Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Would You Handle Obsession ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Handle Obsession ? (10709 Views)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 2:38am On Jan 25, 2010
i met this guy like 2wks ago,i was reading in class and i saw him staring at me seriously but i dinna think of it as odd, i mean its a free world

we live in after hours of staring he came,sat beside me we got talking and we changed numbers cos he looked decent enough, not knowing that was my

undoing o,ever since then he calls me like 20 times a day,stalks me,as in this guy knows where i stay, i dunno how he got my address,all of a sudden my

picture is his phone wallpaper {copied my facebook picture shocked},i told him like two days ago that i dont like his creepy attitude nd this guy told me he is in love

with me that he stares at my picture before he goes to bed and first thing in the morning . . . i thot twas all a joke until dis afternoon when he called nd i told

him i wasn'tcool with the friendship that he should stop calling me he dropped,before i could turn my head he was at my doorstep crying and begging me not

to leave him {as if we were ever together} i told him to leave my house all for him to start threatening me that he's gon get me dead or alive,since then he's

been sending creepy and scary texts to my phone,i got back home from school hours ago only for me to see a threatening note by

my doorstep saying its either him for me or no one else am kinda scared o wat do i do ??
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Abekeade08(f): 2:48am On Jan 25, 2010
yiii na wah ooh electra.

My dear, If i were you, I wld be scared shitless too, a similar thing happened to me too and I remember staying inddors and always peeping outside to see if the fool was outside my house.

Anyway this issue is serious oh. For now, i would advise you to pack some clothes and go sleep at a girlfriends house. Call him on the phone and tell him if this does not stop, then you will have to call the cops on him. If he keeps threatening you, then you have to call the cops on him. shikena.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 25, 2010
First of all, where do you live? As I don't believe there to be such thing as a restraining order in Nigeria, this could be serious.

Gosh what can I say, stalkers seldom give up  embarassed

Have any friends/family you can talk to about this? I would advise notifying police but like I said, it really depends where you are located.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Pweety4me(f): 2:53am On Jan 25, 2010
Ha!na u cause am sha u should have clocked(known) from d start "staring" damn! lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:59am On Jan 25, 2010
what country are you in? get the police involved, file a restraining order.
but if you are in Nigeria, then my advice is useless.
embarassed
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

embarassed
LOL
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 3:10am On Jan 25, 2010
hmmm am in nigeria thats sad yea ?? he's been calling me since said and av been ignoring him,he sent me a text that he's outside my compound

that he's going to sleep there in his car i cant even check if its true or not cos am so scared,been calling my brother for some help but his number is not reachable

am so scared that i cant even sleep
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:13am On Jan 25, 2010
when i read this i kinda figured you were in naija. sad.
there is nothing you really can do embarassed embarassed embarassed
try and reach your male family memebers so they can come and chase him away.
I feel for you right now, for real. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
this is getting out of hand.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 25, 2010
Nigeria? You're pretty much doomed then.

Like I said, friends, family? Just find a way to talk sense into him, before he does anything drastic and if he STILL persists, well, I don't know, God bless though.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 3:23am On Jan 25, 2010
OMG . . . . . . . you guys need to see the way his texts are rushing in i feel like jumping outta my own skin,right now its only my brothers number

thats coming to my head,i even tried to alert my neighbour and he's telling me to relax that they are all empty threats and now he has gone back to his

apartment . . . . cry cry cry
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:24am On Jan 25, 2010
elecktra:

OMG . . . . . . . you guys need to see the way his texts are rushing in i feel like jumping outta my own skin,right now its only my brothers number

thats coming to my head,i even tried to alert my neighbour and he's telling me to relax that they are all empty threats and now he has gone back to his

apartment . . . . cry cry cry

just hang on with us and keep us updated to know that you are safe.
sorry babes!!!!
embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chiogo(f): 3:28am On Jan 25, 2010
Oh wow, so many psychos in this world.

This is when an older brother would be of great help. You live by yourself? Hmm, that's worse.
Try telling someone close by who's male and strong. Call your family, inform them even if they're far away so they know.

This is just bleeping retarded, some people have no lives. Things like this get on my nerves angry
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Pweety4me(f): 3:30am On Jan 25, 2010
I guess u'll learn from your lessons. . .y don't u tell him dat u r a sh*male and put somefin in your pants 2 pretend as if u got a c*.ck there. . . cheesy hehehe lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:34am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

I guess u'll learn from your lessons. . .y don't u tell him dat u r a sh*male and put somefin in your pants 2 pretend as if u got a c*.ck there. . . cheesy hehehe lipsrsealed
this might cause rage and he might end up hurting her. she shouldn't play games.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 3:38am On Jan 25, 2010
chiogo:

Oh wow, so many psychos in this world.

