Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal (49425 Views)

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / PHOTOS: NAF Takes Delivery Of Mushshak Aircrafts Bought By FG From Pakistan / Buhari Arrives Senegal To Ensure Peace And Security In Africa (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by mapet: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:
OK. The command and control Centre of the airforce taking snapshots?
They still use paper maps?? cheesy no wonder the would bomb an IDP camp.
Well... This isn't Nigeria's war... It's a diplomacy lacking. The carrot giving to jammeh isn't enough before welding the stick.
If I was jammeh I would have run to a federal high court in Nigeria restraining the president etal from sending troops to Gambia.

Why are you sounding like a cracked record? You watch too much Nollywood? FYI even in the US forces, they use paper maps as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by femolii: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Useless nigerians condeming ur country every day just because you hate our president fools.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by unapologetic: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:
Well... This isn't Nigeria's war... It's a diplomacy lacking. The carrot giving to jammeh isn't enough before welding the stick.
If I was jammeh I would have run to a federal high court in Nigeria restraining the president etal from sending troops to Gambia.

Paper maps are the most reliable

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by hubmaster: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by hakimi1974(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:

All I can see is a product of a quota system who can not argue on his own merit but results to insult because I refused to do crowd mentality.
The crowd mentality of the zo+mbies which has led Nigeria to be a laughing stock even competing for relevance in Gambia.
Smh
I never get your time, make i finish my fura da nunu first.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by djgreenland(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:
Nigeria's Airforce is Finally Acting More Professional..Jammeh Be Pissing his Pants in a Bunker Now.
Seems Force is the only language some Africans recognize
God Bless the NAF
God bless NA
God Bless NN
God Bless Nigeria.
One Love
NP nko?
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Horus(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
This is a sign that A.U will not take nonsense from any country.

And I am more hopeful that if Buhari lose in 2019, he go carry his load and leave.
Newsflash AU has been taking shìt by the truckloads.
Where was the AU when the Rwandans were slaughtering each other? What is the AU doing about Libya, South Sudan, Congo etc
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:

I disagree with you
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by ElPhenomenal(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Some COD shit
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:

We should sight positive examples if we must grow. Can't we say Russia was precise in its bombing campaign In Syria and use it as a yardstick?
Everybody failed doesn't mean u should fail too.
Failure is failure no matter the reasons

Russia? Accurate bombing? http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/russia-has-killed-more-civilians-in-syria-than-isis-human-rights-report/

Look air campaigns have collateral damage; it's conducted at high speed with very small margins of error. Every airforce makes these sad regrettable errors - the length of the campaign increases the risk.

The NAF has improved big time. Let's be fair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastpage: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:

We should sight positive examples if we must grow. Can't we say Russia was precise in its bombing campaign In Syria and use it as a yardstick?
Everybody failed doesn't mean u should fail too.
Failure is failure no matter the reasons

Everyone is prone to mistakes..... just that it must be very minimal and Nigeria has just made one in so many years so what the heck?

Russia lost a few War Planes in flight and even a whole band of its Orchestra that was supposed to go and play in Allepo (Syria) on Christmas day, with journalist and some NGO's crashed on take-off, after refuelling!

So, Russia also make mistakes!
or do l have to remind you of the Chernobyl Nuclear disaster in Russia?

Abeg, get the "Buhari-hatred" out of your system.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastpage: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
femolii:
Useless nigerians Japanese-Jews-lost-tribe condemning ur country Nigeria every day just because you hate our president fools.

It is their way of doing things. we know them, nor be today.
When you read such "lubbish", the only thing that comes to your mind is IPOB ....abi na IPOD sef! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
May all this zoo soldiers be consumed over there.....very important.....may they no come back alive
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by femolii: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dont mind them saying rubbish always somebody who dont even know about air force will be saying nonsense.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by cutievik: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
lastpage:

Both of you are half-illiterates!

Power or the projection of POWER.... is Pyramidal!

If Nigeria cannot handle it, then A.U will try and if they cant, the "Africa Command" international force or a U.N mandate of Coalition forces will take care of it.

Right now, ECOMOG has the backing of the U.N to use force to remove Jahmeh if he so refuses to go.

