Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal (49542 Views)

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / PHOTOS: NAF Takes Delivery Of Mushshak Aircrafts Bought By FG From Pakistan / Buhari Arrives Senegal To Ensure Peace And Security In Africa (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
MuhMubRaj:
Same airforce that mistakenly killed 51 people
If American troops could miss targets severally in iran and Afghanistan, if Nato force could do the same in Syria, killing many innocent people in a big hospital and other places last year, who's Nigerian troops who are trying to live up to their standards? Learn to celebrate your own people.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by mickool(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
We don't want to hear our air force jet drop bombs in the civilians hide out ooo...look for jammeh and bomb him out asap..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by yomz1e(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
I mean i don't understand some of these African presidents, some of them think when God was creating this earth, he personally called them and said , you and your generation will rule that country forever... i mean..Gambia the people have said we don't want you and yet you refuse to go..wtf! they just love to kill their people and throw it in turmoil before leaving. please get rid of the white wearing buba wide mouth edyaaat!

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by DauraDullard0(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
lastpage:

Obviously!

Buhari is not sharing money meant to buy Weapons or jets for the Force neither is he also buy unserviceable Aircrafts or a War plane that has no Turret! undecided

Jonathan is "my hero" but if l lay hands on the clueless Kleptomaniac ehn...!
angry angry

Lastpage!
Chiechefulam! Smh!!!
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastmessenger: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nobody has fought for our brothers in southern kaduna but far away in gambia, tax payers money is being spent for something that ordinary nigeria will not benefit from. This is the reason why niger delta avengers will keep fighting and bombing oil installations.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Babzilla:

Newsflash AU has been taking shìt by the truckloads.
Where was the AU when the Rwandans were slaughtering each other? What is the AU doing about Libya, South Sudan, Congo etc
Gambia is a small country , Nigeria and au can flex muscles .
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by amanze15(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
charity begins at home, high service angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by soath(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
ritababe:
our gallant soldiers, return in peace in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Ugosample(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:

We should sight positive examples if we must grow. Can't we say Russia was precise in its bombing campaign In Syria and use it as a yardstick?
Everybody failed doesn't mean u should fail too.
Failure is failure no matter the reasons

Russia made errors in Syria too....
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2017
djgreenland:
NP nko?
I will even regard Civil defence,Man o war and Peace Corps before NP.
Those blaady fraud. The institution is too corrupt for my liking.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Rossikki: 12:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
I don't know but this made me proud to be Nigerian for once

Where were you in the days of ECOMOG, when Nigeria did 10 times more than this? In Liberia, Sierra leone? Oh I forgot it's mostly youths on Nairaland these days. Maybe you were still sucking your mummy's breast back then. smiley
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Rossikki: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2017
leofab:
Worthless show of power.. if it's Ethiopia, Egypt, Algeria or South Africa, will Nigeria and Senegal be doing all these ?

You sound like an ignorant little child. So shallow and thoughtless. The reason they are there is to remove an illegitimate, sit-tight government from power in the interests of the Gambian people.. Why do you have a problem with that, and bringing up all sorts of stupid, irrelevant, childish nonsense about South Africa and Egypt?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2017
good nigerians should be able 2 make good name as the gaint pf africa wit example.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by sirpatrick(m): 1:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Nigeria airforce they form jack Bauer o I wish you boys victory and come out in one piece
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by jinxet2000: 1:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Kikukikukikukiki!!! Laughing in Avatar language.
How can Nigerian armies solve problems in Gambia when they cannot solve their own?
Spending money on wars when the country is in recession?
Nigeria is a joke government

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by bamasite2: 1:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Lighthouseman:

We should sight positive examples if we must grow. Can't we say Russia was precise in its bombing campaign In Syria and use it as a yardstick?
Everybody failed doesn't mean u should fail too.
Failure is failure no matter the reasons
I mentioned earlier that am not supporting mediocrity. The problem however is the reality that a good number of our people take pleasure in casting aspersions on our dear country at every opportunity. The lesson we should have learnt from this incident is simple:

It should buttress the fact that War and violence should never be encouraged . At the end of the day, no one wins. And for you to sight Syria, I laugh. I don't just want to type long. Maybe you need to experience what those in Alepo are going through. Peace.........

