Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) (32394 Views)

The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by peter0071(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
i support Adama
idu1:
who you go support?

Jammed or ecology?
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
And from the way you are sounding it portrays you know NOTHING...if i see a christian girl on the wrong path i constructively critisize her and then correct her at once...i understand in your religion or whatever, you cover sins alot and that's why two female suicide bombers dressed as the girl in the pix brood into unimaid and bomb innocent souls, smhundecided…in christianity we believe that open rebuke is berra than secret love which is exactly the portion of bible (prov 27:5) i was trying to prove on that thread...we critisize ourselves when need be and i'd urge you do same...don't even know why i'm replying you sefundecided…now, how am i hypocrite?

We are talking about DRESS CODE here STICK to your gun.

4 Likes

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Rare to see currvy hausa gals

I wonder why you've been looking at Hausa girls. Remember 14 years. tongue cheesy
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
See this one...you be learner? , or you just came to nigeria?...most parts in the north are deserts....
yes o i just returned back frm iraq
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Uyi168:
she's prolly a yoruba muslim..
cosign....wich hausa girl go carry heavy yansh and curves like dat
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
I call a spade a spade....why would a pretty and endowed girl like this be covering her beauty huh, just because of one religious law like thatundecided…no wonder their men always run and drool after our girlsundecided
What she chooses to wear is non of your business.. She is neither ur sister, wife nor daughter. When u give birth, ask ur daughter to walk around baring it all, no one will give a Bleep too

8 Likes

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by keylogger(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
blackberry curve is all i see

1 Like

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by whizcartel(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jesus!!!.... oh!... sorry... Allah Akbar!!!
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Uyi168: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
lefulefu:

cosign....wich hausa girl go carry heavy yansh and curves like dat
..Naxo na..Yoruba babes dea get yan.sh anyhow
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by firstking01(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Misterdhee1:

What she chooses to wear is non of your business.. She is neither ur sister, wife nor daughter. When u give birth, ask ur daughter to walk around baring it all, no one will give a Bleep too
In your attempt to defend the hijabers, you still failed in the quest to answer my question...my daughter needs no hijabs or headtie wrapped around her from head to toe to cover her unclothedness, grab?

1 Like

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Uyi168:
..Naxo na..Yoruba babes dea get yan.sh anyhow
God really bless yoruba babes with ukwu.
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
In your attempt to defend the hijabers, you still failed in the quest to answer my question...my daughter needs no hijabs or headtie wrapped around her from head to toe to cover her unclothedness, grab?
U still don't get my point joor... How does what she wear concern you? Simple question!

3 Likes

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
Must they always wear hijabundecided…even for this heat.
Are they wearing it on your head?

3 Likes

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Uyi168: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
lefulefu:
God really bless yoruba babes with ukwu.
..U go use style like uwku sha
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Uyi168:
..U go use style like uwku sha
na today u know? I be ukwu guy nacheesycheesy.booty is wat totally defines a lady's beautysmiley,
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Uyi168: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
lefulefu:
na today u know? I be ukwu guy nacheesycheesy.booty is wat totally defines a lady's beautysmiley,
..u need am..
me na boo.bi o...
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Uyi168:
..u need am..
me na boo.bi o...
like Cossy type?
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by niyot124: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bahddo:
Seen better curves on IG. Next!

All those fake curves for IG abi undecided
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by opribo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hawusa ke, it cant be they should check it well maybe she is carrying bomb.
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Emerikoss: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
She use style show d hips wella
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by fox26: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Looks like a Somalia lady
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by misspicy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Says who

1 Like

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Uyi168: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
lefulefu:
like Cossy type?
That kain type go too big o..
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Uyi168:
That kain type go too big o..
i for shout if to say u say yes grin
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Uyi168: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
lefulefu:
i for shout if to say u say yes grin
hahaha..evening bro..
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Uyi168:
hahaha..evening bro..
evenin jor cheesy
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by shukudi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
she might be one of the indigenous kaduna girls. Omo! Dem ikebe wan kill person for NYSC camp those days o.
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Before evening the, illiterates and ignorant in their midst will be calling for fatwa on her head, while their ogas that instigated it will be leering at this picture and looking for 1001 ways to hook up .

Hypocrites! Look all these endowment hidden from this beautiful world. This is how they go through life without realising their potentials, fvck-wise.

Hard to see curvy hausa girls? You don't know what those daughters of haram are hiding in their hijab. ..and they love to fvck like mad.
So tru
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by browniex: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
They smell.
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
she go mk sence 4 bed
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
browniex:
They smell.
lol ur nose wide like 3rd mainland bridge
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Bahddo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
niyot124:

All those fake curves for IG abi undecided
right... Because you no get abi? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.