You hateful people just like to show your hatred for this Buhari Govt by saying all sorts of "lubbish"

Lastpage!
Guy no be your fault,just enlighten yourself on why we made the comments we made,goggle is your friend...
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastpage: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
afraidofCHANGE:
May all this zoo soldiers be consumed over there.....very important.....may they no come back alive

To your eternal shamme, they will come back!
That was how you prayed to the Devil that Buhari would not come back from London when he was ill... but you always failed!

The only people that never came back are those ones "Scorpion" used for target=practice at Oore and Asaba, tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
femolii:
Useless nigerians condeming ur country every day just because you hate our president fools.
They are majorly IGBO'S that hate the President.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Fact007(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
redcliff:

no mind them mumu armed forces
u wey u no mumu who u epp
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by kinibigdeal(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
We need this in southern KADUNA
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastpage: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Nigerian air force is better under Buhari,even the army

Obviously!

Buhari is not sharing money meant to buy Weapons or jets for the Force neither is he also buy unserviceable Aircrafts or a War plane that has no Turret! undecided

Jonathan is "my hero" but if l lay hands on the clueless Kleptomaniac ehn...!
angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by klexycole(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
justmi1:
Alpha 1, this is bravo 2, do you copy? All units are standing by and ready to move in on your orders...We have orders to capture or neutralize target........Over
Charlie team is now deploying......Eagle one providing air support ( no do mistake bomb us).....Move it guys...Go! Go!! Go!!!

I love this. cool

God Bless You!
God Bless The NA!!!
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastpage: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
cutievik:

Guy no be your fault,just enlighten yourself on why we made the comments we made,goggle is your friend...

Maybe you should enlighten me......daft-punk! kiss kiss grin

Lastpage!
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:
American troops also use paper maps. It's ethical.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by vioment: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
I like this. Keep it up guys. May the good Lord lead you guys and our sibling partner nations to a quick success. Bring back this discipline you guys displayed in this picture, after this mission. Blessings my people.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by AngelicBeing: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:
Nigeria's Airforce is Finally Acting More Professional..Jammeh Be Pissing his Pants in a Bunker Now.
Seems Force is the only language some Africans recognize
God Bless the NAF
God bless NA
God Bless NN
God Bless Nigeria.
One Love
The guy's voodoo has failed him, instead of him to handover peacefully and go and enjoy his loot, he wants to die in power, typical trait of despotic African leaders, nonsense grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by vioment: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
bbbabes1:
since morning that they left...TRAFFIC DEY AFRICAN AIRSPACE

lol. e follow for strategy.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by AngelicBeing: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
lastpage:

Its NOT Nigeria's war!
its an ECOWAS INITIATIVE with Nigerian Forces being a part, a major Part.
The only place he could run to, is a higher court like the A.U or U.N and both have denounced him.

Jahmeh is only being foolish but someone told me he was assured by his Voodoo Doctor that "Dogs will bite anyone to death, who attempts to remove him".

The first victim was the eight year old son of the President-Elect, Mr. Barrow ..... he died on Sunday!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Oh my world, like seriously, Dogs will bite anyone to death who attempts to remove him?...... buhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
jeromzy:
Looking more like an American film,until they miss the target(accidental discharge) it will become Nollywood movie.
Pls let's always celebrate our own, regardless of their flaws. American and Nato troops had missed targets severally. It happened recently in Syria when they hit a big hospital in Syria in error. Nobody is above mistakes. Our gallant soldiers have recorded huge success by pounding the insurgents through aerial combat in the past but only a few commended them for the victory. Now that they made a mistake, probably for the first time, everybody is condemning them. It's not fair.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by k9ine(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fabulosdave01:

An army barracks is already been built there. What else do you want?

So are we going to build army barracks in every city or village that Fulani herdsmen attack?
Arrest the perpetrators and those who arm and aid them. If you don't do this, the genocide would continue. Simple!
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Snowstorm: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
bbbabes1:
why are human beings dull nowadays from the picTure u can clearly see the weather its bleeping bright.
The pictures just came in. Fish brain
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by 0079jaBond(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
bbbabes1:

this guy must be a seer for knowing my thoughts grin grin

But thumbs up to the NAF sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.