This is when an older brother would be of great help. You live by yourself? Hmm, that's worse.
Try telling someone close by who's male and strong. Call your family, inform them even if they're far away so they know.
This is just bleeping retarded, some people have no lives. Things like this get on my nerves angry

yes i stay all by myself, the only consolation ryt now is the fact that i know he cant enter my compound cos the gate is locked but am still

scared i look outta my window every five minutes cos he sent me a text that he can actually see me though i know thats a big lie cos am lying on the floor

in my room,am just really really scared cos his texts are over the top crazy,said he cant wait for us "make love" in a room full of candles and rose petals
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Pweety4me(f): 3:40am On Jan 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

this might cause rage and he might end up hurting her. she shouldn't play games.
It's not a game ooo dis is a possible way out u just never know. . . cheesy
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:43am On Jan 25, 2010
elecktra:

yes i stay all by myself, the only consolation ryt now is the fact that i know he cant enter my compound cos the gate is locked but am still

scared i look outta my window every five minutes cos he sent me a text that he can actually see me though i know thats a big lie cos am lying on the floor

in my room,am just really really scared cos his texts are over the top crazy,said he cant wait for us "make love" in a room full of candles and rose petals

[size=15pt]okay now this is really serious. a potential rapist?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/size]
i feel so sorry for you, that you are in naija and there is basically nothing you can do. where are the police when you need them? I'm sooooo sorry hun. embarassed cry

@ pwetty
he might be upset that he fell in love with a man and that his emotions were toyed with. idk. i just wouldn't do it.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Uche2nna(m): 3:43am On Jan 25, 2010
elecktra:

in my room,am just really really scared cos his texts are over the top crazy,said he cant wait for[b] us "make love" in a room full of candles and rose petals[/b]

Ok, I thot u were just hyperventilating for nuffin,,,,but that right there is some scary $hit  lipsrsealed  

U have male friends, right (muscular ones  grin),,,maybe u should call one of them to go have a word with the guy.

To be honest, this one don pass stalking. I am sure dude has some screws loose .
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Pweety4me(f): 3:44am On Jan 25, 2010
There r no emotions he is on his own d feelings r not mutual he is just being a total nightmare & scare 4 d poor women. . .
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 3:51am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

k pweety,thanx for trying to lighten up my mood but how was i s'posed to know this guy is a freak he started out pretty cool he looks verygood and

decent. i cant even talk to him ryt now cos i dont know wat to say to him i dont want to get him angry, am thinking i should just ignore him and wait till its morning

and i ll get out of here
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Pweety4me(f): 3:57am On Jan 25, 2010
elecktra:

k pweety,thanx for trying to lighten up my mood but how was i s'posed to know this guy is a freak he started out pretty cool he looks verygood and

decent. i cant even talk to him ryt now cos i dont know wat to say to him i dont want to get him angry, am thinking i should just ignore him and wait till its morning

and i ll get out of here

Nawa just pray over it and stop being scared ok?all will be well my sista. . . smiley
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by bkbaybe99: 4:08am On Jan 25, 2010
Damn that's sick ish right there. No matter how corrupt Nigeria is, I bet if u complain 2 d cops they'll do somthn if they c u hysterical enough.u might have to act a lil tho n tell some lies, u dig?say he pointed a gun to your face, he tried to ra.pe u etc get a male friend to corroborate the "r.a.apel" story i.e that he rescued u at the last minute. Etc wish u d best
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 4:09am On Jan 25, 2010
k i will, thank you, let me just get through this nite with my head in its right place sad sad
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by rhymz(m): 4:24am On Jan 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

embarassed
Amaka your advice is not useless coz she's in Naija. she could get the police to force the "Ted Burndy" guy to sign an undertaking that should anything happen to her,he will be held responsible.
@Poster,i think it is high time U braced Urself up,do U have a Bf or better still tell a trusted  male friend about it let him go and talk to the psycho then do your own research on the Freakazoid. Start by asking the guyz and galz in his department about him,ask if he's had any victim b4? It will help U a lot to understand how this freako's mind works.And henceforth,dont walk alone,and dont stay in secluded place like staying in your room alone that's risky.It's either this guy is reading straight up a psycho's manual or he is another wanna-be Ted Burndy.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by elecktra(f): 4:51am On Jan 25, 2010
rhymz:

