Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds (7798 Views)

Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds by ScienceWatch: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I notice that FLEXIMOR actually found facts on a medical study that I did not want to mention till 2018.

It is terrifying to consider what new discoveries brain scientists have come up with.

To put it simply :
When the brains of atheists and believers in God are studied live, the brain of the atheist is dying.

Sorry JACKBIZZLE I cant say it more simple than that. Maybe you can help ?
Watch Emmanuel TV if you dare !

What will a distorted mind conjure up when you see the indisputable truth of the Holy Gospels with thousands of demonstrations and testimonies that pour in from around the world ?

Atheists will look for spelling mistakes.
Atheists will look for dates that dont match.
Atheists will look for inconsistencies etc.

While Atheists busy themselves with these inconsequential petty things, thousands of lives are change and empowered, broken relationships are restored after science have failed to help them.

Examine more closely the reasons for all this attacks on a man that the world is recognizing for who he really is. While dark spirited people cowardly continue to attack this kind and humble man, Millions of people of all races and religions are being helped by the WORKS of the holy prophet TB Joshua.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing the Awesome WORKS as outlined in the Holy Gospels openly for the wise to examine.
The Thousands of truly blessed people in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are eye witnesses and testify in public of their incredible blessings.

Cowards look for petty spelling mistakes and many trivial problems and conveniently twist it to suit their vicious agenda.

What kind of person can honestly call the Holy Prophet TB Joshua a fool ?
Re: Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds by Tournel(m): 1:24am On Jan 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Watch Emmanuel TV if you dare !

What will a distorted mind conjure up when you see the indisputable truth of the Holy Gospels with thousands of demonstrations and testimonies that pour in from around the world ?

Atheists will look for spelling mistakes.
Atheists will look for dates that dont match.
Atheists will look for inconsistencies etc.

While Atheists busy themselves with these inconsequential petty things, thousands of lives are change and empowered, broken relationships are restored after science have failed to help them.

Examine more closely the reasons for all this attacks on a man that the world is recognizing for who he really is. While dark spirited people cowardly continue to attack this kind and humble man, Millions of people of all races and religions are being helped by the WORKS of the holy prophet TB Joshua.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing the Awesome WORKS as outlined in the Holy Gospels openly for the wise to examine.
The Thousands of truly blessed people in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are eye witnesses and testify in public of their incredible blessings.

Cowards look for petty spelling mistakes and many trivial problems and conveniently twist it to suit their vicious agenda.

What kind of person can honestly call the Holy Prophet TB Joshua a fool ?

Maybe you're talking about stupid atheists and not the well behaved ones. I'm not religious, but my parents (who are christians [So annoying angry]) will also say that TB Joshua isn't any real prophet but is fake even though they believe in miracles which I don't.
For me, I have nothing to say about him. The only time I watched any of his videos is when he predicted US elections grin grin
Re: Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds by ScienceWatch: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tournel:

Maybe you're talking about stupid atheists and not the well behaved ones. I'm not religious, but my parents (who are christians [So annoying angry]) will also say that TB Joshua isn't any real prophet but is fake even though they believe in miracles which I don't.
For me, I have nothing to say about him. The only time I watched any of his videos is when he predicted US elections grin grin
Everything has a beginning. It is promising when an Atheist admits to watching the Holy Prophet TB joshua on the greatest spiritual learning channel, Emmanual TV.

It is interesting to note that you watched the prophecy on the US elections. It is incredible how, because of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua Americas elections made history. Influential persons in America said that there was a sudden flood of people rushing to vote, after they became aware of the prophecy. The Americans has had enough of Atheist presidents. They decided to stop Atheist Hilary Clinton from ever reaching the Presidency.

Wow !
Re: Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds by ScienceWatch: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tournel:

You come across like a well behaved Atheist even though it is annoying for you to have Christian parents. Atheists are good at only using their parents for money, brand name goods, etc. Way to go, big up !

I have met Atheists that have used a flexible approach to researching the truth about God and Jesus. So they they would secretly watch the worlds greatest spiritual learning tool called Emmanuel TV or youtube.com to see if they can work out if the miracles are true.

These Atheists told me that they were shocked to discover that the method they were using to investigate the miracles were wrong, so they go wrong conclusions.

If you come up with a fool proof way to investigate the thousands of miracles happening daily in the Scoan, please post it here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Judaism,Christianity And Islam Copied From Ancient Egyptian Mythology ? / I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.