Feel free to have mind expanding fun here: www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by nurusystem(m): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2017
jameh let see how your God will rescue you...
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by desy24444(m): 4:47am On Jan 20, 2017
I foresee another mis fire o.......Senegal beware
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2017
awelekiti:
If American troops could miss targets severally in iran and Afghanistan, if Nato force could do the same in Syria, killing many innocent people in a big hospital and other places last year, who's Nigerian troops who are trying to live up to their standards? Learn to celebrate your own people.
. ok, Mistakes are human. Afterall.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by cstr55: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by cstr55: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2017
awelekiti:
The only common factor in all of them is foreign territory and unfamiliar terrain.
It is unheard of to carpet bomb your own citizens with a fighter jet in your own terrain.
Get some sense, afonja, I know ignorance is a common malaise over there.
And btw,Don't ever compare the US and NATO airforces with your rag-tag airforce.
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Princedapace(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Lighthouseman:
OK. The command and control Centre of the airforce taking snapshots?
They still use paper maps?? cheesy no wonder the would bomb an IDP camp.
Well... This isn't Nigeria's war... It's a diplomacy lacking. The carrot giving to jammeh isn't enough before welding the stick.
If I was jammeh I would have run to a federal high court in Nigeria restraining the president etal from sending troops to Gambia.

I am not supporting the stupid Gambian president.. Jammeh.. I'm only against the military display.. They are all doing this becus na small country.. I can imagine if USA, make I no even use USA, let say Egypt or SA, though not members of ECOWAS, had similar leader, these naija for they form military might? See how we are wasting money on something that is not necessary. U begin to show external military might wen u av conquered hunger .. A country that has not conquered anything is busy showing off military might and her people are busy clapping for her.. Okay na.. I know many will bash me for this here.. We should simply demand for a better country and not all these praise singing for politicians and soldiers..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by leofab(f): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Rossikki:

You sound like an ignorant little child. So shallow and thoughtless. The reason they are there is to remove an illegitimate, sit-tight government from power in the interests of the Gambian people.. Why do you have a problem with that, and bringing up all sorts of stupid, irrelevant, childish nonsense about South Africa and Egypt?
answer the guy nah
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by leofab(f): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2017
lastpage:

[b]

Both of you are half-illiterates!

Power or the projection of POWER.... is Pyramidal!

If Nigeria cannot handle it, then A.U will try and if they cant, the "Africa Command" international force or a U.N mandate of Coalition forces will take care of it.

Right now, ECOMOG has the backing of the U.N to use force to remove Jahmeh if he so refuses to go.

You hateful people just like to show your hatred for this Buhari Govt by saying all sorts of "lubbish"
[/b]lol, let Nigeria and Senegal go fly their rusty caskets in south afiednsnor Egyptian airspace.. nonsense

Lastpage!
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by leofab(f): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2017
cutievik:
My dear I really love you right now for saying this,never knw most ladies would actually have the integral knowledge to have deduced this fact u just dished here,trust me only a few intellectual guys would understand you ryt nw ....thumbs up. wink wink wink
yes ohh
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by onedayatime(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2017
so with this over-sabi wey we wan do for another man's problem, we never even solve our own problem, we wan go solve Gambia's own problem.
BokoHaram dey here dey kill innocent people, our government never for once sent airforce strike against them but for another person matter wey no concern us we dey there dey show power. Haa Naija
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by ArabMopol(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2017
what are we going to gain in losing some of our brothers in far away Gambia buhari is just a mad old clueless cow TUFIAKWA
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Lets hope they don't drop bombs on residential locations again.

Our Airforce pilots need to reduce their weed intake. grin
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2017
cstr55:

The only common factor in all of them is foreign territory and unfamiliar terrain.
It is unheard of to carpet bomb your own citizens with a fighter jet in your own terrain.
And btw,Don't ever compare the US and NATO airforces with your rag-tag airforce.
you comment is bereft of reason. Did you know how long US forces had been stationed in Afghanistan? Please just stop talking of unfamiliar terrain here! With all their sophisticated equipment and aircrafts, they still missed target many times with their presence spanning over a decade in afghanistan and Iraq. Leave sentiments out of this
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by onedayatime(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2017
cstr55:

receive sense in Jesus Name. For from the Lord alone comes good things. Every Spirit of shallow thinking in you..I command, leave him and perish in Jesus name. I bind every Spirit of hating the good tribe in you(that spirit is a very wicked spirit o, bros). I cast them into the lake of fire. Recieve your delivrance now in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by bennybaba(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Waste of resources... You don't kill a fly with a sledgehammer that's rubbish..... .why send all this needed equipments to Gambia that's not even as big as northeast Nigeria that's on fire right now... .Senegal should have been the one to send it since they're closer to them... Imagine the waste incurred during transportation of this stuffs. ...but wait ooo this jamboree wasn't budgeted for were does the person one get his funds from.. ..
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2017
bbbabes1:
since morning that they left...TRAFFIC DEY AFRICAN AIRSPACE

Not really. They had to refuel there tank on getting to Ado Ekiti .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months / Eid-El-Maulud: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.