Amaka your advice is not useless coz she's in Naija. she could get the police to force the "Ted Burndy" guy to sign an undertaking that should anything happen to her,he will be held responsible.
@Poster,i think it is high time U braced Urself up,do U have a Bf or better still tell a trusted male friend about it let him go and talk to the psycho then do your own research on the Freakazoid. Start by asking the guyz and galz in his department about him,ask if he's had any victim b4? It will help U a lot to understand how this freako's mind works.And henceforth,dont walk alone,and dont stay in secluded place like staying in your room alone that's risky.It's either this guy is reading straight up a psycho's manual or he is another wanna-be Ted Burndy.

thanx . . . . . .i ll just bring the police into it or something,i dont have a boyfriend or a close male friend,he told me he is a final year student

in archi i dont even know if thats true, i dont know where he stays i only know he is "oluwaseun" and he drives a black honda, dont know his friends really

strange guy
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

when i read this i kinda figured you were in naija. sad.
there is nothing you really can do embarassed embarassed embarassed
try and reach your male family members so they can come and chase him away.
I feel for you right now, for real. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
this is getting out of hand.

rotflmaoooooooooooooo grin grin grin With kerosene, tire, and matches.
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by oduz: 6:59am On Jan 25, 2010
If its really that bad, give his details, like school. If its one of those schools where I have one of my Body building pals, I could ask them to pose as your brother & warn him without ever seeing your face, while I feed u back on NL, If I don't have contacts there, someone else here might, & hopefully will be willing to help, we all have sisters  angry its an empty threat but it should be stopped b4 becoming a rape case,that is iirreversible
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by chiogo(f): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2010
elecktra:

Wow. . . .do you stay in an isolated area? you don't have neighbors or something?

Well, it should be morning in naija now, you should def do something. . .consider calling the cops like people said, naija or not.
Anyway, take it easy. Na wa oo sad
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2010
elecktra:

i met this guy like 2wks ago,i was reading in class and i saw him staring at me seriously but i dinna think of it as odd, i mean its a free world

we live in after hours of staring he came,sat beside me we got talking and we changed numbers cos he looked decent enough, not knowing that was my

undoing o,ever since then he calls me like 20 times a day,stalks me,as in this guy knows where i stay, i dunno how he got my address,all of a sudden my

picture is his phone wallpaper {copied my facebook picture  shocked},i told him like two days ago that i dont like his creepy attitude nd this guy told me he is in love

with me that he stares at my picture before he goes to bed and first thing in the morning . . . i thot twas all a joke until dis afternoon when he called nd i told

him i wasn'tcool with the friendship that he should stop calling me he dropped,before i could turn my head he was at my doorstep crying and begging me not

to leave him {as if we were ever together} i told him to leave my house all for him to start threatening me that he's gon get me dead or alive,since then he's

been sending creepy and scary texts to my phone,i got back home from school hours ago only for me to see a threatening note by

my doorstep saying its either him for me or no one else am kinda scared o wat do i do ??

the fact that u are being stalked by some weirdo does not mean u shld start a thread with senseless coordination of grammar, what the hell is "we live in after hours of staring he came,. . . . . "?  angry angry angry angry anywho, back to the topic, it is your fault, na u give am number bah? why u dey complain na, shey una dey look for lover, u don get one free of charge  tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by H2O2: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2010
lmfao
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by na2day2(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

yiii na wah ooh electra.

My dear, If i were you, I wld be scared shitless too, a similar thing happened to me too and I remember staying inddors and always peeping outside to see if the fool was outside my house.

Anyway this issue is serious oh. For now, i would advise you to pack some clothes and go sleep at a girlfriends house. Call him on the phone and tell him if this does not stop, then you will have to call the cops on him. If he keeps threatening you, then you have to call the cops on him. shikena.

can i now start stalking u?   wink wink wink

elecktra:

hmmm am in nigeria thats sad yea ?? he's been calling me since said and av been ignoring him,he sent me a text that he's outside my compound

that he's going to sleep there in his car i cant even check if its true or not cos am so scared,been calling my brother for some help but his number is not reachable

am so scared that i cant even sleep

u are in nigeria?  shocked shocked shocked shocked i thot u were in FUNtopia   tongue tongue anywayz, hope is not lost, if u are in nigeria, u can move up north and live in one of those [size=16pt]"BA SHIGA!"[/size] houses and u shld be safe grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Handle Obsession ? by H2O2: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2010
babe see wetin you carry yasef do

when i talk say na me make you give that number you no gree do

now you don land psychoman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship / Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / Nigerian Lady Who Calls Herself 'the World's Greatest Nudist' Celebrates 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.