Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” (10705 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by Bluezy13(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
There is nothing wrong doing number 2 but everything will be wrong doing the rest

Now that's harsh...

Really harsh!
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by bamangar: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Some thread shah

Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by midehill(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2017
I did DAT no 8 mehn...still regretting it till date
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
DONT BORROW AIRTYM COZ OF HER
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by gabi101(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
emmanuel596:

Its either you are an olosho or a gold digger and you are pained by the aboved mentioned facts or you just lack common sense

lmao...Charleh calm down cheesy
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by Masonic(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Michelle55:
huh! Nd u are here? Please lets go and collect d money back jhor(d money go don born interest tire by now)..*smiles* Btw,dnt sweat it dude.. Better days ahead. Cheers!

I swear down.. grin

Lol, I'm over it hun, things we do when we are in love though...

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by Mathewa(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
I stole my bro charger nd gv it to my girl. dat was den o. lol
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by pennytrate: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
♣ • → I can do number two without stress undecided

Ama fuûcking cheerful giver angry
Because God is the rewarder ™
°°
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by ucheuzor1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Divay22:
Just came in search of someone.....but can't find him cry cry cry
Am here now...can we take d love to d next level!!
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by Divay22(f): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
ucheuzor1:

Am here now...can we take d love to d next level!!
Which love tongue
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by Dexema(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
SolexxBarry:
And I was about giving up on my music dreams because she likes a knot-tie kinda guy,tanks op
Do you know how many knot tie guys there are in Nigeria? Which means she can switch to any of them anytime. another question is, "do you know how many of the so called knot tie guys who are unhappy with their life and jobs? If you are talented and ready to work hard better follow your dreams.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by donshady(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Masonic:
#WORD

I did num 2, still regret it till date.

Most men do that up till now.
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by Masonic(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
donshady:

Most men do that up till now.

Ya'll had better stop.
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by donshady(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Masonic:

Ya'll had better stop.
I don't do that sir.
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by UrWorstNitemare: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sammiel:
13. Never you tell a woman she is ugly. From that day her love for you reduces by 95%. grin grin

But, would you rather decieve her

jus to make her stay or be your friend ??

when actually, she is 'PLAIN ASS UGLY'!

MY NIGGA^! Let call a spade a spade..

STOP TIS JERK TIN...

ALL SHE NID IS ADVICE ON HOW TO LOOK BETTER.. PERIOD!
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by Genea(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please let someone do a counter thread embarassed
Re: 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” by DjAndroid: 4:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Op, edit your topic. It should read "12 things..... ....... ... .... Do for his girlfriend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best In Nigeria!! This Lady's Curves Are So Unreal (photo) / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.