Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Rochas Emulates Jesus Christ -gives N1million Cash To Sachet Water Seller(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Emulates Jesus Christ -gives N1million Cash To Sachet Water Seller(pics) (544 Views)

Dapchi Schoolboy ‘Pure Water’ Seller Freed By Boko Haram / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Emulates Jesus Christ -gives N1million Cash To Sachet Water Seller(pics) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2017
In Mathew Chapter 25: 44-46, the bible explained how God will judge and reward us in the last days.

The analogy of separating the Sheep and the Goat, it reads...44 "And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’... 45 Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’ ....46, And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”… So,who are the "least" as mentioned in verse 45?? Come with me.

On Thursday January 5th, 2016 @ Hero's Square, Owerri, the maiden edition of "Starting The Year With Jesus" an all night praise, prayer,worship & songs ministrations, a brain child of Her Excellency, Nneoma Nkechinyere Rochas Okorocha heralded.

While rendering closing remarks,His Excellency Rochas Okorocha decided to dance with the "least" of them who gathered to listen to him.

Little did one know that,God designed the program to change the destiny of families ; One,a male,Chijioke about 17yrs old, a pure water seller, says his father is a loader at motor park. Also was Precious Nwaogu, Female, both parents jobless.These two were invited by the Governor to dance with him, and behold, their lives will change soon.

"It is time to appreciate my dance partners...so what can I do for you.."? Okorocha inquires.

Noticing they were overwhelmed he said...

" this morning, I feel it in my heart to change your lives just as I will be doing for all IMOLITES from now on...so, to each of you I present five hundred thousand Naira cash making it one million Naira,your lives can never be the same again, congratulations"

There is no greater responsibility on earth than turning around the destiny of men, Owelle has been known for this uncommon passion.

This is why Jesus Christ was born.
Owelle is following the footsteps of Jesus Christ.

RSVP
Anayochukwu Abasiodu Idiong
Principal Officer to the Governor
On Electronic Media

Re: Rochas Emulates Jesus Christ -gives N1million Cash To Sachet Water Seller(pics) by tens4real(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Media propaganda when Jesus christ performs miracles he doesn't broadcast people around him do... So who is deceiving who? Emulate Jesus ni.. Emulate Satan ko? Abeg go and pay your workers
Re: Rochas Emulates Jesus Christ -gives N1million Cash To Sachet Water Seller(pics) by fiftynaira(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Enyi pay salary leave to dey act film.

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafrans Announce Trump Solidarity Rally / 2019 : Atiku Abubakar, Sule Lamido Or Rabiu Kwankwaso / PHOTO: Kogi State NASS Members Visit Gov. Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.