Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him (3459 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Akious2k2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin Funny comment in here
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ginaz:

If you are going to cheat then don't get married. Give your wife some respect to her name. My advice to you.

Ginaz u'll not understand.
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Splinz(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
makydee:
Duchessdee Is my lawyer angry

You guys are lying!!!

Lol... Barrister come and defend your client o. If not, this honorable court will sentence her for lying! She, being such a chicken-heart fellow, claims through false pretence to be a lady of valour.

Present your case, barrister Duchessdee.
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Splinz:

Lol... Barrister come and defend your client o. If not, this honorable court will sentence her for lying! She, being such a chicken-heart fellow, claims through false pretence to be a lady of valour.

Present your case, barrister Duchessdee.
My Lord, on the 16th of January 2017 , my Client was accused of running away from a rat. Without adequate investigation she was judged and named a 'Chicken- hearted fellow '.

My case:

Truly she ran from a rat that managed to sneak into her room, but it was for a justified reason. She ran for her life!

According to my investigation, The rat was a poisonous one. A crested rat ( Lophiomys imhausi) a very dangerous rat that poison its predator.

Should she have waited to kiss this dangerous rat? What if she had lost her life trying to be smart?. She screamed out of panic which is good so as to alert other neighbours who may have same rats in their rooms. She saved lives with her scream my lord.

It is a great surprise that a law abiding citizen with best intentions for her neighbours has been brought before this panel and witnessed against.
I hereby demand the arrest of comradespade for false witness. And a fine of £30000 for defamation of character, Libel, false accusations on behalf of my client. Mrs Makydee Presh900.

Below is the evidence to back my defense up.

I rest my case

#bows and take my seat.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by pennytrate: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2017
♣ • → this hoes ain't loyal angry
I pray I don't meet one ™
°°
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Duchessde Is my lawyer >sad

You guys are lying!!!
Don't rumble your pretty face my dear client.

We are winning this case. cheesy
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by makydee(f): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
My Lord, on the 16th of January 2017 , my Client was accused of running away from a rat. Without adequate investigation she was judged and named a 'Chicken- hearted fellow '.

My case:

Truly she ran from a rat that managed to sneak into her room, but it was for a justified reason. She ran for her life!

According to my investigation, The rat was a poisonous one. A crested rat ( Lophiomys imhausi) a very dangerous rat that poison its predator.

Should she have waited to kiss this dangerous rat? What if she had lost her life trying to be smart?. She screamed out of panic which is good so as to alert other neighbours who may have same rats in their rooms. She saved lives with her scream my lord.

It is a great surprise that a law abiding citizen with best intentions for her neighbours has been brought before this panel and witnessed against.
I hereby demand the arrest of comradespade for false witness. And a fine of £30000 for defamation of character, Libel, false accusations on behalf of my client. Mrs Makydee Presh900.

I rest my case

#bows and take my seat.
Diddy you are a born lawyer. Its natural cheesy
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Diddy you are a born lawyer. Its natural cheesy
Lol grin grin

Lets see what he has to say to thisgrin.

Good morning dear. smiley
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by makydee(f): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
Lol grin grin

Lets see what he has to say to thisgrin.

Good morning dear. smiley
Let's seetongue

Morning hun your night?
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:

My case:

I rest my case

#bows and take my seat.

my lord, on this case at hand can you please adjourn this case till further notice for us "splinz and I" to gather more evidence and more fact and about the £30000 fine, please tamper justice with mercy cus am still struggling to eat 3square meal a day.

#i rest my casegrin#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Splinz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
comradespade:

my lord, on this case at hand can you please adjourn this case till further notice for us "splinz and I" to gather more evidence and more fact and about the £30000 fine, please tamper justice with mercy cus am still struggling to eat 3square meal a day.

#i rest my casegrin#

grin grin cheesy

Lie lie! Oga comradespade, no adjournment for this case o... cheesy. We must win!

Let me speak with barrister Duchessdee now.
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Let's seetongue

Morning hun your night?
My night was great? Hope you are goodsmiley
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by makydee(f): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
My night was great? Hope you are goodsmiley
Im good hunsmiley
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:

My case:

I rest my case

#bows and take my seat.
Lol..Dee ,Like Peak it's in you
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Presh9OO:
Lol..Dee ,Like Peak it's in you
grin grin

Maky told me you are paying my bills... May it into my Swiss account cool
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
grin grin

Maky told me you are paying my bills... May it into my Swiss account cool
Haa!! That girl wants to render me bankrupt o . Ever since we got married, it's been from buying this to that, I am getting tired of the marriage . Anyway send me ur account number lemme transfer 18million to you
Re: Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him by Splinz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:

My case:

I rest my case

#bows and take my seat.

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Wayo! See rat...

Barrister Duchessdee, it has come to the noticed of this honorable court that you connived with the accused to tender an untenable evidence before this honorable chambers, as Lophiomys imhausi are not rat species found in West Africa but the East, and has its common habitat in rocky areas.

Now aside this fact, barrister Duchessdee I put it to you: Are you aware that by admitting that your client actually did ran away from an innocent rat ( cheesy grin), that indeed she's guilty of the charges against her, which is being "a chicken-heart fellow"? Are you also aware that this fact stands in law irrespective of what informed her decision to run away in such a wobbling fashion ( tongue)?

Counsel, your argument can be likened to a man who stole government funds. And when he was caught, he claimed he is not a thief because he used the stolen money for development purposes in his constituency. Such an excuse and plead does not negate in law the fact that he's a thief!

Besides, it may also interest you to know that I was also present on the day of this incidence. And in fact, the accused is really a chicken-heart fellow. I mean, after several and futile attempts to calm her down failed, I and comradespade in a bit to display valor and strength before her, had to displayed rare karate of different styles and forms. Just name them: monkey shadow, drunken master, etc, ( grin grin grin). Albeit, non of these things was able to work on the accused, as she was rock dead with fear. ( cheesy)

So therefore, I hereby set aside all charges against comradespade, for lacking in merit ( cheesy). Also, having found your defense equally lacking in substance, I hereby uphold the accused, Makydee, guilty as charged. She's found guilty of breaking "section 22 of the common acts on fears and allies matters, 1967"... grin

Case closed! cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Heaviest Breast Of This Lady That Drives People Crazy On The Internet.. / Help!! I Can't Do Anything Perfectly / Get Olosho: #100 Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.