Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) (1337 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo / APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) by rtmajayi: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2017
A landlord who owns a hostel off Unilag Campus who asked his tenants (Unilag students) to vacate his building sent someone to bury some charms within the compound but the person got apprehended by the students. According to the source.

"My Name is Michael, a 400level engineering student of University of Lagos , I stay off campus in a hostel called Medas owned by a Mr. John Medas, the landlord had been irresponsible since we paid, he failed to provide basic amenities like water, electricity, even the cleaners and security people resigned cause he failed to pay their salaries, only for him to come on 14th of January 2017 to threaten us that if we don't leave his hostel within the next three days he'll beat us up.

'One of the students in the hostel saw a guy that came with d landlord earlier trying to bury some charm materials, we apprehended him, please help us broadcast these message for all to see. Pictures of the guy and his charm are attached.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/landlord-tries-to-bury-juju-in-external.html

Re: Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) by rtmajayi: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2017
The evil that men do lives after them... Whats your take?

Lalasticlala
Re: Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Just negodu. "He came on the 14th of January". I guess MMM failed him.

People really need to be careful when moving into new apartments because of all these diabolical landlords.

They can do anything to frustrate their tenants. The amazing part is that most of these landlords inherited the properties. undecided
Re: Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) by hero01(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2017
and he is alive?
Re: Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) by hero01(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2017
and he is still alive?
Re: Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) by rtmajayi: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Landlord Tries To Bury Juju In UNILAG Hostel, Got Caught (photos) by chrysolite(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's unfortunate what happened. But I heard, there was a conflict between the Landlord and the caretaker of the place over money and some residents who are owing and refused to leave. Also heard the said caretaker threatened to deal with the landlord. Me I feel, hey, what if this is a planned attempt to discredit the owner of the house based on that threat. I know Naija, we are quick to judge...but when you are a Sherlock Holmes fan grin grin grin, you want to sometime look at things logically. I believe some things don't add up well.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Trump Will Call President Buhari, Before Nnamdi Kanu? / One Reason Nigeria May Never Advance / Magu To Remain Acting EFCC Chairman As Presidency Declares ‘Full Support’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.