Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out (10621 Views)

She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] / My Wife Is Not Swallow My Cum (18+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by fraspree(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
A man has narrated how his girlfriend has been trying so desperately to get pregnant for him, even after managing to escape all the strategies she has devised, even when he told her that he is not yet ready to be a father.

“Nawao some women sabi dey desperate sha!, we haven’t even dated for a month and this girl is working hard to force me into a family way, I mean don’t get me wrong, I haven’t even known this lady enough, we are still in the process courtship and she has already started taking the bull by the horn.

I have accommodation issue, my house is under renovation so I decide to squat with babe, I have only spent 2 weeks in her house and all kind of challenges are befalling me, challenges like she forcing me to go with her to see her prophet, forcing me to go for HIV test with her, forcing me to sleep with her without contraceptives.

Since we have been indulging in raw sex, it has been withdrawal method all the way, still I will notice she wants to hold me firm so I can cum inside her but since I realized that, I give her surprise Cuming; that is I will hold my cum for long, she will never know when am about to cum and it will be as quick withdrawal as possible.

But last night’s sex was different like she prepared for me. She decided to be on top all the way through, when I asked for a change of style she refused, so I deliberately delayed my cum for about almost an hour, she was getting tired and all sweaty but not ready to give up until she fulfills her purpose. After an hour plus when she could not continue I gently swapped the position I was on top this time, but she made sure she secured me tightly with her arms tightly wrapped round me, I tried to free myself a bit so that there could be a little space between us...Read More

1 Share

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by asspen8: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Story for the gods

10 Likes

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by phintohlar(f): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Op please tell the man wey narrate this thing say i say hin no well at all

9 Likes

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by jovialswag(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
, so I deliberately delayed my cum for about almost an hour, /quote] People dey lie o

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Jaysolu(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2019
What kind of ridiculous nonsense is this

4 Likes

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by rex444(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Hmmmmm sex for one hour? Na so

4 Likes

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by crackhouse(m): 5:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Stupid bloggers. I don't even know whether they have sense at all.
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Skmoda(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2019
What's wrong with this blogger sef?
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2019
She wants to get PREGNANT and pin it on you.
One was about attempting such on me but I was smarter, since I never TRUST LADIES....no matter ur looks.
In fact the more CHARISMATIC you look the more careful I become.
PLEASE, when you are done with these desperate LADIES in any hotel room, endeavor to leave with your used condoms.

Some go back shortly after leaving such places requesting that the doors be opened, claiming they forgot something. On getting there, dey deep their digits into the trashcans and collect these stuffs.

They quietly dash to the restroom, and empty its contents into their Puccis....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by flowx(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2019
You don't want to marry her but you're having sex with her? That's is stupidity!

That's another interesting thing about me.

Any lady that I can't marry, I won't have sex with her.

If we're in relationship to the point of having intimacy, it means I can marry you.

5 Likes

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2019
flowx:
You don't want to marry her but you're having sex with her? That's is stupidity!

That's another interesthing thing about me.

Any lady that I can't marry, I won't have sex with her.

If we're in relationship to the point of having intimacy, it means I can marry you.
MUST u marry the LADY u have sexxx with...??
Where is it DOCUMENTED and by who...??
When did SEXX become a prerequisite for WEDLOCK..??
From your ANALYSIS, It goes to show that "ALL PROSTITUTES should have gotten married"...?

I'm sorry, but you sound like a KID.
Naaa ur type LADIES dey like.
Do you know why..?
When dey get hold of you, dey will dispossess you of the love and care you have for ur family and render you incapacitated.

I will not be surprised when I hear that ur WIFE has packed all her relatives to come and live with her in ur apartment. They will take decisions in ur own house and chase u away. U may end up sleeping at workplaces.
BROTHER, wise up....
LADIES change immediately you give them the permanent JOB called marriage. But how u handle them before marriage matters a lot, because it will send signals to everyone around her.

We have MARRIED MEN, please seek their opinions before coming on board to Type..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Allsingles: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Arguments is not inevitable in any Marriage or Relationship, so many times we disagrees with our partner, family members, friends and others that are close to us and this happens from time to time.
When this begins to form a consistent pattern and you feel afraid of your partner, then you should know you are in abusive Marriage Relationship.
You may think you doesn't have power over your life and that you are being controlled by your spouse.

You are experiencing abuse when your partner is attributed to the following:
Not been fair and regularly accuses you of being promiscuous.

