Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal (49543 Views)

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / PHOTOS: NAF Takes Delivery Of Mushshak Aircrafts Bought By FG From Pakistan / Buhari Arrives Senegal To Ensure Peace And Security In Africa (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Alexk2(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Feeling proud of NA....do what's best in Africa's interest.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by loomer: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
So bros send soldiers go fight then him go on vacation.

God punish poverty
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Realhommie(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
I've got huge respect for the Nigerian Armed Forces...

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by jarmoskie: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
useless president what did he want after 22 years in power

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by dayleke: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
That sojaman in the 3rd pic wearing shades looks like Laurence Fishburne....
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by LordHiffy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Well played
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by sonofspada(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Let them not go and bomb innocent civilians and cause Civil Wars oo
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by tdayof(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:
[s]The command and control Centre of the airforce taking snapshots?
They still use paper maps?? cheesy no wonder the would bomb an IDP camp.
Well... This isn't Nigeria's war... It's a diplomacy lacking. The carrot giving to jammeh isn't enough before welding the stick.
If I was jammeh I would have run to a federal high court in Nigeria restraining the president etal from sending troops to Gambia[/s]

Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by adejone(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
David and Goliath

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Frederick2017: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fabulosdave01:

Edo people too much. Na them cause traffic.

Oga... wetin Edo people do you nau?
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Artixmentor(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
God bless Nigeria Great Nation Good people
let me sit tight to watch the action film

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Amajerry83(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Finally I've got one reason to be proud of my country. Hope Buhari won't do like jammeh come 2019.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by justmi1: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Alpha 1, this is bravo 2, do you copy? All units are standing by and ready to move in on your orders...We have orders to capture or neutralize target........Over
Charlie team is now deploying......Eagle one providing air support ( no do mistake bomb us).....Move it guys...Go! Go!! Go!!!

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by zealblinks(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
ta4ba3:
Nigerians and their over sabi (autocorrect) we have our own problem still we dey put mouth for people own.... buhari watch out dis is how Africans infact the whole world would cum for you if you try to contest comes 2019

whats this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Freestainworld(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
wish our air Force the best of luck, may God protect them but they should beware of innocent citizens and catch that black eye piss red handed.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Same airforce that mistakenly killed 51 people
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by leofab(f): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Worthless show of power.. if it's Ethiopia, Egypt, Algeria or South Africa, will Nigeria and Senegal be doing all these ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
i don't want to hear accidential discharge
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by idupaul: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
They have arrived not to protect democracy but to strengthen Fulani oligarchy in West Africa

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by steppin: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
leofab:
H
For your mind now Na space you dey book? For second page?
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by hakimi1974(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:
OK. The command and control Centre of the airforce taking snapshots?
Well... This isn't Nigeria's war... It's a diplomacy lacking. The carrot giving to jammeh isn't enough before welding the stick.
If I was jammeh I would have run to a federal high court in Nigeria restraining the president etal from sending troops to Gambia.
your foolishness no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Buharimustgo: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerian air force is better under Buhari,even the army

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by bamasite2: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:
If I was jammeh I would have run to a federal high court in Nigeria restraining the president etal from sending troops to Gambia.
@ the bolded.....
Am not supporting mediocrity but even America with its sophisticated systems erroneously bombed a hospital in Afghanistan as recently as 2015!

FREE BRAIN TRAINING HERE: www.puzzlesplanet..com

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastpage: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lighthouseman:

Its NOT Nigeria's war!
its an ECOWAS INITIATIVE with Nigerian Forces being a part, a major Part.
The only place he could run to, is a higher court like the A.U or U.N and both have denounced him.

Jahmeh is only being foolish but someone told me he was assured by his Voodoo Doctor that "Dogs will bite anyone to death, who attempts to remove him".

The first victim was the eight year old son of the President-Elect, Mr. Barrow ..... he died on Sunday!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Lighthouseman: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
hakimi1974:
your foolishness no get part 2.
All I can see is a product of a quota system who can not argue on his own merit but results to insult because I refused to do crowd mentality.
The crowd mentality of the zo+mbies which has led Nigeria to be a laughing stock even competing for relevance in Gambia.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by tdayof(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
leofab:
Worthless show of power.. if it's Ethiopia, Egypt, Algeria or South Africa, will Nigeria and Senegal be doing all these ?
Is Ethiopia West Africa?
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastpage: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
ta4ba3:
Nigerians and their over sabi (autocorrect) we have our own problem still we dey put mouth for people own.... buhari watch out dis is how Africans infact the whole world would cum for you if you try to contest comes 2019

IPAD-Alert!

"A Nigerian President is entitled to CONTEST for two terms and Buhari's first term ends in 2019, so he can contest if he wants".

It is a shame that Hatred and Anger has made you lose the small brain-matter left in that your flatinosis head!

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Lighthouseman: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
bamasite2:

@ the bolded.....
Am not supporting mediocrity but even America with its sophisticated systems erroneously bombed a hospital in Afghanistan as recently as 2015!
We should sight positive examples if we must grow. Can't we say Russia was precise in its bombing campaign In Syria and use it as a yardstick?
Everybody failed doesn't mean u should fail too.
Failure is failure no matter the reasons
Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
George2016:
Okay
Nigeria is still showing seniority to other African countries
Showing seniority to SMALL african countries

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Let's hope they don't have to use what is in those wooden boxes. Let the so called Republican guard holed up with Jammeh surrender peacefully. The music has changed. The game is over

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by cutievik: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
leofab:
My dear I really love you right now for saying this,never knw most ladies would actually have the integral knowledge to have deduced this fact u just dished here,trust me only a few intellectual guys would understand you ryt nw ....thumbs up. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal by lastpage: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
leofab:

cutievik:
My dear I really love you right now for saying this,never knw most ladies would actually have the integral knowledge to have deduced this fact u just dished here,trust me only a few intellectual guys would understand you ryt nw ....thumbs up. wink wink wink

Both of you are half-illiterates!

Power or the projection of POWER.... is Pyramidal!

If Nigeria cannot handle it, then A.U will try and if they cant, the "Africa Command" international force or a U.N mandate of Coalition forces will take care of it.

Right now, ECOMOG has the backing of the U.N to use force to remove Jahmeh if he so refuses to go.

You hateful people just like to show your hatred for this Buhari Govt by saying all sorts of "lubbish"

Lastpage!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months / Eid-El-Maulud: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.