Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him (3452 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by gulfer: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Disturbing screenshots have emerged showing a Whatsapp conversation between a concerned wife and a university student over her estranged husband.

Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
The woman can be seen desperately begging the student of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Nairobi, Kenya, to leave her husband, who is a university official,

Wife begs JKUAT student to leave her husband after infecting him
According to the concerned wife, the young girl has been sleeping around with her husband and has now infected him. The husband ended up infecting his wife.

The college girl is very rude.
The student however, rudely told off the woman and even threatened her, saying she should never try to come between them. She went on to brag that she enjoys his money and has aborted four pregnancies for him.

The wife gives up but warns her.
The emergency of the screenshots has left many social media users surprised. This goes to show how society has continued to degrade.

Na wa o!

https://gossip.naij.com/1083004-woman-begs-student-leave-husband-infecting-him.html

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked

A case of conductor becoming the driver's oga..

Sidechicks these days have the boldness of 3,400 demons combined
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by SexyNairalander: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
booked

side chicks of this days have join the don't give a Bleep crew

was my own

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by eezeribe(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bad
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
These men are dogs! undecided

Heaven help my future husband! undecided
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Defaramade(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Only in Kenya grin

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Defaramade(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
DuchessDee:

Amin Jesu cheesy
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by LegalBaby(f): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
DuchessDee:

so you want to marry a dog

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by makydee(f): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
The woman is even begging the whõre. Some women no send, they'll come will pistel and pound you!

And I'm part of those women angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by DTOBS(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
SMH..
Kenya and bad news.. .

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Genea(f): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its d man dah shud be kept on a leash naaa, y warn d gal?
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
This one na Devil's incarnate oh shocked Oh Lord deliver us from any Karishikas and Destiny destroyers shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Splinz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:
The woman is even begging the whõre. Some women no send, they'll come will pistel and pound you!

How come you were screaming crazily and running helter-skelter the other day a mere rat run passed you?

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Ginaz(f): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
The biitch can still talk after sleeping with someone's husband.

Na WA o, for all those ladies sleeping with people's husbands know that you are wasting your time cos nigga ain't gonna marry you.
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by makydee(f): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Splinz:

How come you were screaming crazily and running helter-skelter the other day a mere rat run passed you?
Liar liartongue
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
all the best

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Splinz(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:
Liar liartongue

Should I call a witness? You know by the testimony of two people, a case shall be established.
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ginaz:
The biitch can still talk after sleeping with someone's husband.

Na WA o, for all those ladies sleeping with people's husbands know that you are wasting your time cos nigga ain't gonna marry you.

how sure are u that that woman didn't do the same in her youth. Another girl to wud same to the other girl, you too wud do the same. . .it's the cycle of life so rest your head.

BTW, they are not after marriage, getting to seduce/ fūck smone else's husband shows they're desirable.
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by makydee(f): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Splinz:

Should I call a witness? You know by the testimony of two people, a case shall be established.
Oya calltongue
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by CoolFreeday(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
DuchessDee:

That statement is wrong and disrespectful, its not good to generalize.
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by CoolFreeday(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:

don't pray to be part of them, rather pray for your man to be different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by CoolFreeday(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
The lady should be careful, Karma is real. If you sleep with someone's husband, another person will sleep with your own husband
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Get rid of that chipmunk! We get it. Anger angry I can't read the texts angry angry
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by LecciGucci: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Ginaz(f): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
CorGier:

how sure are u that that woman didn't do the same in her youth. Another girl to wud same to the other girl, you too wud do the same. . .it's the cycle of life so rest your head.

BTW, they are not after marriage, getting to seduce/ fūck smone else's husband shows they're desirable.

I don't date married men, and I pray I won't be in any circumstances that would make me do such.

How can you sleep with a man that has taken his wife to the face of God to marry and vow to death or life he won't leave his wife?

Do you know what that means? He has taken God's consent, he has vowed in the face of God. Do you know the consequences of coming between what God has joined and accepted?

It is a sacrilege! An abomination before the eyes of God to come between an oath taken before him. A husband and a wife have shared a spiritual oath the day they marry, which shouldn't be treated as a common thing, It is a serious matter.

I can never never never ever ever ever cross that line. The consequences are much severe than any pleasures gotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Splinz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:
Oya calltongue

Very well then. Let me call on oga comradespade to please tell us what happened that day. Sir, was it not you and I that spend almost an hour trying to calm down Makydee, assuring her that rats don't bite people since she was so fearful after one small rat run passed her
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Splinz:

Very well then. Let me call on oga comradespade to please tell us what happened that day. Sir, was it not you and I that spend almost an hour trying to calm down Makydee, assuring her that rats don't bite people since she was so fearful after one small rat run passed her

makydee, I was there on that particular day that you were crying like a baby cus of a mere rat but all thanks to oga splinz he was there to save the day grin
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ginaz:

I don't date married men, and I pray I won't be in any circumstances that would make me do such.

How can you sleep with a man that has taken his wife to the face of God to marry and vow to death or life he won't leave his wife?

Do you know what that means? He has taken God's consent, he has vowed in the face of God. Do you know the consequences of coming between what God has joined and accepted?

It is a sacrilege! An abomination before the eyes of God to come between an oath taken before him. A husband and a wife have shared a spiritual oath the day they marry, which shouldn't be treated as a common thing, It is a serious matter.

I can never never never ever ever ever cross that line. The consequences are must severe than any pleasures gotten.

Well it's good to know yourself but if there's one thing I've learned in life - it is to never say "never".
People change.
That said, Marriage is messed up indeed. I can't guarantee I won't cheat on the wifey but Lord knows it's wrong to catch STIs fūcking around then come back home to infect your wife with, and prolly your kids too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Splinz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
comradespade:

makydee, I was there on that particular day that you were crying like a baby cus of a mere rat but all thanks to oga splinz he was there to save the day grin

Gbam! Thank you my brother... cheesy

This case has now been established by the mouth of two witnesses. So Maky, what is your defense? Will you now admit that you're such a chicken-heart individual? cheesy
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Ginaz(f): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
CorGier:

Well it's good to know yourself but if there's one thing I've learned in life - it is to never say "never".
People change.
That said, Marriage is messed up indeed. I can't guarantee I won't cheat on the wifey but Lord knows it's wrong to catch STIs fūcking around then come back home to infect your wife with, and prolly your kids too.

On this case I'm saying never never never cos by the grace of God it will always be Never . I'm a woman and if I won't want my future kids to be dating married men, why should I? I'm not trying to sound the trumpet on how self righteous I am, the truth is, I'm not perfect but there should be a limit to everything one does.

If you are going to cheat then don't get married. Give your wife some respect to her name. My advice to you.
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by refiner(f): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is really bad...

May God save my future marriage from all this whores...cos I will make sure I kill one of them... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by makydee(f): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Splinz:

Gbam! Thank you my brother... cheesy

This case has now been established by the mouth of two witnesses. So Maky, what is your defense? Will you now admit that you're such a chicken-heart individual? cheesy
Duchessdee Is my lawyer angry

You guys are lying!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Boys Will Understand / Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.