Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) (32371 Views)

The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by niyot124: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bahddo:
ah! That's debatable. I know say you spoil pass me sha. Na learners dey show themselves like me.

Lol,hmm... Let's just agree to disagree
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by leobrownish(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
niyot124:

Hmmm.... This is where you get to use your imagination cheesy

lol.... imagination indeed. I guess u re nt seeable
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Jodha(f): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Baby look at the pics critically you'll know, she was padded with fake hips, it's not real grin grin
niyot124:

Hmmm....fake??
How so? Pray tell grin Me I wan sabi how you take know ooo
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by niyot124: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Jodha:
Baby look at the pics critically you'll know, she was padded with fake hips, it's not real grin grin

Lol, if that's true, then it makes sense. She being an Hausa lady with that much hip.
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by pacific2017: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Alhaji wey go marry this one no go fit liv am travel ooo
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Menezdagod: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
please help, my akamu is dropping
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Menezdagod: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
please help, my akamu is dropping
Re: See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) by Debbiesom(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
:-Xhmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs That A Guy Is Never Going To Marry You / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Expert Warns Against Use Of Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.