can be summed up as being well educated and well employed. Are there well educated and well employed women out there? Yes.

1, 5, 6 simply relate to being a natural woman with good looks. (note he didn't ask for pretty face). So are there well educated, well employed women who are natural beauties? Yes.

Most young women of today are already point 4.

8,11, 12, 13 are the same point about good character

10 and 14 are unreasonable.

But overall, can a man find a woman with good character, who likes sex and knows how to cook, is well educated with a good job and has good looks? Walk into the nearest bank branch and you sure to find women who fit this description.

you de mind all these girls wen no see who to marry their rude arrogant assess. Don worry, 40 go soon reach, then they will be running from church to church.

And the guys, e de pain dem say Yankee competition no epp dia case
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Eaugusta(f): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Nairalanders sef sad somebody can not crack small joke with una undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife by Adonis3: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Estharfabian:

dumb Ewu!

You only think Jay Z is attractive because he's got dough grin

What's up witchu by the way?

#Adonis3HasSpoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.