When you are controls on how to spends your money, when to go out to visit a friend, monitors your phone calls,
decides what you wears, or tell you what to eats, even without giving a minute to understand how you feels about that.

When every of your move is been monitored either through phone calls or chatting, is normal for your spouse to know your location but it become abusive when you are required to seek for permission or when you are being mandated not to go some specific places.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/17-signs-you-are-in-abusive-marriage-or.html?m=1
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by kaffyadeakeem(f): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:
One was about attempting such on me but I was smarter, since I never TRUST LADIES....no matter ur looks.
PLEASE, when you are done with these desperate LADIES in any hotel room, endeavor to leave with your used condoms.

Some go back shortly after leaving such places requesting that the doors be opened, claiming they forgot something. On getting there, dey deep their digits into the trashcans and collect these stuffs.

Are you sure
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2019
kaffyadeakeem:

Are you sure
Yes.
DESPERATE LADIES do this when they are fully aware of the MAN'S PROFILE.
The moment they realise the MAN is wealthy as well as a jolly fellow, they become adduced to this plan.
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by flowx(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

MUST u marry the LADY u have sexxx with...??
Where is it DOCUMENTED and by who...??
When did SEXX become a prerequisite for WEDLOCK..??
From your ANALYSIS, It goes to show that "ALL PROSTITUTES would have gotten married"...?

I'm sorry, but you sound like a KID.
Naaa ur type LADIES dey like.
Do you know why..?
When dey get hold of you, dey will dispossess you of the love and care you have for ur family and render you incapacitated.

I will not be surprised when I hear that ur WIFE has packed all her relatives to come and live with her in ur apartment. They will take decisions in ur own house and chase u away.
BROTHER, wise up....
LADIES change immediately you give them the permanent JOB called marriage. But how u handle them before marriage matters a lot, because it will send signals to everyone around her.

We have MARRIED MEN, please seek their opinions before coming on board to Type..

Alright! Thanks bro. But that's my opinion... I don't just jump on women any how.

Anything that bring intimacy btw me any any ladies, it mean I can marry her.

I look before I leap!

1 Like

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Kingluqman(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Picture or....

grin
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2019
flowx:

Alright! Thanks bro. But that's my opinion... I don't just jump on women any how.

I look before I leap!
I will advise you to endeavor to know the LADIES u befriend very very well, because LADIES never make mistakes in studying the GUYS.
GUYS treat issues with levity a lot.
Some of us are carried away.

That's how my dear friend was dribbled with this issue of NO SEX, NO MARRIAGE by a lady.
Sincs he is this calm type, he had to confide in me.
I was now wondering why such a lady would keep acting up. So I demanded her age and he said 33yrs.

I now said since she declines such, why not start running tests on her since she insisted on marriage.
She declined initially but agreed after much persuasion.

What my Friend found was shocking...and she knew about her conditions but never informed him.
She felt she could sneak into Marriage just like that.

U just have to be a MAN. Wake UP....
They LIE a lot
Women do more studies on a Guy than Guys do.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by joe17: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2019
flowx:

I look before I leap!
I get, ur babe fit dey NL, if not, I respect you bros.
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2019
You are crazy
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by flowx(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I will advise you to endeavor to know the LADIES u befriend very very well, because LADIES never make mistakes in studying the GUYS.

That's how my dear friend was dribbled with this issue of NO SEX, NO MARRIAGE by a lady.
I was now wondering why such a lady would keep acting up. So I demanded her age and he said 33yrs.

I now said since she declines such, why not start running tests on her since she insisted on marriage.

What my Friend found was shocking...and she knew about her conditions but never informed him.

They LIE a lot

There is individual differences!
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by fraspree(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

They LIE a lot
Don't mind Flowx, he's just stucked in his selfly righteous ego.
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Fanika22: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Nawao... fvckin for hours without ejaculating .. how?
masters! please teach me
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Oche211(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2019
jovialswag:
, so I deliberately delayed my cum for about almost an hour, /quote] People dey lie o
with this kind of people, the devil dey learn work.
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by lukui: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
kilode na by force?
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Emestar1999: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Check if she's not pregnant and trying to push something on you
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by lonelydora: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
She will soon buy benz.
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by seunmohmoh(f): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy Nothing wey person no go see
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Endowed595(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
flowx:

I look before I leap!

Don't mind that crazy dude. You be beta man.

2 Likes

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

How possible? I still d learn walahi
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lie well we'll u hear, we dey watch u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring?? / Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.