Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

3 Words That Can Make Your Relationship Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Words That Can Make Your Relationship Better (468 Views)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / How Having A Crush On Someone Else Could Make Your Relationship Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Words That Can Make Your Relationship Better by Thepasserby(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Every now and then, we come across brawls caused by funny reasons simply because the parties involved decided to allow their anger take the lead. It is not a crime to be offended but anger is a choice.

Words are the most potent antidote and poison you will ever find on the surface of the earth. It creates and destroys easily. I have witnessed relationships terminated just because words were spoken out of context.

The word "relationship" is used in this article to mean a general relationship between humans. Find below, three words that can make a relationship last longer.

1. Sorry

Apologizing doesn't mean you are weak, it shows you are matured and strong enough to take full responsibilities for your actions. If you want your relationship to go far, replace your ego with apologies. You don't have to be wrong before you apologise, do it to save your relationship.

2. Please

I don't know if this is due to the way I was brought up, but my parents will hardly ask me to do something without the word "please". It doesn't mean I deserve it but they are just showing their respect for me as a human being. Always say please to keep your relationships and your life away from troubles. The word please doesn't make you a begger, it pleases the other party to do what pleases you.

3. Thanks

Several seminars on human rights have made us view everything as a right. People now find it hard to say thank you because it is their right to be treated right.

I once met a lady who thanked her husband for paying her hospital bills.

Saying thank you simply means you appreciate what the other person has done for you. There is nothing wrong if a husband thanks his wife for loving him.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Before Sex Or? / . / Interfaith Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.