Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra (2024 Views)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by henrydadon(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
The natural mother of Angelina Jolie's adopted Ethiopian daughter Zahara has made a heartfelt plea to the superstar actress telling her: 'Please just let me talk to my daughter'.

Poverty stricken Mentewab Dawit Lebiso told Daily Mail Online she is desperate to be part of her 12-year-old daughter's life - and called for Jolie to get custody of her daughter in the bitter split with Brad Pitt.

She dreams of one day meeting the girl she gave up as a tiny infant - but said she would settle for the chance to simply hear her voice.

'I just want her to know that I am alive and here and long to be able to speak with her. I do not want my daughter back but just to be in contact with her and be able to call her up and talk with her,' said Mentewab, who ekes out a living in Ethiopia.

But she adds: 'I miss her all the time. I think about her every day and long to hear her voice or see her face.I know when she has a birthday but I am sad because I can't celebrate it with her. I would so much want to celebrate with her on her birthday and other special days.

Daily Mail Online tracked down Mentewab to a town in central Ethiopia far from the capital Addis Ababa and tourist attractions of the African country.'I long to be able to have regular contact with her.'

During an exclusive interview Mentewab looked close to tears as she mentioned her daughter's name and talks of her hopes of one day being reunited with her.

Even now, 12 years after giving up her only child for adoption the pain as she talks about Zahara is clear in her face.

Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by decatalyst(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
I beggi!

Nah now she know say she wan hear or have her daughter back after Jolie don take care of the little infant to a beautiful girl. undecided

She knows the girl is probably an American citizen now...she dey claim mother.

Poverty is a curse and it will not befall us jare

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
They are sooo evil! What are they doing to the child! This is heartbreaking. It's a legal adoption and you don't get to pull this kind of stunt after.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by kilokeys(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
because u poor , u no fit wash ur leg for international interview...

all these pple painting africans as dirty , as if poverty isnt enough..
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by iamDaisy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Heartbreaking cry
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by goldbim(f): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Awwww, a mother's love..nevertheless,she should move on. meddling with the girl's new life now won't be so fair.before you "ll know it ,they'll use African magic to call the girl back home...We are Africans!!! grin
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by Julietcutie(f): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
so touching
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why did she gave her out. For adoption wen she know she stil miss her child. Some woman sha
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by BlackDBagba: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stunt! angry
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
pls give her back her child abeg
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
the way people paint Africa eh
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Give her kini? So, she just realized she has a child .

A mother shd never abandon her child no matter what. If you are so poor that you are eating only sand, keep your child and let her eat it with you.

Even chickens fight hawk to protect their chicks. Animals protect their babies, talk more of humans.

Did she know what that her action might have caused that child? Most times, adopted children go thru abuse in the hands of their adopted parents.

Then, she just woke up one morning and remembers she has a child.

She is doing all that because the baby is in America now. Yes!! I said it.
She wants the baby back because the baby is now American citizen .

Smh

1 Like

Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by DaveyMcCoy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
The child no go gree sef cheesy
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
She abandoned her baby, now she wants her back cos the baby is now a celeb. What an opportunist!
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by Misbliss1: 6:25am On Mar 06, 2017
now people will say aww love of a mother, but I'm saying she's a very bad mother for giving her away, now she's living a good life thanks to her carelessness, she want to hear her voice, giving her away should never be an option
Re: I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra by BolaAdeyemo: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2017
When is Angelina jolie coming to Naija to adopt,am available for Adoption

(1) (Reply)

Exposed INI Edo Goes Nude In New Photoshoot- Vaseline Crew / Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N100K Per Month? / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.